List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 09:10AM, Views: 999796, Replies: 28255
    « 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 » »| page:
    #23641   2013/07/10 07:58PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday - I wish it was a WilSon Day - I really miss seeing our boys. I know Friday is coming but who knows how much we will get to see them and will they be arguing about Sonny being out all night? I do not like to see them mad at each other. Oh well hopefully we will not have to wait too long for happy WilSon times.

Have to go. Talk to you all later.

Good Morning, Kayhan. Good luck with your doctor's appointment - regular shoes and driving.

Talk to you later.

Well, the doctor said I can wear regular shoes in the house at night. But I have to wear the walking boot at work and outside for two weeks, and then ease my way into wearing shoes to work (wean myself off of the boot). I can drive to work, but have to wear the shoe when driving, then wear the boot into the office. I had to go to the pharmacy tonight after supper, so I drove for the first time - by myself - wearing my shoe and switching to the boot to go into the store. Worked like a charm. I know it doesn't sound like much to you people because it is normal everyday stuff (driving) to you, but for me after seven months of no driving - well, I was pretty happy to get behind the wheel! Now I just have to get used to wearing an ankle brace on my right foot along with a bigger shoe - ugh.

I'm so glad that you're doing better and you're able to drive now.

So awesome you can drive again. We take it for granted so often. So it must feel freeing after so long. But be careful!

And you didn't ramble at all- comforting thoughts

#23642   2013/07/10 08:01PM
    jaxann

I was looking at a picture if Sonny holding Ari. Don't know how to link or post...
    Anyway, he is so awesome with her and he looks like a daddy. I mean he just melts for her. I think it's interesting that Days is showing that!!!!

#23643   2013/07/10 08:16PM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: No Will or Sonny in the tweets.

No they were not, darn it. I always hope but then my hopes are dashed...Oh well, the show wasn't too bad today. It went fairly fast considering our boys were not on.

Rafe thinks Sami shot him. I guess since he has been dreaming that, it must seem real to him.

That portrait of EJ and Sami - I don't really like it. EJ looks kind of strange in the portrait.

Kristen is sure bold, isn't she? Going to Daniel's apartment, and taking photos of those test results. Of course Daniel walks in on her snooping. Wonder what he's gonna do about that? Probably nothing.

At least we get Justin tomorrow - oh, and of course nosy Adrienne.

Kayhan - it was a pretty good episode, even without our guys.

Yeah - I also didn't like the portrait of EJami. It was kind of odd.

Kristen will talk her way out of snooping at Daniel's apartment.

Gabi told Kate that she had to get back to AG, because Sonny was working and Will...she didn't finish. Also, on Monday, when Abe asked Gabi about AG, she told him that AG was with Will.

I guess tomorrow Adrienne will see the video of Sami and Bernardi.

Did you notice when Chad was visiting with EJ, it looked like he was feeling light-headed when he got up. When he went to talk to Cameron, he told Chad to get himself checked. Did he get hit on the head when they were at the lake? I wasn't paying attention because I was too annoyed with Abigail. I hope he is alright.

Tigress: About Chad - on Friday's show Chad said that he was doing the log-rolling contest and he fell off the log and hit his head. Cameron looked at him and said he thought he might have a concussion and he should come to the hospital to have it checked out, and Abigail agreed. Chad said he didn't think it was bad enough to go to the hospital and shrugged it off. I have a feeling he may be more hurt than he realizes. Someone said on another board that Casey had tweeted a photo of "Chad" in a hospital bed - not sure when that tweet was, but maybe it has something to do with what happened in Friday's show.

#23644   2013/07/10 08:20PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: I was looking at a picture if Sonny holding Ari. Don't know how to link or post...
    Anyway, he is so awesome with her and he looks like a daddy. I mean he just melts for her. I think it's interesting that Days is showing that!!!!

I agree. The boys are really doing a good job with that baby. They really do look like doting daddies, don't they? Even though neither Chandler or Freddie has been around little babies before, they sure are doing a great job there. Of course, that baby is so adorable. How can you not fall in love with that sweet little face. OMG. AG is played by twin girls. I wonder if the boys can tell them apart yet? Probably not.

#23645   2013/07/10 09:49PM
    IheartWilSon

:] Please Read

I think most of us who have known Bryan and Tom for several months now, a few of us as early as last fall and str8t since the beginning, have been touched by their beautiful love story. I know we can't send our condolences, which I understand, but I would like to dedicate a set of screencaps on tumblr. I'm just not sure which ones would be TomBry's favorites. Would anyone like to suggest some?

In the caption section, I want to write my condolences to Bryan. I welcome anyone to also do so if they like. I don't know if he will see them, but you never know if Tom would; I guess that would depend on your belief system.

Whatever hard feelings there have been in the past, I think this is a time to put them aside and grieve together the loss of an internet friend.

#23646   2013/07/11 01:25AM
    gidi51

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday - I wish it was a WilSon Day - I really miss seeing our boys. I know Friday is coming but who knows how much we will get to see them and will they be arguing about Sonny being out all night? I do not like to see them mad at each other. Oh well hopefully we will not have to wait too long for happy WilSon times.

Good Morning, Kayhan. Good luck with your doctor's appointment - regular shoes and driving.

Talk to you later.

Thanks, Tigress. I know it doesn't seem like much but I really miss driving my car! It has been a long seven months.

i hope it all ok i myself past not light time iu understand u

#23647   2013/07/11 01:30AM
    gidi51

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:

Talk to you later.

Well, the doctor said I can wear regular shoes in the house at night. But I have to wear the walking boot at work and outside for two weeks, and then ease my way into wearing shoes to work (wean myself off of the boot). I can drive to work, but have to wear the shoe when driving, then wear the boot into the office. I had to go to the pharmacy tonight after supper, so I drove for the first time - by myself - wearing my shoe and switching to the boot to go into the store. Worked like a charm. I know it doesn't sound like much to you people because it is normal everyday stuff (driving) to you, but for me after seven months of no driving - well, I was pretty happy to get behind the wheel! Now I just have to get used to wearing an ankle brace on my right foot along with a bigger shoe - ugh.

how much it take u tobe without anything on your leg?

#23648   2013/07/11 04:23AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote IheartWilSon: Please Read

I think most of us who have known Bryan and Tom for several months now, a few of us as early as last fall and str8t since the beginning, have been touched by their beautiful love story. I know we can't send our condolences, which I understand, but I would like to dedicate a set of screencaps on tumblr. I'm just not sure which ones would be TomBry's favorites. Would anyone like to suggest some?

In the caption section, I want to write my condolences to Bryan. I welcome anyone to also do so if they like. I don't know if he will see them, but you never know if Tom would; I guess that would depend on your belief system.

Whatever hard feelings there have been in the past, I think this is a time to put them aside and grieve together the loss of an internet friend.

I'll have to give this some thought about that.

#23649   2013/07/11 04:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Results: July 1, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-results-july-1-2013-edition/

WilSon voted #5 favorite couple.

Chandler Massey voted #1 favorite actor.

Freddie Smith voted #7 favorite actor.

#23650   2013/07/11 04:41AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: I was looking at a picture if Sonny holding Ari. Don't know how to link or post...

I agree and I think this is great foreshadowing for the future.

« 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list