List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 02:07PM, Views: 989572, Replies: 28242
    « 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 » »| page:
    #23631   2013/07/10 04:53PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote kayhan: Have been thinking of Bryan alot this week since we heard the sad news. I am glad he is staying with family and has that support. It would be really hard if he was by himself and all alone. So thankful that he has people around him. And, of course, Mari their dog. She will give him lots of love too. He has been through so much.

Was thinking too, that I am so glad they were able to spend that time in Paris. Memories like that are precious. Also thankful that this tragedy did not happen during their vacation because to be in a foreign country...Anyway, I was just thinking of him and wishing we could reach out and touch him but unfortunately that is impossible. So I am sending him cyber hugs and hoping he feels them somehow.

(((((hugs)))))

What a beautiful post kayhan...made me tear up! I too was thinking about their Paris trip and how lovely of an experience it was for them...especially now give the tragedy of what's happened. My heart still aches for Bryan.

Thank you. Believe me, I cried when I typed it. I get so emotional anymore, ever since my mom passed away. It just hits me. I was reading Bryan's post from when they were going to celebrate the 4th of July (I think IHW reposted it with some comments) and again the tears flowed. It does not take much to get me to cry. I cry at tv commercials for heavens sake. It is just ridiculous sometimes. But I can't help it.

Not sure if I ever shared this, but sometimes when I watch you-tube clips of videos (usually WilSon videos) I would see comments by "Bryan Patrick" (which is of course Bryan) and he would really put things into perspective for me. Sometimes, if something happened during the clip that would upset me and I would comment on it, he would comment back and reassure me that everything was going to be alright - that our boys were going to pull through and be together forever. He just had such confidence in the writers and what they were doing with this storyline. I just felt so close to him (Bryan) and I even told him on this board that I always thought he must be connected to Days of our Lives somehow because he knew so much about the storyline and what was happening and everything. He commented back that he thought that was funny that I would think that. But I really did. Anyway, since I found out that TomBry was Bryan (Bryan Patrick - of the youtube comments) I just always felt something special for him and then when he would share his love story, it just touched my heart. I still think of that even after all of this time. Not sure where I am going with this, so I will just end it here. But that's the story of how I came to know Bryan. I am so glad I found this board and all of you posters because I feel like you are friends because we all love Will and Sonny and want the best for them (even though they are characters on a soap show) and also love Chandler and Freddie too. Thanks for listening to my rambling.

#23632   2013/07/10 05:02PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday - I wish it was a WilSon Day - I really miss seeing our boys. I know Friday is coming but who knows how much we will get to see them and will they be arguing about Sonny being out all night? I do not like to see them mad at each other. Oh well hopefully we will not have to wait too long for happy WilSon times.

Have to go. Talk to you all later.

Good Morning, Kayhan. Good luck with your doctor's appointment - regular shoes and driving.

Talk to you later.

Well, the doctor said I can wear regular shoes in the house at night. But I have to wear the walking boot at work and outside for two weeks, and then ease my way into wearing shoes to work (wean myself off of the boot). I can drive to work, but have to wear the shoe when driving, then wear the boot into the office. I had to go to the pharmacy tonight after supper, so I drove for the first time - by myself - wearing my shoe and switching to the boot to go into the store. Worked like a charm. I know it doesn't sound like much to you people because it is normal everyday stuff (driving) to you, but for me after seven months of no driving - well, I was pretty happy to get behind the wheel! Now I just have to get used to wearing an ankle brace on my right foot along with a bigger shoe - ugh.

Hi Kayhan, so glad to hear you finally got to drive after all these months! I'm sure wearing a shoe again feels liberating after the casts and the boot. It's been a long journey for you!

I haven't watched today's show yet...all I know is that I really miss our Will and Sonny!!!

#23633   2013/07/10 05:19PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday - I wish it was a WilSon Day - I really miss seeing our boys. I know Friday is coming but who knows how much we will get to see them and will they be arguing about Sonny being out all night? I do not like to see them mad at each other. Oh well hopefully we will not have to wait too long for happy WilSon times.

Good Morning, Kayhan. Good luck with your doctor's appointment - regular shoes and driving.

Talk to you later.

Well, the doctor said I can wear regular shoes in the house at night. But I have to wear the walking boot at work and outside for two weeks, and then ease my way into wearing shoes to work (wean myself off of the boot). I can drive to work, but have to wear the shoe when driving, then wear the boot into the office. I had to go to the pharmacy tonight after supper, so I drove for the first time - by myself - wearing my shoe and switching to the boot to go into the store. Worked like a charm. I know it doesn't sound like much to you people because it is normal everyday stuff (driving) to you, but for me after seven months of no driving - well, I was pretty happy to get behind the wheel! Now I just have to get used to wearing an ankle brace on my right foot along with a bigger shoe - ugh.

I'm so glad that you're doing better and you're able to drive now.

#23634   2013/07/10 05:21PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote kayhan: Have been thinking of Bryan alot this week since we heard the sad news. I am glad he is staying with family and has that support. It would be really hard if he was by himself and all alone. So thankful that he has people around him. And, of course, Mari their dog. She will give him lots of love too. He has been through so much.

