List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043561, Replies: 28284
    « 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 » »| page:
    #23591   2013/07/09 10:17AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

WILSON- 8-7-2013 ( Boys Don´t Matter )
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODGKpvklKOk

#23592   2013/07/09 10:27AM
    Tigress_Faith

It was a pretty good episode with the exception of Jennifer.

With Stefano being dethroned, I wonder what's going to happen to the evidence of Will shooting EJ that Stefano had Bernadi steal from the Salem PD Evidence Room.

Theresa Donovan is the daughter of Kimberly Brady and Shane Donovan. I have a feeling she is going to be Samantha Brady 2.0.

#23593   2013/07/09 10:31AM
    Tigress_Faith

I read on Tumblr that moron Brent is going to work with Sonny to redesign the coffee house. Oh...great...more of Brent torturing Will. Can't wait. Thank you, writers!!!

#23594   2013/07/09 10:45AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith: I read on Tumblr that moron Brent is going to work with Sonny to redesign the coffee house. Oh...great...more of Brent torturing Will. Can't wait. Thank you, writers!!!

I don't know I he will be helping sonny redesign CH as a friend or if they will go into business together. Either way it will be something to bring them together a lot with all the excitement and ideas for their new project. Plus they will probably have to visit places together to check things out. :-(. This is the next obstacle for Wilson. With of course Will as the tortured one.

Too bad it's not Sonny and Will designing together and joining ideas.

#23595   2013/07/09 11:04AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: I read on Tumblr that moron Brent is going to work with Sonny to redesign the coffee house. Oh...great...more of Brent torturing Will. Can't wait. Thank you, writers!!!

I don't know I he will be helping sonny redesign CH as a friend or if they will go into business together. Either way it will be something to bring them together a lot with all the excitement and ideas for their new project. Plus they will probably have to visit places together to check things out. :-(. This is the next obstacle for Wilson. With of course Will as the tortured one.

FS stated in his interview that Sonny starting a new business venture is one of the things that "pulls them apart." I don't know about the nature of Brent's involvement in the project. I hope he doesn't become Sonny's partner, but then again with CD leaving, that could be a possibility.

I think Will speaks to Marlena next week, and I hope she can be there for him.

#23596   2013/07/09 11:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

I thought I posted this info before on here but I’ll do it just in case I didn’t because the angst that’s caused by Brent is only short term so he‘s not going to be an onscreen partner for Sonny. These are tweets from Susen who visited with Freddie.

Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc 25 Jun @RKOBlackSwan And Brian won't be back...

Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 25 Jun @SusenMc @RKOBlackSwan thank god but someone named Brent would isn't it? ((

Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc 25 Jun@upasana10 @RKOBlackSwan Yes, but he's just a friend.. and he's already gone too

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 11:15AM
    #23597   2013/07/09 11:34AM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual: I thought I posted this info before on here but I’ll do it just in case I didn’t because the angst that’s caused by Brent is only short term so he‘s not going to be an onscreen partner for Sonny. These are tweets from Susen who visited with Freddie.

Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 25 Jun @SusenMc @RKOBlackSwan thank god but someone named Brent would isn't it? ((

Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc 25 Jun@upasana10 @RKOBlackSwan Yes, but he's just a friend.. and he's already gone too

Cool. Thanks -So we probably only have him for another 2 or 3 months and hell move on.

And really I'm glad they are not having Will do something stupid to mess up their relationship. Because I wish Will would just talk to Sinny about it but at least he is just trying to allow Sonny to be happy. He's not doing anything that's wrong or unforgivable and he is definitely being loyal. So that's a good thing. ;-).

Really this is just a way for the guys to finally say that they are committed and right where they want to be!!!!!! I think.

#23598   2013/07/09 11:53AM
    MGJ_08

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I thought I posted this info before on here but I’ll do it just in case I didn’t because the angst that’s caused by Brent is only short term so he‘s not going to be an onscreen partner for Sonny. These are tweets from Susen who visited with Freddie.

Cool. Thanks -So we probably only have him for another 2 or 3 months and hell move on.

And really I'm glad they are not having Will do something stupid to mess up their relationship. Because I wish Will would just talk to Sinny about it but at least he is just trying to allow Sonny to be happy. He's not doing anything that's wrong or unforgivable and he is definitely being loyal. So that's a good thing. ;-).

Really this is just a way for the guys to finally say that they are committed and right where they want to be!!!!!! I think.

Yes, thank you Str8t. That just saved me from having crazy thoughts running around in my head.

I have enough as it is

#23599   2013/07/09 12:01PM
    jaxann

Adrienne told Will that he was selfish and destructive and Sonny was giving up everything for him. He told Sonny that there was truth in what his mom said but didn't say al the things she said. I think he still believes that. But he knows he's loved.
    But he will be pushing Sonny to go live his life as he thinks he really wants and the sad thing is that he is doing what Adrienne wanted -- just in a slow way. Hopefully Sonny will pay attention to what will is saying because he is sAying he does not want to tie him down or does not want him obligated. And maybe sonny will figure out what he's really doing cuz Sonny usually reads Will so well!!!!!!!!

There is no such thing As drama free happiness on a soap for more than a few days so this is as good as it gets. At least they are gorgeous while they are foolish. Lol

#23600   2013/07/09 12:06PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

FS stated in his interview that Sonny starting a new business venture is one of the things that "pulls them apart." I don't know about the nature of Brent's involvement in the project. I hope he doesn't become Sonny's partner, but then again with CD leaving, that could be a possibility.

I think Will speaks to Marlena next week, and I hope she can be there for him.

Well, thank goodness Will is going to talk to Marlena about pushing Sonny away. He needs to talk with someone about this, although I rather it'd be Sonny, but Marlena is a sensible sounding board for him the way Justin is for Sonny. She will hopefully talk some sense into him, and encourage Will to not keep this to himself and to trust in his and Sonny's love. Those should be great scenes as I love their relationship...it's been too long since they've had a heart to heart!

« 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list