List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1025455, Replies: 28267
    « 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 » »| page:
    #23651   2013/07/11 04:43AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/11 Sami and EJ have a passionate fight; Adrienne and Justin continue to remain at odds; Kristen pays Eric a visit; Jennifer makes it clear that she wants Theresa to stay away from her son.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/11 Kristen learns she can proceed with her plan to ruin Marlena; Sami and E.J. argue; Jennifer makes her feelings about Theresa and J.J. clear; Adrienne and Justin remain at odds.

#23652   2013/07/11 05:32AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: No Will or Sonny in the tweets.

No they were not, darn it. I always hope but then my hopes are dashed...Oh well, the show wasn't too bad today. It went fairly fast considering our boys were not on.

Rafe thinks Sami shot him. I guess since he has been dreaming that, it must seem real to him.

That portrait of EJ and Sami - I don't really like it. EJ looks kind of strange in the portrait.

Kristen is sure bold, isn't she? Going to Daniel's apartment, and taking photos of those test results. Of course Daniel walks in on her snooping. Wonder what he's gonna do about that? Probably nothing.

At least we get Justin tomorrow - oh, and of course nosy Adrienne.

Kayhan - it was a pretty good episode, even without our guys.

Yeah - I also didn't like the portrait of EJami. It was kind of odd.

Kristen will talk her way out of snooping at Daniel's apartment.

Gabi told Kate that she had to get back to AG, because Sonny was working and Will...she didn't finish. Also, on Monday, when Abe asked Gabi about AG, she told him that AG was with Will.

I guess tomorrow Adrienne will see the video of Sami and Bernardi.

Did you notice when Chad was visiting with EJ, it looked like he was feeling light-headed when he got up. When he went to talk to Cameron, he told Chad to get himself checked. Did he get hit on the head when they were at the lake? I wasn't paying attention because I was too annoyed with Abigail. I hope he is alright.

Tigress: About Chad - on Friday's show Chad said that he was doing the log-rolling contest and he fell off the log and hit his head. Cameron looked at him and said he thought he might have a concussion and he should come to the hospital to have it checked out, and Abigail agreed. Chad said he didn't think it was bad enough to go to the hospital and shrugged it off. I have a feeling he may be more hurt than he realizes. Someone said on another board that Casey had tweeted a photo of "Chad" in a hospital bed - not sure when that tweet was, but maybe it has something to do with what happened in Friday's show.

Kayhan - thank you. Yikes - I must have really zoned out.

#23653   2013/07/11 05:38AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote IheartWilSon: Please Read

I think most of us who have known Bryan and Tom for several months now, a few of us as early as last fall and str8t since the beginning, have been touched by their beautiful love story. I know we can't send our condolences, which I understand, but I would like to dedicate a set of screencaps on tumblr. I'm just not sure which ones would be TomBry's favorites. Would anyone like to suggest some?

In the caption section, I want to write my condolences to Bryan. I welcome anyone to also do so if they like. I don't know if he will see them, but you never know if Tom would; I guess that would depend on your belief system.

Whatever hard feelings there have been in the past, I think this is a time to put them aside and grieve together the loss of an internet friend.

IHW - Bryan talked about WilSon's first meeting on many occasions. I know that moment really spoke to Bryan and Tom. I remember once when we were talking about our favourite WilSon hugs, Bryan mentioned the time WilSon hugged when Will came out to Sonny at CG; and also WilSon's hug (at the Brady Pub) after the charges against Will were dropped (Stefano's murder).

I'll let you know if I come up with other ones.

#23654   2013/07/11 07:17AM
    jaxann

I think most of us who have known Bryan and Tom for several months now, a few of us as early as last fall and str8t since the beginning, have been touched by their beautiful love story. I know we can't send our condolences, which I understand, but I would like to dedicate a set of screencaps on tumblr. I'm just not sure which ones would be TomBry's favorites. Would anyone like to suggest some?

In the caption section, I want to write my condolences to Bryan. I welcome anyone to also do so if they like. I don't know if he will see them, but you never know if Tom would; I guess that would depend on your belief system.

Whatever hard feelings there have been in the past, I think this is a time to put them aside and grieve together the loss of an internet friend.

You do an awesome job with tumblr!!!

#23655   2013/07/11 07:21AM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide

7/11 Sami and EJ have a passionate fight; Adrienne and Justin continue to remain at odds; Kristen pays Eric a visit; Jennifer makes it clear that she wants Theresa to stay away from her son.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/11 Kristen learns she can proceed with her plan to ruin Marlena; Sami and E.J. argue; Jennifer makes her feelings about Theresa and J.J. clear; Adrienne and Justin remain at odds.

"Passionate fight". Hmm. Well if our guys have to get into a fight I want it to be "passionate" too! Not one where one of them just walks away and then they are "not together" (until Will calls and apologizes as usual) sorry about the last part. Lol. My sarcastic side.

#23656   2013/07/11 07:41AM
    MGJ_08

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: I was looking at a picture if Sonny holding Ari. Don't know how to link or post...
    Anyway, he is so awesome with her and he looks like a daddy. I mean he just melts for her. I think it's interesting that Days is showing that!!!!

I agree and I think this is great foreshadowing for the future.

You thinking maybe Sonny will raise Ari since Gabi and Will
    might not be there next year?

#23657   2013/07/11 07:45AM
    MGJ_08

Quote jaxann:

I agree with Jaxann. You do an awesome job!! Where have you been anyway Iheart? I've missed ya!

#23658   2013/07/11 08:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide

Zap2it

"Passionate fight". Hmm. Well if our guys have to get into a fight I want it to be "passionate" too! Not one where one of them just walks away and then they are "not together" (until Will calls and apologizes as usual) sorry about the last part. Lol. My sarcastic side.

#23659   2013/07/11 08:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: I was looking at a picture if Sonny holding Ari. Don't know how to link or post...
    Anyway, he is so awesome with her and he looks like a daddy. I mean he just melts for her. I think it's interesting that Days is showing that!!!!

I agree and I think this is great foreshadowing for the future.

You thinking maybe Sonny will raise Ari since Gabi and Will
    might not be there next year?

I don’t want to really think about the uncertainty of that situation. My thoughts were more in line with them raising her together.

#23660   2013/07/11 08:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote jaxann:

I agree with Jaxann. You do an awesome job!! Where have you been anyway Iheart? I've missed ya!

She’s been on more with twitter & tumblr

« 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list