List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1075479, Replies: 28298
    « 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 » »| page:
    #23671   2013/07/11 10:09AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    lucky irish

hey everyone...I'm on my lunch break so thought I'd take a moment to check in.

Busy at work, we have a couple new interns and I'm busy training.

I would like to say that I stand clearly in the majority when it comes to Brent. I don't hate him or the angst he has caused. He's a bachelor...and he doesn't understand love. That's not his fault and it doesn't make him a bad friend. It makes him immature with a lot left to learn about life.

I love Will and Sonny equally and I can admit I was a little annoyed when I came back from camp to find several pages of comments talking about how Sonny isn't acting properly with his friends...I very much disagree.

I have male friends and my husband has female friends. We TRUST each other and in our relationship so I don't care that he goes out sometimes without me and hangs out with his friends...I do the exact same thing.

Will is insecure, but he wasn't a month ago. His insecurity has come up because he eavesdropped on part of a conversation. If he'd heard it all he wouldn't be feeling the way he is right now...he would know that Sonny told Brent, Will and Ari are everything to him and he doesn't want to be anywhere else.

Sonny has friends, some of them are gay. Just because he's in a relationship doesn't mean he can't spend time, hug or talk to his other gay friends. To judge him for being "too friendly" is too harsh in my book.

The last time we saw Brian...clearly Sonny and Will were attempting to stay friends with him. Was Sonny too friendly when he told Brian to stop the flirting if he wanted to stay friends?

I'm taking a break from the board, because I am actually enjoying WilSon right now (not the current drought) but the story and the characters.

I'll keep in touch with Str8 and I'll be back to visit when the mood has changed a bit.

If I've offended anyone, I do apologize, I just can't handle the constant stress about Brent (he's recurring and gone already and we have quotes from both Freddie and Chandler saying that WilSon is strong and happy) but everyone seems to forget that so quickly.

Have a good day everyone. See you around.

#23672   2013/07/11 10:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

I need to clarify my last post. The show keeps dredging up Will’s past with EJ’s shooting and I don’t understand why they can’t bring up Gabi’s past with Mel.

#23673   2013/07/11 10:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: hey everyone...I'm on my lunch break so thought I'd take a moment to check in.

I would like to say that I stand clearly in the majority when it comes to Brent. I don't hate him or the angst he has caused. He's a bachelor...and he doesn't understand love. That's not his fault and it doesn't make him a bad friend. It makes him immature with a lot left to learn about life.

I love Will and Sonny equally and I can admit I was a little annoyed when I came back from camp to find several pages of comments talking about how Sonny isn't acting properly with his friends...I very much disagree.

I have male friends and my husband has female friends. We TRUST each other and in our relationship so I don't care that he goes out sometimes without me and hangs out with his friends...I do the exact same thing.

Will is insecure, but he wasn't a month ago. His insecurity has come up because he eavesdropped on part of a conversation. If he'd heard it all he wouldn't be feeling the way he is right now...he would know that Sonny told Brent, Will and Ari are everything to him and he doesn't want to be anywhere else.

Sonny has friends, some of them are gay. Just because he's in a relationship doesn't mean he can't spend time, hug or talk to his other gay friends. To judge him for being "too friendly" is too harsh in my book.

The last time we saw Brian...clearly Sonny and Will were attempting to stay friends with him. Was Sonny too friendly when he told Brian to stop the flirting if he wanted to stay friends?

I'm taking a break from the board, because I am actually enjoying WilSon right now (not the current drought) but the story and the characters.

I'll keep in touch with Str8 and I'll be back to visit when the mood has changed a bit.

If I've offended anyone, I do apologize, I just can't handle the constant stress about Brent (he's recurring and gone already and we have quotes from both Freddie and Chandler saying that WilSon is strong and happy) but everyone seems to forget that so quickly.

I understand.

#23674   2013/07/11 10:42AM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish: hey everyone...I'm on my lunch break so thought I'd take a moment to check in.

I understand.

I understand and I apologize that my opinions bother you!! So sorry. I know Brent's character was "advertised" as an "obstacle" for Wilson. It's the goal of the writers for him to be an issue. And I know Sonny is not bad at all. And I have male friends and my husband had felmalr friends for sure and I'm never jealous. Of course I have never heard one say they are surprised we are together or thing one of us is giving up too much. But I love Sonny and will. And when Will lied it made me crazy frustrated with him.

Again. I'm sorry that my feelings have you wanting to leave because you are awesome.!!! I always llove reading from you. Even now. Maybe you can just skip my posts and stay with all these people who love you!!! Or I could step out for you if you want. I hate you to leave because I empathize and understand Will and have a big mouth!! So I am very very sorry!

#23675   2013/07/11 10:45AM
    jaxann

Str8t, I am so sorry that I caused people to not enjoy the board!! Please forgive me! Love ya all. Enjoy everyone's comments but ill back off. So please pass that on and ill not post my stupid thoughts...

