List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045691, Replies: 28284
    « 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 » »| page:
    #23621   2013/07/10 05:21AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday - I wish it was a WilSon Day - I really miss seeing our boys. I know Friday is coming but who knows how much we will get to see them and will they be arguing about Sonny being out all night? I do not like to see them mad at each other. Oh well hopefully we will not have to wait too long for happy WilSon times.

Have to go. Talk to you all later.

Good Morning, Kayhan. Good luck with your doctor's appointment - regular shoes and driving.

Talk to you later.

#23622   2013/07/10 06:03AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday - I wish it was a WilSon Day - I really miss seeing our boys. I know Friday is coming but who knows how much we will get to see them and will they be arguing about Sonny being out all night? I do not like to see them mad at each other. Oh well hopefully we will not have to wait too long for happy WilSon times.

Good Morning, Kayhan. Good luck with your doctor's appointment - regular shoes and driving.

Talk to you later.

Thanks, Tigress. I know it doesn't seem like much but I really miss driving my car! It has been a long seven months.

#23623   2013/07/10 06:08AM
    kayhan

Have been thinking of Bryan alot this week since we heard the sad news. I am glad he is staying with family and has that support. It would be really hard if he was by himself and all alone. So thankful that he has people around him. And, of course, Mari their dog. She will give him lots of love too. He has been through so much.

Was thinking too, that I am so glad they were able to spend that time in Paris. Memories like that are precious. Also thankful that this tragedy did not happen during their vacation because to be in a foreign country...Anyway, I was just thinking of him and wishing we could reach out and touch him but unfortunately that is impossible. So I am sending him cyber hugs and hoping he feels them somehow.

(((((hugs)))))

#23624   2013/07/10 06:31AM
    tracy10

Quote Str8tButEqual: adnelson92 I agree I would love it if we could do something for Bry but it looks like he wants to have some distance from WilSon Blvd. and the memories here. I’m sure in his heart he knows that we love him. I hope one day he’ll return.

I agree Str8 and adnelson I wish we could reach him somehow. But, a part of me can understand Bry wanting to distance himself right now. I know my heart broke reading about Tom and I was thinking of Bry last night and I've never met either of them. I feel like we are big family on this board and it's hard to hear when one of us is suffering.

#23625   2013/07/10 09:25AM
    Str8tButEqual

No Will or Sonny in the tweets.

#23626   2013/07/10 10:22AM
    LuvWilSon

Quote kayhan: Have been thinking of Bryan alot this week since we heard the sad news. I am glad he is staying with family and has that support. It would be really hard if he was by himself and all alone. So thankful that he has people around him. And, of course, Mari their dog. She will give him lots of love too. He has been through so much.

Was thinking too, that I am so glad they were able to spend that time in Paris. Memories like that are precious. Also thankful that this tragedy did not happen during their vacation because to be in a foreign country...Anyway, I was just thinking of him and wishing we could reach out and touch him but unfortunately that is impossible. So I am sending him cyber hugs and hoping he feels them somehow.

(((((hugs)))))

What a beautiful post kayhan...made me tear up! I too was thinking about their Paris trip and how lovely of an experience it was for them...especially now give the tragedy of what's happened. My heart still aches for Bryan.

#23627   2013/07/10 12:45PM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL RESULTS: Soap of the Week (July 1-5, 2013) - DAYS OF OUR LIVES No. 1
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/07/soap-poll-results-jul-1-5.html

Sonny & Will Wilson voted #1 favorite couple for the 35th week in a row.

Freddie Smith voted #3 favorite actor.

Chandler Massey voted #4 favorite actor.

#23628   2013/07/10 12:46PM
    Str8tButEqual

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Will and Sonny - Be my, be my, My All-American boy #WilSon #DAYS #DOOL pic.twitter.com/bWWFxgBv9A

#23629   2013/07/10 04:37PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: No Will or Sonny in the tweets.

No they were not, darn it. I always hope but then my hopes are dashed...Oh well, the show wasn't too bad today. It went fairly fast considering our boys were not on.

Rafe thinks Sami shot him. I guess since he has been dreaming that, it must seem real to him.

That portrait of EJ and Sami - I don't really like it. EJ looks kind of strange in the portrait.

Kristen is sure bold, isn't she? Going to Daniel's apartment, and taking photos of those test results. Of course Daniel walks in on her snooping. Wonder what he's gonna do about that? Probably nothing.

At least we get Justin tomorrow - oh, and of course nosy Adrienne.

#23630   2013/07/10 04:44PM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:

Talk to you later.

Well, the doctor said I can wear regular shoes in the house at night. But I have to wear the walking boot at work and outside for two weeks, and then ease my way into wearing shoes to work (wean myself off of the boot). I can drive to work, but have to wear the shoe when driving, then wear the boot into the office. I had to go to the pharmacy tonight after supper, so I drove for the first time - by myself - wearing my shoe and switching to the boot to go into the store. Worked like a charm. I know it doesn't sound like much to you people because it is normal everyday stuff (driving) to you, but for me after seven months of no driving - well, I was pretty happy to get behind the wheel! Now I just have to get used to wearing an ankle brace on my right foot along with a bigger shoe - ugh.

« 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list