List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1020732, Replies: 28267
    « 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 » »| page:
    #23261   2013/07/03 04:30AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Greg In Hollywood ‏@greginhollywood 3h
    “Days of Our Lives” head honcho: “The door will always be open here to Chandler (Massey). We are not going to ... bit.ly/13qTPJg

#23262   2013/07/03 04:36AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I’m always amazed at how I can watch an episode or scene and come away with a different perspective than someone else which doesn’t make me right or wrong, it’s just interesting. It’s refreshing to me to see WilSon struggle through what everyday couples go through like being new parents rather than something contrived like soaps usually do such as a triangle but again this is just what I feel.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.2.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDfH16zLMc

0:19-1:45 Sonny “And I wanted to get takeout food to bring home but the café’s closed.”
    Adrienne “Yeah. This is where they had the memorial service for that cop. You know, the one that…”
    Will “That my mom killed? Is that what you were gonna say?”----------Well it is a true statement.
    Adrienne “I’m sorry, Will. I-I didn’t mean to bring up a sore subject.”-------I have trouble buying her sincerity.
    Will “It’s ok. Don’t worry about it.”
    Sonny “Yeah, she was just telling me that the café’s closed.”
    Will “Sweet. Oh, I got a text from your dad.”
    Sonny “What’s it say?”
    Will “Apparently, the grand jury didn’t even indict mom.”
    Adrienne “What? Are you kidding me?”------------Yeah, she was hoping Sami would be behind bars.
    Sonny “What’s so unbelievable that Sami didn’t get indicted?”
    Adrienne “I’m just surprised, that’s all. Justin’s always saying that grand juries tend to indict.”
    Will “Well, I guess this one didn’t. I mean, maybe they--they figured she didn’t do anything wrong.”----------For a change.
    Adrienne “Honey, she shot a man.”
    Will “Yeah, to save a man.”
    Adrienne “Yes, according to her.”---------UGH, she can’t stop putting her foot in it.
    Will “Great, I don’t--I don’t like where this is go--”
    Adrienne “No.”
    Sonny “Neither do I.”
    Adrienne “Wait, I’m not--I’m not--I’m not bad-mouthing your mother. I’m sure she didn’t mean to harm anyone. It’s just that I’m surprised that there wasn’t a trial, that’s all.”----------Uh, huh. Sure.
    Will “Well, maybe what happened was she told the truth and the grand jury, unlike some people in this town, believed her. Oh, it’s Gabi. She needs to go out. Ok, gotta get back to the apartment.”--------As much as I liked Will telling off Adrienne, this is going to come back and haunt them if that video surfaces.
    Sonny “I’m going with you.”
    Will “Sweet.”------------Will likes to say this word recently.
    Adrienne “No, wait. Sonny, please. I didn’t mean…”

1:48-2:11 Gabi “You went shopping?”----------WTF is up with that attitude.
    Will “Uh, yeah. We picked some stuff up for Ari. Now, we don’t have to do laundry all the time.”------Sooner or later laundry has to be done.
    Gabi “Ok, look, you said that you would be back half an hour ago. I’m supposed to meet somebody and I’m really, really late already.”------------You’re meeting Nick so I would think he would understand.
    Sonny “We ran into my mom--”
    Gabi “Well, you could’ve texted me, ok?”--------Sometimes when you’re talking to someone texting to another person is usually the last thought.
    Sonny “I’m sorry?”
    Gabi “No, we’re supposed to be in this together.”----------So why does it seem like you don’t want to be a part of it. I think the last time I saw her hold Ari was at the hospital. I’m wondering if this disinterest is going to lead to a custody fight later down the road because she doesn’t seem to really care about anything but herself.
    Will “We are.”
    Sonny “Yeah.”
    Will “Sorry, today hasn’t been an ordinary day.”-----------It never is in Salem.
    Gabi “Ok, I have to go. Arianna’s finally asleep. I made two bottles and I left them in the fridge. I’ll see you later.”-------Can you leave town? Please.

2:13-2:16 WilSon’s look to one another after Gabitch left is funny.

