List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 10:27AM, Views: 895990, Replies: 28123
    « 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 » »| page:
    #23541   2013/07/07 08:11PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    MGJ_08

Quote kayhan:
    Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: When Will was talking to Brent alone and Brent was saying it was weird seeing Sonny living such a different life all settled down Will said that sometimes life does not go as planned but you find yourself happier than you ever thought. I really liked that.

And the thing is... That is exactly what he needed to hear Sonny tell Brent!!!!! That from Sonny would have changed everything!

Absolutely right, Jaxann. Instead, all he heard Sonny say was that he can't go and he would like to go and he probably won't change his mind.

Right. I agree.

Probably. Hate he used that word. Leaves doubt. Does not sound like a man sure of anything.

I agree. To hear Sonny talking to Brent he sounds as if he can't go because he has to stay home - not that he WANTS to spend time with Will. But to Will he says there is no place he would rather be than with Will.

I do not like that he says he would "probably" not change his mind. That makes it sound like he is not really sure about the decision. But to Will he makes it very clear how he feels. He is sending mixed messages but I do not think he realizes what he is doing. He is totally oblivious.

I guess I in the minority here. I think Sonny is always reassuring Will about how much he loves him and Ari. When a friend asks me to go somewhere and I already have plans with my husband, I too say I "can't go" it means nothing. It's not only what you say it's how you say it and what you do and how you show your love for somebody. I think Sonny is constantly showing how much he loves Will. He'll do anything for him. He has SHOWN Will this a million times. Don't get me wrong I hate that Will is feeling insecure right now but what else can Sonny do? He loves will he shows it all the time how much he loves Will. Personally, I need to see strong, confident Will like were were starting to see a little while back. I think all this insecurity is going to drive Sonny nuts. I used to be the same way and it drove my husband nuts, I had to stop or lose him (before we got married 12 yrs ago).

I know they will be just find and stronger and more in love (if that's possible ) What I'm upset about is so far in their relationship it seems they have had more angst then wonderful times and seeing how we only have them, so far as we know, until April I would love to see some happy times, romance, fun, and a lot more loving.

By the way, just got back from NH OMG WHAT AN AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL STATE!!!!!!!! AND THE FRESH AIR!!! FRESH AIR IS SOMETHING AMAZING FOR SOMEBODY WHO LIVES IN RI!! FRESH AIRRRRRRRRR OMG! I COULD BREATHE!!!!!

I agree that Sonny is always reassuring Will of how much he loves him. And he did tell Brent that he loves Will and he loves the life he is living and is happy. But Brent keeps on him about how he is missing out and should be partying and spending time with his friends, etc. The only thing I have a problem with is how Sonny tells Brent one thing (he "can't go" with him and "probably won't" change his mind) and then to Will he says he "doesn't want to" go to the party because he "wants to stay here with you." I don't know, maybe it's being to nit-picky, but I think he should be straight-forward with Brent and tell him he "does not want to go because he wants to spend time with Will and Ari" and tell him to not ask anymore. Just be straight with him and cut him off at the pass.

Yes, I wish Will would be confident and secure like he was with Adrienne ("I am the one who he is going to spend the rest of his life with" - "it does not matter what you say or how you feel"). And the way he was with Brian ("Sonny is mine - we are together"). I hate it that they are making him backtrack and be all insecure again.

I have never been to NH or RI. I live in Ohio. I have been to a few states (California, Texas, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arizona, Nevada. Also have been to Tijuana, Mexico). The last time I went anywhere was last October when I flew to California by myself for the first time (I had flown several times before but with my mother). Then a few months later I fell and broke my ankle and have been dealing with that for the last seven months, so I have not been able to drive since December. I am glad you are able to breathe again LOL.

Ugh! I'm sorry, that stinks. I can't even imagine not being able to drive for that long. You've been to nice places tho!! Hey, if you ever have to choose between here or NH........pick NH, pick NH

#23542   2013/07/07 08:13PM
    jaxann

Okay. I have decided a few things after reviewing the shower scene.

First, I hope Will made this fantasy a reality already

Second, if Brent saw that, he'd say, "yeah, I get it. I'd never leave this apartment."
    Third, the shower time they have surely shared is probably all Sonny will be thinking of during that Rave.

Fourth, the shower is the perfect place for the boys to celebrate after they discuss their concerns and realize they are both exactly where they want to be.

