List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 02:52PM, Views: 1094234, Replies: 28317
    « 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 » »| page:
    #23661   2013/07/11 08:19AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: I was looking at a picture if Sonny holding Ari. Don't know how to link or post...
    Anyway, he is so awesome with her and he looks like a daddy. I mean he just melts for her. I think it's interesting that Days is showing that!!!!

I agree and I think this is great foreshadowing for the future.

You thinking maybe Sonny will raise Ari since Gabi and Will
    might not be there next year?

I have thought that but been afraid to put it out there because no Will makes me sad. But with Chandler most likely leaving and not being recast. -- well Sonny could end up with Ari. Maybe Will would end up in jail. And Gabi-- well I do not care

#23662   2013/07/11 08:22AM
    jaxann

I saw just a few parts of the last few days of the show and I caught tho scene where Kristen said, "I am not happy! An bad things happen when I am not happy!" For some reason that is so funny to me!!!!!!

#23663   2013/07/11 08:22AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote IheartWilSon: Please Read

I think most of us who have known Bryan and Tom for several months now, a few of us as early as last fall and str8t since the beginning, have been touched by their beautiful love story. I know we can't send our condolences, which I understand, but I would like to dedicate a set of screencaps on tumblr. I'm just not sure which ones would be TomBry's favorites. Would anyone like to suggest some?

In the caption section, I want to write my condolences to Bryan. I welcome anyone to also do so if they like. I don't know if he will see them, but you never know if Tom would; I guess that would depend on your belief system.

Whatever hard feelings there have been in the past, I think this is a time to put them aside and grieve together the loss of an internet friend.

I'll have to give this some thought about that.

Part 135
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=99BqXjCc8I4
    0:04-0:14-------This moment here I remember Bry & I had fun speculating on what exactly WilSon were doing to cause Will’s shirt to be unbuttoned and Bry said he had that saved as his wallpaper. If I were to think of a caption I wouldn’t want it to be too sad but something like “Love is all around and I’m thinking about you, Bry.”

#23664   2013/07/11 08:23AM
    jaxann

But. Focus focus focus on the story we get. We never know what will happen with the actors.

#23665   2013/07/11 09:34AM
    Str8tButEqual

No Will or Sonny in the tweets but we do have Will being mentioned

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Sami is very concerned that Stefano has the evidence that Will shot EJ and that he'll use it for revenge. #Days #Ejami

#23666   2013/07/11 09:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Justin calls Adrienne hypocrite cos she did not mind Kiriakis money lol

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Adrienne worried about Sonny, she says

#23667   2013/07/11 09:39AM
    Str8tButEqual

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja EJ: Stefano would have to expose his relationship to Bernardi to use that evidence against Will. #Days #Ejami

#23668   2013/07/11 09:56AM
    jaxann

They always bring up the Will shooting EJ situation and evidence is out there. I swear, if these writers send Will to prison, I will freak! And if he were hurt like Nick!!!! I cannot take that. I wish they would stop all that dang foreshadowing!!!

This is what Wilson should be doing as a couple- finding that evidence! Or figuring out how to be prepare for a legal battle if needed!
    Not Brent!

#23669   2013/07/11 09:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Adrienne showing Parker video of Will holding Arianna in the hospital. WTF is that abt? I guess this is how she see the Bernardi video

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Parksr is watching the Sami / Bernardi video while Adrienne and Maggie are at arms length away

#23670   2013/07/11 10:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: They always bring up the Will shooting EJ situation and evidence is out there. I swear, if these writers send Will to prison, I will freak! And if he were hurt like Nick!!!! I cannot take that. I wish they would stop all that dang foreshadowing!!!

This is what Wilson should be doing as a couple- finding that evidence! Or figuring out how to be prepare for a legal battle if needed!
    Not Brent!

This is why I keep hoping they would bring up Gabi's part in Mel's kidnapping and WilSon would fight for sole custody for Ari.

« 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list