2:23-3:15 Will “I hope she wakes up soon, though. Otherwise, that means she’s probably gonna be up all night again.”
    Sonny “Yeah and Gabi’s mad enough as it is.”
    Will “Yeah. She did have a point, though.”
    Sonny “I know but you didn’t get to tell her the news about your mom, like…”
    Will “Oh, I don’t--I don’t care about that. I was just upset that she went off on you.”--------I totally understood that he cared enough for Sonny that he didn’t want him yelled at.
    Sonny “Why? Because you’re the parents and I’m the outsider?-------------I didn’t get that at all.
    Will “No. That’s not what I meant.”-------I understood what you meant.
    Sonny “You know, when I got this apartment, I thought it was so the three of us can take care of this baby.”
    Will “That’s how it’s gonna be?”
    Sonny “Yeah, well, I was up with Arianna for two hours last night.”--------------Throughout this whole conversation Sonny’s smiling & not at all upset with Will so I felt it wasn’t my place to get pissed either.
    Will “I know. You’re a pro. Thank you. Gabi and I got some sleep. Honestly, I-I don’t know how we would do any of this if you weren’t here.”-----------Aww I totally love & appreciate what Will said here.
    Sonny “Really?”------------It looks like Sonny was very pleased with Will’s comment.
    Will “Yes, absolutely.”

3:36-3:55 Will “Oh. Damn.”
    Sonny “What?”
    Will “I think I left my--um, my credit card at the--at the baby store.”
    Sonny “So go get it. You can pick up sushi on the way home.”
    Will “Come on, what if Ari wakes up?”
    Sonny “Well, like you said, I’m a pro.”--------------It seems like he really doesn’t want to leave.
    Will “Ok, fine. I’ll be back in a flash.”

3:56 I love Sonny’s smile here.

3:58-4:06 Mr. Mom, Sonny, is really cute here with vacuuming & little Ari.

4:10-4:29 Sonny “Brent!”
    Brent “Hey.”
    Sonny “Oh, my--when did you get back in town?”----------Brent's entrance is strange and not much of a setup because I didn’t even know he was a part of the town. Perhaps if Will and Sonny talked about him beforehand it would seem less abrupt.
    Brent “This morning. So is what I saw on your facebook page true? Are you really with Will Horton? And is that a baby in there?”-------That’s sweet that Sonny has FB status with Will.
    Sonny “Sure is. Isn’t she cute?”
    Brent “Dude, are you insane?”---------What’s it to you, DUDE.

5:11-5:47 Kate “But I’m going by to see Rafe. They’re gonna wake him up today, which is good news for everyone.”------I’ll be honest and say I haven’t missed him.
    Will “Yeah. I mean, you could--you could--you could tell him about mom.”
    Kate “What about her?”
    Will “What? What? You don’t know? She went before the grand jury today. And for some reason, they--they decided not to indict her.”----------It’s funny how he said “for some reason” like he couldn’t believe it either.
    Kate “Really?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Kate “I’m so happy for you.”---------Liar.
    Will “Yeah.”
    Kate “That’s great, honey. That’s really great. I’m happy for her whole family. I’m--just--yeah, I’m a little surprised. I thought maybe she had finally run out of luck. EJ and Justin really managed to pull that rabbit out of a hat, huh?”-------You were hoping she ran out of luck. Don’t despair the video’s still out there and maybe you can team up with Adrienne.

5:50-6:10 Kate “So, you and Sonny, how’s that going?”
    Will “Great. I mean--well, I guess it just seems like we just moved in together and--”
    Kate “And you--now, you don’t seem to have any privacy. And you’re wondering if you’ll ever have it again, right?”-------Sami doesn’t have a problem with passing her kids to grandma.
    Will “Yeah, totally. Totally but, I mean--I mean, we both love Ari. And--And neither of us mind making sacrifices for her. So…”------Hmm & Will’s going to think that Sonny regrets this sacrifice.

6:11 I love how happy Sonny is holding Ari.

6:39-7:12 Brent “So does it bother you, you know, that she’s not yours?”
    Sonny “Well, I mean, I’m with Will. And she’s Will’s biological daughter. So I feel like she’s mine.”-----Aww sweet.
    Brent “So her mother, is she--she still in the picture?”------Unfortunately.
    Sonny “Uh…”
    Brent “Wow, Sonny, she’s living here, isn’t she?”
    Sonny “Yeah, she and the baby didn’t have anywhere to go. Well, at least for, like, right now.”---------I hope this is a hint that she’ll leave. When is the question.
    Brent “So the baby and the mother are a package deal? Dude, come on. That cannot be what you want, Sonny.”--------Ok, seriously, DUDE, would you shut up.