And I will plead the fifth on my fifth. Because I do have some dignity and don't want you to think too poorly of me. Lol

#23543   2013/07/07 08:18PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: When Will was talking to Brent alone and Brent was saying it was weird seeing Sonny living such a different life all settled down Will said that sometimes life does not go as planned but you find yourself happier than you ever thought. I really liked that.

And the thing is... That is exactly what he needed to hear Sonny tell Brent!!!!! That from Sonny would have changed everything!

Absolutely right, Jaxann. Instead, all he heard Sonny say was that he can't go and he would like to go and he probably won't change his mind.

Right. I agree.

Probably. Hate he used that word. Leaves doubt. Does not sound like a man sure of anything.

I agree. To hear Sonny talking to Brent he sounds as if he can't go because he has to stay home - not that he WANTS to spend time with Will. But to Will he says there is no place he would rather be than with Will.

I do not like that he says he would "probably" not change his mind. That makes it sound like he is not really sure about the decision. But to Will he makes it very clear how he feels. He is sending mixed messages but I do not think he realizes what he is doing. He is totally oblivious.

I guess I in the minority here. I think Sonny is always reassuring Will about how much he loves him and Ari. When a friend asks me to go somewhere and I already have plans with my husband, I too say I "can't go" it means nothing. It's not only what you say it's how you say it and what you do and how you show your love for somebody. I think Sonny is constantly showing how much he loves Will. He'll do anything for him. He has SHOWN Will this a million times. Don't get me wrong I hate that Will is feeling insecure right now but what else can Sonny do? He loves will he shows it all the time how much he loves Will. Personally, I need to see strong, confident Will like were were starting to see a little while back. I think all this insecurity is going to drive Sonny nuts. I used to be the same way and it drove my husband nuts, I had to stop or lose him (before we got married 12 yrs ago).

I know they will be just find and stronger and more in love (if that's possible ) What I'm upset about is so far in their relationship it seems they have had more angst then wonderful times and seeing how we only have them, so far as we know, until April I would love to see some happy times, romance, fun, and a lot more loving.

By the way, just got back from NH OMG WHAT AN AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL STATE!!!!!!!! AND THE FRESH AIR!!! FRESH AIR IS SOMETHING AMAZING FOR SOMEBODY WHO LIVES IN RI!! FRESH AIRRRRRRRRR OMG! I COULD BREATHE!!!!!

I agree that Sonny is always reassuring Will of how much he loves him. And he did tell Brent that he loves Will and he loves the life he is living and is happy. But Brent keeps on him about how he is missing out and should be partying and spending time with his friends, etc. The only thing I have a problem with is how Sonny tells Brent one thing (he "can't go" with him and "probably won't" change his mind) and then to Will he says he "doesn't want to" go to the party because he "wants to stay here with you." I don't know, maybe it's being to nit-picky, but I think he should be straight-forward with Brent and tell him he "does not want to go because he wants to spend time with Will and Ari" and tell him to not ask anymore. Just be straight with him and cut him off at the pass.

Yes, I wish Will would be confident and secure like he was with Adrienne ("I am the one who he is going to spend the rest of his life with" - "it does not matter what you say or how you feel"). And the way he was with Brian ("Sonny is mine - we are together"). I hate it that they are making him backtrack and be all insecure again.

I have never been to NH or RI. I live in Ohio. I have been to a few states (California, Texas, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arizona, Nevada. Also have been to Tijuana, Mexico). The last time I went anywhere was last October when I flew to California by myself for the first time (I had flown several times before but with my mother). Then a few months later I fell and broke my ankle and have been dealing with that for the last seven months, so I have not been able to drive since December. I am glad you are able to breathe again LOL.

Kayhan - I agree with you - Sonny needs to lay down the law with Brent. He is very well aware of the fact that Brent does not take no for an answer and for some reason Brent also doesn't get that Sonny is happy/fulfilled with his life with Will and AG. Sonny said this much to Justin. He needs to SPELL IT OUT to Brent.

Oh good point. Sonny did tell Justin about what Brent was saying and so he does know that Brent does not believe in his relationship. He doesn't get it. So. Wow. That means he should take effort to make it clear. If he is going to hang out with him as besties

And (I'm ducking my head as I share this part) I was uneasy with Sonny's tone when he told Justin. It felt like he all the sudden had a slight doubt. Then luckily Justin said everything right and Sonny was right back feeling assured. But for a moment he seemed like .... But Sonny is human. Hard to believe sometimes...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 08:22PM
    #23544   2013/07/07 08:19PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: Okay. I have decided a few things after reviewing the shower scene.

