List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1005614, Replies: 28259
    « 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 » »| page:
    #23611   2013/07/09 04:15PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s a pic of Chandler & his brother. This looks like when he was on his vacation.

Joanie™ ‏@Joanie_Vinson Aww such a cute picture of Chandler! @willandsonny pic.twitter.com/zNV5I4I5M8

#23612   2013/07/09 05:03PM
    Str8tButEqual

Sonny pics

Heather ‏@hoosiergal86 Wet-shirtless Freddie/Sonny tmblr.co/ZpTzftpFE8lG

#23613   2013/07/09 06:36PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Sonny pics

Finally! gotta go to a diffrent computer to see but I've been wondering if we would ever see Freddie without a shirt again.

#23614   2013/07/09 06:36PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Sonny pics

Finally! gotta go to a diffrent computer to see but I've been wondering if we would ever see Freddie without a shirt again.

#23615   2013/07/09 06:38PM
    kayhan

Finally watched the show today. Too much Daniel and Jennifer (at least they were in separate scenes with other characters). Not a fan of Theresa yet. She annoys me.

The only thing missing that would have made it better would have been - you guessed it - WilSon. Oh well, Friday is coming. Unfortunately we have to put up with that other "B" guy too.

EJ ousting Stefano right now - I am afraid that evidence on Will is going to be popping up - and something is going to be found in Bernardi' s house - maybe he kept something back for "insurance" - I wonder what it could be?

Sammy and that pink dress - ugh.

Dr appt today was OK (rheumatologist) - bone scan shows calcium low so need to use special nasal spray to build up my calcium level. Another prescription. Ugh. Tomorrow I go to foot doctor. Hoping I can get out of walking boot and back in regular shoes and drive again. Wish me luck.

That picture of Chandler is - well let's just say the boy is adorable and leave it at that (and his brother Christian is cute just like him). The pics of Chandler and Freddie are really good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:41PM
    #23616   2013/07/09 08:29PM
    adnelson92

Hey everyone! Well I have thought about Bryan and Tom alot today. I like a few others do not get on here as much as I would like but I have started to care about everyone here. It is funny since I will most likely never meet anyone of u. But we all have something in common our boys. I wished we could do something for Bryan. I cannot image the pain he is going thru right now. I truthfully do not know much about them but I could tell they loved each other. I feel silly talking about Will and Sonny right now as they r not real. But I miss seeing r boys on screen. I guess I just hate not being able to do anything for Bryan u know flowers or a card something. I hope he knows we care about him. I hope he is a leto come back down the road but i understand not being able to at this point. It is hard to believe on July 4th they were having a party w friends and family and Tom died the next day. It is heartbreaking. Not sure if Tom had been sick for a while or not. Well I am going to bed everyone be sure to tell those u love that u love them because u never know.

#23617   2013/07/10 04:27AM
    kayhan

Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday - I wish it was a WilSon Day - I really miss seeing our boys. I know Friday is coming but who knows how much we will get to see them and will they be arguing about Sonny being out all night? I do not like to see them mad at each other. Oh well hopefully we will not have to wait too long for happy WilSon times.

Have to go. Talk to you all later.

#23618   2013/07/10 04:29AM
    Str8tButEqual

adnelson92 I agree I would love it if we could do something for Bry but it looks like he wants to have some distance from WilSon Blvd. and the memories here. I’m sure in his heart he knows that we love him. I hope one day he’ll return.

#23619   2013/07/10 04:31AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/10 Kristen tries to stop Daniel from discovering her secret; Brady opens up to Maggie; Eric has a troubling memory; Rafe asks Kate a confusing question; Sami reacts to the news that E.J. took over Stefano's company.

#23620   2013/07/10 05:18AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I thought I posted this info before on here but I’ll do it just in case I didn’t because the angst that’s caused by Brent is only short term so he‘s not going to be an onscreen partner for Sonny. These are tweets from Susen who visited with Freddie.

Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc 25 Jun @RKOBlackSwan And Brian won't be back...

Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 25 Jun @SusenMc @RKOBlackSwan thank god but someone named Brent would isn't it? ((

Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc 25 Jun@upasana10 @RKOBlackSwan Yes, but he's just a friend.. and he's already gone too

Cool. Thanks -So we probably only have him for another 2 or 3 months and hell move on.

And really I'm glad they are not having Will do something stupid to mess up their relationship. Because I wish Will would just talk to Sinny about it but at least he is just trying to allow Sonny to be happy. He's not doing anything that's wrong or unforgivable and he is definitely being loyal. So that's a good thing. ;-).

Really this is just a way for the guys to finally say that they are committed and right where they want to be!!!!!! I think.

Thank you, Str8 for the information and Jaxann for putting everything into perspective.

As you can tell, I'm feeling really crappy. The news about Tom really hit me. Bry and Tom made me believe in soul mates and true love and happy endings. After everything that Bry has been through, it is not right that he loses Tom too. I'm so worried about Bry, and my heart aches for him. This is so UNFAIR - this is so WRONG - so CRUEL.

I don't mean to make this about me. I'm sorry if I have hurt or offended anyone here. Thank you for putting up with me. Love you all!!!

Don't you feel guilty at all for your feelings. It's Is so sad and when You care about people even people you don't know well, then you hurt along with them and it affects your mood. That very normal for people who have a loving heart!
    And I look forward to your posts.. Love to read you thoughts. Up or down, it's alway good!

Hugs

Thank you, Jaxann. Hugs back.

« 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list