7:15 I’m a little surprised here that Brent is holding the baby. Little Ari is just too adorable and no one can resist her.

7:16-8:17 Sonny “It was my idea to take this apartment so that Gabi and the baby could live with us.”--------Yeah, you tell him.
    Brent “I don’t think I could’ve done that.”--------When it comes to Gabi, I agree.
    Sonny “Sure you could. If you loved a guy as much as I love Will, his daughter would be like your daughter. And Arianna has made us a family. And Gabi is part of that family.”------------I’m trying to figure out if Brent is gay by Sonny saying “If you loved a guy”. Sonny could have said “If you loved someone”.
    Brent “The things you do for love.”
    Sonny “And I do love Will.”-------Yes, Will should have arrived at this point.
    Brent “What about the way you were living before, huh? Climbing mountains? Pretty much doing whatever you wanted. Are you sure you can give that up to change diapers? I mean, no offense. It’s just I can’t see you staying put for too long. It’s not who you are.”
    Sonny “People change, Brent.” -----Exactly.
    Brent “Right. Are you sure this isn’t just your latest adventure? I mean, is this the life you wanna be tied down to permanently?”------Uh, oh. I need to see more scenes with Brent to get a better idea of whether or not I like him.

7:44 Will needed to arrive sooner.

8:20 Will & the rest of us are waiting for that answer.

#23263   2013/07/03 04:38AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/3 Kristen avoids disaster; Jennifer lays down the law with JJ; Kristen gives Brady a cryptic warning; Will fears he's holding Sonny back from the life he truly wants; JJ meets a mysterious girl; Justin and EJ worry that Stefano has uncovered their plan.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/3 Kristen gives Brady a cryptic warning; Jennifer tells Daniel they need a break; J.J. meets a mysterious girl; Will worries he is holding Sonny back; Justin and E.J. worry Stefano has found them out.

#23264   2013/07/03 05:09AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi everyone just want to send some love to your couple!

Thanks Sharon

#23265   2013/07/03 07:08AM
    fadingrose

I AM a loyal fan of WilSon, but doesn't it seem like Sonny is doing more baby-care than either Gabi or Will? Amd Gabi sure doesn't seem appreciaive for all that WilSon are doing

#23266   2013/07/03 07:09AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I’m always amazed at how I can watch an episode or scene and come away with a different perspective than someone else which doesn’t make me right or wrong, it’s just interesting. It’s refreshing to me to see WilSon struggle through what everyday couples go through like being new parents rather than something contrived like soaps usually do such as a triangle but again this is just what I feel.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.2.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDfH16zLMc

0:19-1:45 Sonny “And I wanted to get takeout food to bring home but the café’s closed.”
    Adrienne “Yeah. This is where they had the memorial service for that cop. You know, the one that…”
    Will “That my mom killed? Is that what you were gonna say?”----------Well it is a true statement.
    Adrienne “I’m sorry, Will. I-I didn’t mean to bring up a sore subject.”-------I have trouble buying her sincerity.
    Will “It’s ok. Don’t worry about it.”
    Sonny “Yeah, she was just telling me that the café’s closed.”
    Will “Sweet. Oh, I got a text from your dad.”
    Sonny “What’s it say?”
    Will “Apparently, the grand jury didn’t even indict mom.”
    Adrienne “What? Are you kidding me?”------------Yeah, she was hoping Sami would be behind bars.
    Sonny “What’s so unbelievable that Sami didn’t get indicted?”
    Adrienne “I’m just surprised, that’s all. Justin’s always saying that grand juries tend to indict.”
    Will “Well, I guess this one didn’t. I mean, maybe they--they figured she didn’t do anything wrong.”----------For a change.
    Adrienne “Honey, she shot a man.”
    Will “Yeah, to save a man.”
    Adrienne “Yes, according to her.”---------UGH, she can’t stop putting her foot in it.
    Will “Great, I don’t--I don’t like where this is go--”
    Adrienne “No.”
    Sonny “Neither do I.”
    Adrienne “Wait, I’m not--I’m not--I’m not bad-mouthing your mother. I’m sure she didn’t mean to harm anyone. It’s just that I’m surprised that there wasn’t a trial, that’s all.”----------Uh, huh. Sure.
    Will “Well, maybe what happened was she told the truth and the grand jury, unlike some people in this town, believed her. Oh, it’s Gabi. She needs to go out. Ok, gotta get back to the apartment.”--------As much as I liked Will telling off Adrienne, this is going to come back and haunt them if that video surfaces.
    Sonny “I’m going with you.”
    Will “Sweet.”------------Will likes to say this word recently.
    Adrienne “No, wait. Sonny, please. I didn’t mean…”