Was thinking too, that I am so glad they were able to spend that time in Paris. Memories like that are precious. Also thankful that this tragedy did not happen during their vacation because to be in a foreign country...Anyway, I was just thinking of him and wishing we could reach out and touch him but unfortunately that is impossible. So I am sending him cyber hugs and hoping he feels them somehow.

(((((hugs)))))

What a beautiful post kayhan...made me tear up! I too was thinking about their Paris trip and how lovely of an experience it was for them...especially now give the tragedy of what's happened. My heart still aches for Bryan.

Thank you. Believe me, I cried when I typed it. I get so emotional anymore, ever since my mom passed away. It just hits me. I was reading Bryan's post from when they were going to celebrate the 4th of July (I think IHW reposted it with some comments) and again the tears flowed. It does not take much to get me to cry. I cry at tv commercials for heavens sake. It is just ridiculous sometimes. But I can't help it.

Not sure if I ever shared this, but sometimes when I watch you-tube clips of videos (usually WilSon videos) I would see comments by "Bryan Patrick" (which is of course Bryan) and he would really put things into perspective for me. Sometimes, if something happened during the clip that would upset me and I would comment on it, he would comment back and reassure me that everything was going to be alright - that our boys were going to pull through and be together forever. He just had such confidence in the writers and what they were doing with this storyline. I just felt so close to him (Bryan) and I even told him on this board that I always thought he must be connected to Days of our Lives somehow because he knew so much about the storyline and what was happening and everything. He commented back that he thought that was funny that I would think that. But I really did. Anyway, since I found out that TomBry was Bryan (Bryan Patrick - of the youtube comments) I just always felt something special for him and then when he would share his love story, it just touched my heart. I still think of that even after all of this time. Not sure where I am going with this, so I will just end it here. But that's the story of how I came to know Bryan. I am so glad I found this board and all of you posters because I feel like you are friends because we all love Will and Sonny and want the best for them (even though they are characters on a soap show) and also love Chandler and Freddie too. Thanks for listening to my rambling.

I love your rambling and I'm glad you joined WilSon Blvd.

#23635   2013/07/10 05:22PM
    Str8tButEqual

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Check out all #DAYSCAPS on Facebook t.co/CSc6012IIl or on Tumblr dayscaps.tumblr.com/tagged/71013 ! #DAYS #DOOL

#23636   2013/07/10 05:23PM
    Str8tButEqual

Anthony Skordi ‏@AnthonySkordi prepping @GiseleLubsen art work for transportation to #Greece for Exhibition. Your in there too @ChandlerMassey

Gisele Lubsen ‏@GiseleLubsen @AnthonySkordi @ChandlerMassey Only your creative packing will get me on the plane without having to check in my 6 carry ons!!!

#23637   2013/07/10 05:24PM
    Str8tButEqual

#Cheddie ‏@TeamCheddieUK ❤ pic.twitter.com/zCRyhjvHuZ

#23638   2013/07/10 06:48PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:

Talk to you later.

Kayhan - being able to drive again after seven months is a huge deal. Congratulations!!! Yes - it is a big deal!!! I don't want to hear you say it isn't, okay?

It makes sense that your doctor wants you to work up to wearing a regular shoe. I remember you mentioning that you would need a bigger size shoe for your right foot until it completely heals. I know I have said it before, but I'm going to say it again - you have been such a trooper through this whole thing. I hope you get to enjoy the Summer. Big Hugs. Talk to you tomorrow.

#23639   2013/07/10 06:59PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: No Will or Sonny in the tweets.

No they were not, darn it. I always hope but then my hopes are dashed...Oh well, the show wasn't too bad today. It went fairly fast considering our boys were not on.

Rafe thinks Sami shot him. I guess since he has been dreaming that, it must seem real to him.

That portrait of EJ and Sami - I don't really like it. EJ looks kind of strange in the portrait.

Kristen is sure bold, isn't she? Going to Daniel's apartment, and taking photos of those test results. Of course Daniel walks in on her snooping. Wonder what he's gonna do about that? Probably nothing.

At least we get Justin tomorrow - oh, and of course nosy Adrienne.

Kayhan - it was a pretty good episode, even without our guys.

Yeah - I also didn't like the portrait of EJami. It was kind of odd.

Kristen will talk her way out of snooping at Daniel's apartment.

Gabi told Kate that she had to get back to AG, because Sonny was working and Will...she didn't finish. Also, on Monday, when Abe asked Gabi about AG, she told him that AG was with Will.

I guess tomorrow Adrienne will see the video of Sami and Bernardi.

Did you notice when Chad was visiting with EJ, it looked like he was feeling light-headed when he got up. When he went to talk to Cameron, he told Chad to get himself checked. Did he get hit on the head when they were at the lake? I wasn't paying attention because I was too annoyed with Abigail. I hope he is alright.

#23640   2013/07/10 07:21PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote LuvWilSon:

(((((hugs)))))

I hear you, Kayhan. I agree with you - Bryan did have such confidence in what the writers were doing with WilSon and the storyline. I too was so touched by Bryan and Tom's love story - one of his "novels" as Bryan called it. I have never 'met' a couple who cherished and treasured each other as much as these two. I remember when Bryan was in the hospital in December, Tom would update us on his progress - you could tell how much he loved Bryan and how much he meant to him. We all knew how much Bryan loved Tom. I'm heartbroken that their time together has been cut short.

Ramble away. I'm so glad you joined the message board too. Love and hugs.

« 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list