Second, if Brent saw that, he'd say, "yeah, I get it. I'd never leave this apartment."
    Third, the shower time they have surely shared is probably all Sonny will be thinking of during that Rave.

Fourth, the shower is the perfect place for the boys to celebrate after they discuss their concerns and realize they are both exactly where they want to be.

And I will plead the fifth on my fifth. Because I do have some dignity and don't want you to think too poorly of me. Lol

I love this post and I hope we get another shower scene.

#23545   2013/07/07 08:26PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: MGJ, I do agree Sonny has reassured Will. And I agree he is constantly showing his love. Constantly working for a lifetime with will. But I don't think Will in insecure in that. He knows he's loved. He is Worries that Sonny loves him so much that Sonny is giving up things he loves like adventure and fun, etc. there has not been a whole lot of reassurance about what Sonny is losing yet because this is a new issue for them. I'm sure when Sonny realizes this he will make Will know. For now Will is wondering if Adrienne and Brent are right and Sonny is sacrificing too much. He's not jealous Sonny wants Brent. He's worried Sonny will see what he's losing though I think.

About telling a friend I can't. I do that all the time so i agree. It's not a hog deal. But I tell my friends which are friends who support me and not friends I'd ever possible me attracted to since I'm straight. . But my friends aren't telling me that they think I'm making a mistake and can't believe I'm giving up so much etc. and I have been married for over 20 years. I'm quite suret husband loves me. He seems to. Lol 😘 but if he had anfale friend telling him she had doubts about us and wanting him to part all night and he said he can't. I would not like it.
    I think if Chad, Sonny's friend asked sonny to go to rave all night and Sonny said he can't it would not bother me because Sonny is night pushing him that he gave up very thing and his relationship is Mistake.

But I understand what you are saying and I bet most people agree with you. ( Some others even think that will is too insecure and foolish and doesn't deserve Sonny. I know that's not you I'm just saying that I understand other opinions for sure. )

Anyway that's just me trying to explain my spinning thought on the story. Probably doesn't make a lot of sense. Hopefully you know that I love reading your thought s and in not trying to say you are wrong at all because unfortunately .. Sometimes I'm wrong. At least that's what my husband tells me - lol. (But he's wrong more than me!!) 😇

Jaxann - I agree with you - I too wouldn't have a problem if Chad or T asked Sonny to go to a Rave, and he said he can't, because we know that both Chad and T are supportive of his relationship and life with Will. Brent, on the other hand, is questioning, judging and even criticizing his life with Will and AG. There, he needs to be firm in his answer - he needs to spell it out to Brent, because clearly the moron doesn't get it and is totally disrespectful and insensitive and thoughtless.

I also think that although Sonny reassures Will of his love and commitment, there are certain things that he does that add to Will's insecurities (such as continuing to be friends with the weasel after everything that happened during WilSon's rough patch and not putting a stop to the weasel's flirtatious ways until Will confronted the weasel; and now putting up with a friend, who is questioning, judging and criticizing his relationship/life with Will and AG).

#23546   2013/07/07 08:32PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:

Right. I agree.

Kayhan - I agree with you - Sonny needs to lay down the law with Brent. He is very well aware of the fact that Brent does not take no for an answer and for some reason Brent also doesn't get that Sonny is happy/fulfilled with his life with Will and AG. Sonny said this much to Justin. He needs to SPELL IT OUT to Brent.

Oh good point. Sonny did tell Justin about what Brent was saying and so he does know that Brent does not believe in his relationship. He doesn't get it. So. Wow. That means he should take effort to make it clear. If he is going to hang out with him as besties

And (I'm ducking my head as I share this part) I was uneasy with Sonny's tone when he told Justin. It felt like he all the sudden had a slight doubt. Then luckily Justin said everything right and Sonny was right back feeling assured. But for a moment he seemed like .... But Sonny is human. Hard to believe sometimes...

Sonny seemed frustrated when he told Justin about Brent not taking no for an answer and for judging his life with Will/AG. But, like you said, Justin said all the right things. Love that man.

#23547   2013/07/07 08:43PM
    MGJ_08

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: Okay. I have decided a few things after reviewing the shower scene.