1:48-2:11 Gabi “You went shopping?”----------WTF is up with that attitude.
    Will “Uh, yeah. We picked some stuff up for Ari. Now, we don’t have to do laundry all the time.”------Sooner or later laundry has to be done.
    Gabi “Ok, look, you said that you would be back half an hour ago. I’m supposed to meet somebody and I’m really, really late already.”------------You’re meeting Nick so I would think he would understand.
    Sonny “We ran into my mom--”
    Gabi “Well, you could’ve texted me, ok?”--------Sometimes when you’re talking to someone texting to another person is usually the last thought.
    Sonny “I’m sorry?”
    Gabi “No, we’re supposed to be in this together.”----------So why does it seem like you don’t want to be a part of it. I think the last time I saw her hold Ari was at the hospital. I’m wondering if this disinterest is going to lead to a custody fight later down the road because she doesn’t seem to really care about anything but herself.
    Will “We are.”
    Sonny “Yeah.”
    Will “Sorry, today hasn’t been an ordinary day.”-----------It never is in Salem.
    Gabi “Ok, I have to go. Arianna’s finally asleep. I made two bottles and I left them in the fridge. I’ll see you later.”-------Can you leave town? Please.

2:13-2:16 WilSon’s look to one another after Gabitch left is funny.

2:23-3:15 Will “I hope she wakes up soon, though. Otherwise, that means she’s probably gonna be up all night again.”
    Sonny “Yeah and Gabi’s mad enough as it is.”
    Will “Yeah. She did have a point, though.”
    Sonny “I know but you didn’t get to tell her the news about your mom, like…”
    Will “Oh, I don’t--I don’t care about that. I was just upset that she went off on you.”--------I totally understood that he cared enough for Sonny that he didn’t want him yelled at.
    Sonny “Why? Because you’re the parents and I’m the outsider?-------------I didn’t get that at all.
    Will “No. That’s not what I meant.”-------I understood what you meant.
    Sonny “You know, when I got this apartment, I thought it was so the three of us can take care of this baby.”
    Will “That’s how it’s gonna be?”
    Sonny “Yeah, well, I was up with Arianna for two hours last night.”--------------Throughout this whole conversation Sonny’s smiling & not at all upset with Will so I felt it wasn’t my place to get pissed either.
    Will “I know. You’re a pro. Thank you. Gabi and I got some sleep. Honestly, I-I don’t know how we would do any of this if you weren’t here.”-----------Aww I totally love & appreciate what Will said here.
    Sonny “Really?”------------It looks like Sonny was very pleased with Will’s comment.
    Will “Yes, absolutely.”

3:36-3:55 Will “Oh. Damn.”
    Sonny “What?”
    Will “I think I left my--um, my credit card at the--at the baby store.”
    Sonny “So go get it. You can pick up sushi on the way home.”
    Will “Come on, what if Ari wakes up?”
    Sonny “Well, like you said, I’m a pro.”--------------It seems like he really doesn’t want to leave.
    Will “Ok, fine. I’ll be back in a flash.”

3:56 I love Sonny’s smile here.

3:58-4:06 Mr. Mom, Sonny, is really cute here with vacuuming & little Ari.

4:10-4:29 Sonny “Brent!”
    Brent “Hey.”
    Sonny “Oh, my--when did you get back in town?”----------Brent's entrance is strange and not much of a setup because I didn’t even know he was a part of the town. Perhaps if Will and Sonny talked about him beforehand it would seem less abrupt.
    Brent “This morning. So is what I saw on your facebook page true? Are you really with Will Horton? And is that a baby in there?”-------That’s sweet that Sonny has FB status with Will.
    Sonny “Sure is. Isn’t she cute?”
    Brent “Dude, are you insane?”---------What’s it to you, DUDE.

