List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 08:58PM, Views: 895446, Replies: 28122
    « 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 » »| page:
    #23571   2013/07/08 05:46PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    MGJ_08

Quote kayhan: No Will or Sonny today. I wonder if we won't see them until Friday. Then we get Will and Marlena on Tuesday January 16. Hopefully Sonny too or possibly more days for both. Have to wait and see.

Show was OK. Too much Jennifer for my taste. Daniel too. Ugh.

Sami sure loves pink doesn't she? She wore pink when she sent GABBY into premature labor back in February. Now she almost gives RAFE a heart-attack.

I didn't watch today. Doesn't sound like I missed much. It's crazy how everybody gets lots of time to talk to each other with nobody interrupting yet Will and Sonny can't get 10 seconds alone (even just to talk).

In other news, they both looked soooooooo HOT with their shirts off

#23572   2013/07/08 07:33PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote kayhan: No Will or Sonny today. I wonder if we won't see them until Friday. Then we get Will and Marlena on Tuesday January 16. Hopefully Sonny too or possibly more days for both. Have to wait and see.

Sami sure loves pink doesn't she? She wore pink when she sent GABBY into premature labor back in February. Now she almost gives RAFE a heart-attack.

I didn't watch today. Doesn't sound like I missed much. It's crazy how everybody gets lots of time to talk to each other with nobody interrupting yet Will and Sonny can't get 10 seconds alone (even just to talk).

I agree let's focus on how HOT WilSon is without shirts and not only that but they were HOT & wet at the same time.

#23573   2013/07/08 07:35PM
    kayhan

Quote MGJ_08:

I agree MGJ. It sure seems like that (about the alone time for the boys). Yes they sure looked fine in Friday's show (out of all the guys they were the best IMO). I just noticed I typed January when it should say JULY - oops).

#23574   2013/07/09 04:32AM
    kayhan

It is Tuesday. Not sure if we get to see the boys or not. Spoilers indicate they are on Friday but we can always hope.

I will be off this afternoon but have appointment so not sure if I will see the show live but will record it for later. Will check in later. Hope to hear from you.

#23575   2013/07/09 04:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:
    Quote bryan patrick: I just got a message from Str8 about her concern for me and Tom. I am having a hard time doing this but I'll keep trying. I didn't want to have to come here and tell everyone the bad news. Tom passed away friday. He had a bleed in his head and they could not stop it. My family has changed all our accounts on all our sites cuz it is too painful to see his name. I am not trying to be cruel to anyone here or wish to never chat with any of you. I just cannot continue to come to places that we both loved so much. I can't go on with this pain and grief over and over again. I am staying with Tom's family for now and they are looking after me and all my needs. Tom's funeral is this morning. I will be OK but please understand I cannot face you right now. This is going to take me a long time. I love you guys and hope you all understand. I will try to come back someday if I can. oxoxoxoxox TomBry

I am devastated to hear this news. I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope you can come back here when you are able to because we love you and you are like family. There are no more words. I am so sorry.

OMG my prayers are with you Bry. I am so sorry for you loss know that we all cared for you so much.

#23576   2013/07/09 04:42AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan: It is Tuesday. Not sure if we get to see the boys or not. Spoilers indicate they are on Friday but we can always hope.

I will be off this afternoon but have appointment so not sure if I will see the show live but will record it for later. Will check in later. Hope to hear from you.

Good luck at your appointment.

#23577   2013/07/09 04:43AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/9 EJ kicks his father out of the mansion; Sami defies doctor's orders once again; Jennifer suspects that Theresa will cause trouble; Eric suffers another attack; Kristen angrily confronts Dr. Chyka.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/9 E.J. kicks Stefano out of the mansion; Sami ignores the doctor's orders; Jennifer keeps her word and hires Theresa despite her misgivings; Kristen talks to Dr. Chyka.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-July-8... />
    Tuesday, July 9
    DVR Alert: Stefano has a strong warning for his son.

#23578   2013/07/09 05:22AM
    IheartWilSon

Quote bryan patrick: I just got a message from Str8 about her concern for me and Tom. I am having a hard time doing this but I'll keep trying. I didn't want to have to come here and tell everyone the bad news. Tom passed away friday. He had a bleed in his head and they could not stop it. My family has changed all our accounts on all our sites cuz it is too painful to see his name. I am not trying to be cruel to anyone here or wish to never chat with any of you. I just cannot continue to come to places that we both loved so much. I can't go on with this pain and grief over and over again. I am staying with Tom's family for now and they are looking after me and all my needs. Tom's funeral is this morning. I will be OK but please understand I cannot face you right now. This is going to take me a long time. I love you guys and hope you all understand. I will try to come back someday if I can. oxoxoxoxox TomBry

This is devastating. I wish you didn't have to go through this grief.

#23579   2013/07/09 05:56AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan: It is Tuesday. Not sure if we get to see the boys or not. Spoilers indicate they are on Friday but we can always hope.

Kayhan - I don't think we will see WilSon until Friday.

Good luck with your doctor's appointment. Talk to you later.

#23580   2013/07/09 06:06AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/9 EJ kicks his father out of the mansion; Sami defies doctor's orders once again; Jennifer suspects that Theresa will cause trouble; Eric suffers another attack; Kristen angrily confronts Dr. Chyka.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/9 E.J. kicks Stefano out of the mansion; Sami ignores the doctor's orders; Jennifer keeps her word and hires Theresa despite her misgivings; Kristen talks to Dr. Chyka.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-July-8... />
    Tuesday, July 9
    DVR Alert: Stefano has a strong warning for his son.

Thank you, Str8.

Sounds pretty interesting. I'm curious about how the dethroning of Stefano is going to play out. Stefano seems to know that Justin is somehow involved. Ugh...Sami is going to sneak into Rafe's room.

« 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list