Wow Jaxann! There is so much I want to say but I'm not sure how. I'll just say this and hope you're not offended. SWEETIE, YOU NEED TO GO WAKE UP YOUR HUSBAND!!

#23548   2013/07/07 08:54PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: MGJ, I do agree Sonny has reassured Will. And I agree he is constantly showing his love. Constantly working for a lifetime with will. But I don't think Will in insecure in that. He knows he's loved. He is Worries that Sonny loves him so much that Sonny is giving up things he loves like adventure and fun, etc. there has not been a whole lot of reassurance about what Sonny is losing yet because this is a new issue for them. I'm sure when Sonny realizes this he will make Will know. For now Will is wondering if Adrienne and Brent are right and Sonny is sacrificing too much. He's not jealous Sonny wants Brent. He's worried Sonny will see what he's losing though I think.

About telling a friend I can't. I do that all the time so i agree. It's not a hog deal. But I tell my friends which are friends who support me and not friends I'd ever possible me attracted to since I'm straight. . But my friends aren't telling me that they think I'm making a mistake and can't believe I'm giving up so much etc. and I have been married for over 20 years. I'm quite suret husband loves me. He seems to. Lol 😘 but if he had anfale friend telling him she had doubts about us and wanting him to part all night and he said he can't. I would not like it.
    I think if Chad, Sonny's friend asked sonny to go to rave all night and Sonny said he can't it would not bother me because Sonny is night pushing him that he gave up very thing and his relationship is Mistake.

But I understand what you are saying and I bet most people agree with you. ( Some others even think that will is too insecure and foolish and doesn't deserve Sonny. I know that's not you I'm just saying that I understand other opinions for sure. )

Anyway that's just me trying to explain my spinning thought on the story. Probably doesn't make a lot of sense. Hopefully you know that I love reading your thought s and in not trying to say you are wrong at all because unfortunately .. Sometimes I'm wrong. At least that's what my husband tells me - lol. (But he's wrong more than me!!) 😇

Jaxann - I agree with you - I too wouldn't have a problem if Chad or T asked Sonny to go to a Rave, and he said he can't, because we know that both Chad and T are supportive of his relationship and life with Will. Brent, on the other hand, is questioning, judging and even criticizing his life with Will and AG. There, he needs to be firm in his answer - he needs to spell it out to Brent, because clearly the moron doesn't get it and is totally disrespectful and insensitive and thoughtless.

I also think that although Sonny reassures Will of his love and commitment, there are certain things that he does that add to Will's insecurities (such as continuing to be friends with the weasel after everything that happened during WilSon's rough patch and not putting a stop to the weasel's flirtatious ways until Will confronted the weasel; and now putting up with a friend, who is questioning, judging and criticizing his relationship/life with Will and AG).

We are so in tune with each other on this. 😜😃 it's like you so understand me!!! And I have not only been disappointed that Sonny continues to be friends with Brian and Brent even as they disrespect Will and Sonny's choice to commit to Will BUT, also, and most disturbingly, that he does so in such an "I-am-so-excited -to- see -you -and -you -make -me -smile" kind of way. I mean he seems happier to see Brent and Brian than Chad or T. (And he and T have made up and T has helped them be together so I include him as a friend now)
    I think Sonny has just always been a out going, fun flirtatious guy with other gay guys and he doesn't even realize it and I think it probably means nothing to him. I hope.

#23549   2013/07/07 08:58PM
    jaxann

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Wow Jaxann! There is so much I want to say but I'm not sure how. I'll just say this and hope you're not offended. SWEETIE, YOU NEED TO GO WAKE UP YOUR HUSBAND!!

Lol. Now we are on the exact same page!! 😬

#23550   2013/07/08 02:15AM
    bryan patrick

I just got a message from Str8 about her concern for me and Tom. I am having a hard time doing this but I'll keep trying. I didn't want to have to come here and tell everyone the bad news. Tom passed away friday. He had a bleed in his head and they could not stop it. My family has changed all our accounts on all our sites cuz it is too painful to see his name. I am not trying to be cruel to anyone here or wish to never chat with any of you. I just cannot continue to come to places that we both loved so much. I can't go on with this pain and grief over and over again. I am staying with Tom's family for now and they are looking after me and all my needs. Tom's funeral is this morning. I will be OK but please understand I cannot face you right now. This is going to take me a long time. I love you guys and hope you all understand. I will try to come back someday if I can. oxoxoxoxox TomBry

« 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list