5:11-5:47 Kate “But I’m going by to see Rafe. They’re gonna wake him up today, which is good news for everyone.”------I’ll be honest and say I haven’t missed him.
    Will “Yeah. I mean, you could--you could--you could tell him about mom.”
    Kate “What about her?”
    Will “What? What? You don’t know? She went before the grand jury today. And for some reason, they--they decided not to indict her.”----------It’s funny how he said “for some reason” like he couldn’t believe it either.
    Kate “Really?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Kate “I’m so happy for you.”---------Liar.
    Will “Yeah.”
    Kate “That’s great, honey. That’s really great. I’m happy for her whole family. I’m--just--yeah, I’m a little surprised. I thought maybe she had finally run out of luck. EJ and Justin really managed to pull that rabbit out of a hat, huh?”-------You were hoping she ran out of luck. Don’t despair the video’s still out there and maybe you can team up with Adrienne.

5:50-6:10 Kate “So, you and Sonny, how’s that going?”
    Will “Great. I mean--well, I guess it just seems like we just moved in together and--”
    Kate “And you--now, you don’t seem to have any privacy. And you’re wondering if you’ll ever have it again, right?”-------Sami doesn’t have a problem with passing her kids to grandma.
    Will “Yeah, totally. Totally but, I mean--I mean, we both love Ari. And--And neither of us mind making sacrifices for her. So…”------Hmm & Will’s going to think that Sonny regrets this sacrifice.

6:11 I love how happy Sonny is holding Ari.

6:39-7:12 Brent “So does it bother you, you know, that she’s not yours?”
    Sonny “Well, I mean, I’m with Will. And she’s Will’s biological daughter. So I feel like she’s mine.”-----Aww sweet.
    Brent “So her mother, is she--she still in the picture?”------Unfortunately.
    Sonny “Uh…”
    Brent “Wow, Sonny, she’s living here, isn’t she?”
    Sonny “Yeah, she and the baby didn’t have anywhere to go. Well, at least for, like, right now.”---------I hope this is a hint that she’ll leave. When is the question.
    Brent “So the baby and the mother are a package deal? Dude, come on. That cannot be what you want, Sonny.”--------Ok, seriously, DUDE, would you shut up.

7:15 I’m a little surprised here that Brent is holding the baby. Little Ari is just too adorable and no one can resist her.

7:16-8:17 Sonny “It was my idea to take this apartment so that Gabi and the baby could live with us.”--------Yeah, you tell him.
    Brent “I don’t think I could’ve done that.”--------When it comes to Gabi, I agree.
    Sonny “Sure you could. If you loved a guy as much as I love Will, his daughter would be like your daughter. And Arianna has made us a family. And Gabi is part of that family.”------------I’m trying to figure out if Brent is gay by Sonny saying “If you loved a guy”. Sonny could have said “If you loved someone”.
    Brent “The things you do for love.”
    Sonny “And I do love Will.”-------Yes, Will should have arrived at this point.
    Brent “What about the way you were living before, huh? Climbing mountains? Pretty much doing whatever you wanted. Are you sure you can give that up to change diapers? I mean, no offense. It’s just I can’t see you staying put for too long. It’s not who you are.”
    Sonny “People change, Brent.” -----Exactly.
    Brent “Right. Are you sure this isn’t just your latest adventure? I mean, is this the life you wanna be tied down to permanently?”------Uh, oh. I need to see more scenes with Brent to get a better idea of whether or not I like him.

7:44 Will needed to arrive sooner.

8:20 Will & the rest of us are waiting for that answer.

Str8t: Thanks for the recaps and your side-notes.

I wish Will could have heard Sonny tell Brent the part about loving Will and so he loves this little girl. You know, Sonny has already told Adrienne how happy he is with Will and that this is what he wants. I really don't think he is into the "adventurous life" that he thought he wanted, because he has realized that he is happy with the life he has now. He has been in Salem for two years now, has a business, is responsible, and is now happily involved with Will and has this new life. If he wanted to do all this traveling, don't you think he would have been doing that all this time? I just get the impression that Sonny doesn't really care about all that. Besides, if he and Will want to go on a trip, they have plenty of people they can ask to watch Ari while they are gone. Plus, Gabi is her mother and she should be able to take care of Ari too. It just seems like Gabi isn't all that interested. I wonder if they are going to have her go through post-partum depression or something. That happens alot to new mothers.