#23676   2013/07/11 11:15AM
    Tigress_Faith

I want to clarify that my problem with Brent is his obvious lack of respect for WilSon's relationship. I do not have a problem with Sonny having friends who are gay, or hanging out with them or hugging them or whatever.

Yes - I do have a problem with Sonny remaining friends with Brian after everything that happened during WilSon's rough patch, and Brian continued to flirt with him in front of Will. Obviously, Sonny did not tell Brian to back off until Will confronted Brian at the pub. It was only then, that Sonny asked Brian to 'stop.'

Both of Sonny's so called 'friends' who are gay (Brian and Brent) do not respect WilSon's relationship - both for different reasons.

Yes - I am sick and tired of the writers continuing to torture Will. I wish the writers would find a fresher spin on the third party interloper. Been there done that - Brian, Adrienne, and now Brent. Yes, I would like to see a man hit on Will and I would like to see Sonny's reaction.

Yes - Will was becoming more secure in his relationship with Sonny, but Adrienne destroyed it the other day by telling him that he is "as selfish and destructive" as his mother, and continuing to tell him every chance she gets that Will is not good enough for Sonny, that he has baggage (his parents), and that Sonny deserves better and that he is better off without Will...Brent pretty much confirmed what Adrienne told Will.

Sonny was clearly frustrated with Brent pestering him - he even told Justin, but he did not tell him to stop judging his relationship and life with Will.

I apologize for ruining the mood of the thread. I thought it was a safe space for everyone to vent and express our thoughts/feelings and opinions.

I have always been honest about my connection to Will.

Str8 - you can let Lucky know that I will not be returning to the thread, so it is safe for her come back.

#23677   2013/07/11 11:19AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: Str8t, I am so sorry that I caused people to not enjoy the board!! Please forgive me! Love ya all. Enjoy everyone's comments but ill back off. So please pass that on and ill not post my stupid thoughts...

I really don’t know what to say because I feel that everyone should be able to express whatever opinion they have when watching an episode and my only issue for this thread is no bashing of Will/Chandler or Sonny/Freddie.

I think the mood of the thread has changed dramatically since Bry’s news about Tom and perhaps there are some posters who need to take a break from here to regroup. I’m a little depressed myself about this and it’s hard to focus on the show when others are in pain but I try to bring whatever pics or links to whoever wants the info.

#23678   2013/07/11 11:36AM
    lucky irish

clearly my post was taken out of context (as happens when you are typing and not actually talking).

I'm in the minority...which is why I've elected to take a step back.

Tigress and Jaxann, you are not alone in how you feel about Brent...

I am one of the few that don't see Brent the way others do...so I don't want to be the one that is the devil's advocate or arguing semantics regarding what was said or should have been said or what will be said.

I do love each and every one of you and did not mean to offend.

this is a safe place, so I thought it was okay to come here and let you know the reason why I was taking a step back was because I am in the minority, so it makes it tough to join into the conversation (especially when no one agrees with you).

I read every post...which is how I know I'm pretty much alone in how I see Brent involved with WilSon.

I'll be back when Brent is gone and we've moved onto the next obstacle standing in WilSon's path.

I didn't intend my post to make anyone leave, I just figured it was better to tell you all why I wasn't here...then to just disappear. Or lie and pretend there was another reason.

Hugs and love to you all. Again, I apologize for the misunderstand.

#23679   2013/07/11 11:50AM
    Tigress_Faith

WilSon Blvd.

I wanted to apologize for ruining the mood of the thread.

I fell in love with WilSon in September of last year when I was at a very low point in my life. I then found WilSon Blvd. which led me to Mari's stories. I worked up the courage to get an account on fan fiction, because I wanted to say thank you to Mari for sharing her stories. I then worked up the courage to get an account on the message board, and met all of you.

I would like to thank Str8 for starting the thread, thus providing an opportunity to 'meet' all of you.

I apologize for ruining the mood of the thread with my angry rants. My anger really comes from a place of hurt, pain, and loss. I'm really not a hateful person.

I also know that my identification and connection with Will is so strong that I sometimes have difficulty staying objective.

Before I leave, I wanted to say thank you to Str8, Kayhan, LuvWilSon, Jaxann, CHKDeWilSon for putting up with me and accepting me even when I went on my angry rants.

Thank you Str8 for checking on me when I haven't posted, and I love that you could be so calm, collected, rational and objective and put everything into perspective without hurting anyone's feelings.

LuvWilSon and Jaxann - I know we are all on the same page when it comes to our Will.

LuvWilSon - I will miss your thoughtful, and eloquent posts.

Kayhan - you have such a kind and gentle way of acknowledging everyone's posts and their feelings/thoughts. I'm really going to miss you. Take care of yourself.

CHKDeWilSon - I know that you and I are on the same page when it comes to Adrienne, since both of us have had personal experiences.

If I have hurt anyone in the last few months with my posts, please accept my apologies.

Love & Hugs,
    Tigress

#23680   2013/07/11 12:43PM
    Str8tButEqual

Tigress I sent you a PM.

« 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list