I am looking forward to Will and Sonny sitting down and discussing what Will overheard. I really hope he doesn't start keeping stuff inside again and letting it fester. I want them to continue with their "no secrets" policy and talk things out before it gets out of hand. Hoping we get more WilSon today. I wonder if Brent is on today, or the next time we see him is when Sonny goes partying with him next week? I am hoping that when Sonny does go partying with him, that they show Sonny really wishing he were home with Will and the baby and not really enjoying himself. He just does not seem like the partying kind anymore. We haven't really seen him do that in a long time. But then maybe that is going to be the next hurdle for them to overcome - I just don't want Sonny to become an alcoholic or anything like that. I will check back later.

#23267   2013/07/03 07:25AM
    lucky irish

hey hey WilSon Blvd! Camp has been delayed, its a very long story and I won't bore you. I get to watch DOOL live today.

Would you like to know what I'm seeing, along with the tweets? If I'm able to type fast enough...lol

So lots of news about CM, but I'll tell you something. I love Will and Sonny and WilSon as much as everyone. I'm sad at the thought of losing either of them or our wonderful couple, but at the same time I'm so very proud of CM for wanting to be more. Some people go through their whole lives and never try to be more. He's so talented and amazing and we all know that wherever he goes he'll succeed. Even if he's not on DOOL, we'll be able to see him either on our TV or in movies! I have no doubt.

While the article confirms Chandler's desire to leave in December, it also confirms that Mr. Corday does not want to lose him - so there's always hope.

My intention is to enjoy every minute of CM and FS while we can (until April of next year). I will not let this affect my enjoyment of WilSon

I'm glad we know now and have a chance to tell CM how much we love him, instead of what happened with Casey; we found out he was gone after he'd already filled his final scenes.

that is all I have to say...thank you for listening...moving on...

Str8, love the breakdown and I agree with all of your observations. I'm on the fence about Brent, I need to see how he treats Will before I decide what his intentions are. I agree that I wish we'd at the very least HEARD of Brent before he came busting in. TOO cute that Sonny's FB status includes Will and Ari.

Mari, I hope you are having a fab summer.

I have enjoyed the last few weeks of WilSon, I really have no complaints. Will and Sonny are dealing with life struggles and not some contrives BS brought on my writers. I'm curious how long Will's insecurities will play out before they are addressed. Probably a couple days in DOOL land but like 2 weeks in "real life".

I have NOTHING nice to say about Gabi. She didn't have an appt...and until Nick text her she didn't have anywhere to go. She was ready to drop Ari like a hot potato as soon as Nick text her. I dislike her ALOT ALOT ALOT and I was one of those that tolerated her before, but she was a raging douche yesterday.

The way she spoke to Will and Sonny...she was a complete jerk.

Love most of the other posts...lol...and I'm glad most of us are on the enjoy the WilSon train!

hugs and love...I'll be around today!! see you for noon tweets! The show airs here at 1, so just let me know if you want sneak peaks

#23268   2013/07/03 07:27AM
    lucky irish

Quote fadingrose: I AM a loyal fan of WilSon, but doesn't it seem like Sonny is doing more baby-care than either Gabi or Will? Amd Gabi sure doesn't seem appreciaive for all that WilSon are doing

I would agree that Sonny is doing a lot, but I think we have to remember that Will just got out of the hospital from getting shot. Gabi should be doing more then anyone, instead of sighing, bitching and dropping her kid like a hot potato to go see her husband...

#23269   2013/07/03 07:28AM
    lucky irish

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi everyone just want to send some love to your couple!

Thanks Sharon

good to see you Sharon!! Love is always welcome

#23270   2013/07/03 07:56AM
    princessange...

Good morning All,

so I wanted to say something about the Brent and sonny discussion...my first instinct is to dislike him because he is saing something i dont like to Sonny...BUT after stepping back and looking at it from another point of view...this is a friend who knows Sonny from when he traveled the world and climbed mountains...he has not seen first hand how happy Will and Ari make him...he did not SEEM malicious or like he was trying to down Will ...he seemed like he was just trying to understand Sonny and asking him are you sure this is what you want...if I am honest and I was a friend of Sonny's and I had not seen him in a while....I would be asking the same question...are you sure this is what you want...because if it is not you are affecting the life of two people who you say you love and it woouldn;t be fair to them if you figure out this is not what you want later on....SOOOO for now I am not going to hate him and I am going to wait and see this play out...this could be aq good thing...it could prompt Sonny to understand that yes this is really what he wants and then be able to reassure Will of the same thing.

« 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list