List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050457, Replies: 28295
    « 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 » »| page:
    #23241   2013/07/02 10:19AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

On the highlighted I wonder if they mean Justin instead of Sonny.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Sonny says Gabs is part of the baby's fam and he is happy. Will comes back and hears Brent say Son cannot be happy
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Brent thinks Sonny will miss his adventurous life and this can only be temp for him oooo
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Sonny talking to Adrienne about Sami's case, says it is closed unless there is new evidence oh oh!
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Gabi upset Nick wants annulment
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Nick says he and Gabi can try again one day if things are right ... goes ...

END

#23242   2013/07/02 11:04AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: On the highlighted I wonder if they mean Justin instead of Sonny.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Sonny says Gabs is part of the baby's fam and he is happy. Will comes back and hears Brent say Son cannot be happy
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Brent thinks Sonny will miss his adventurous life and this can only be temp for him oooo
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Sonny talking to Adrienne about Sami's case, says it is closed unless there is new evidence oh oh!
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Nick says he and Gabi can try again one day if things are right ... goes ...

END

Thanks, Str8t, for all the tweets. Sounds like a pretty good show. Can't wait to see it when I get home.

#23243   2013/07/02 11:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: On the highlighted I wonder if they mean Justin instead of Sonny.

END

Thanks, Str8t, for all the tweets. Sounds like a pretty good show. Can't wait to see it when I get home.

You're welcome Kay. I can't wait to see it either.

#23244   2013/07/02 11:37AM
    MGJ_08

Hey Ladies and Gents....

Oh Lawdy, another beautiful Wilson day Sonny was so sexy vacuuming and holding the baby at the same time. Same clothes so I guess it's another looooong day in Salem

Is it just me or does Gabi NOT seem to interested in her own beautiful baby girl???

Will and Sonny were, of course, both perfect today. The only part I wasn't happy about is when Sonny said Will and Gabi were the parents and he was "just an outsider" and Will did NOT correct him. He should have. Sonny is always trying to make sure Will doesn't feel badly about their relationship, himself, or something. I think this time, Will should have made sure Sonny felt more like a part of the family. Don't get me wrong you guys know how much I love Will. It just kind of stung a little when Sonny said that and there was no response to that from Will. He told Sonny how they could not do this without him but that still didn't seem enough. IDK maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I just love seeing them together all domesticated I am soooooo not worried about what Will overheard because Sonny will always reassure Will. Plus, Will is so much more confident now than he used to be. I love confident Will

Hope everybody is well

#23245   2013/07/02 12:03PM
    gidi51

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: hi everyone today we get more of our favorite couple I will return later after the show to comment Thank you Jen for your big heart and remembering our special day. Love you hun

Hi TomBry Your day is an easy day to remember.

For those wondering what we're talking about TomBry's anniversary is on the 4th of July.

TomBry: Have a Happy Anniversary this week and CELEBRATE!

tombry happy anniversary

#23246   2013/07/02 12:10PM
    MGJ_08

Quote gidi51:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: hi everyone today we get more of our favorite couple I will return later after the show to comment Thank you Jen for your big heart and remembering our special day. Love you hun

Hi TomBry Your day is an easy day to remember.

For those wondering what we're talking about TomBry's anniversary is on the 4th of July.

TomBry: Have a Happy Anniversary this week and CELEBRATE!

tombry happy anniversary

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

#23247   2013/07/02 12:20PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.2.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDfH16zLMc

#23248   2013/07/02 12:25PM
    lucky irish

quick post! loved the scenes today! Will stood up for himself yet again in front of Adrienne. That's Adrienne being Team Sami...please...

I liked how after Sonny said he was an outsider, Will made sure to tell him they couldn't do any of this without him. Sonny had a really sweet smile after that.

Gabi needs to step off...she was late to meet someone? Yeah...Nick and that makes it okay for her to snap and Will and Sonny the way she did. What a giant BEOTCH!!!!!!!!!

I wish our first experience with Brant had been to see him as a friend and then have him talking to Sonny today asking him if he's happy. Having our first experience with him be criticizing Sonny and Will's life together just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Of course Will didn't hear the "and I really love him" part...but only the part about Brant asking Sonny if this was just his next big adventure. And then we get the long dramatic soap pause and have to wait until tomorrow for his answer...

I didn't mind Brant, he sounded more like a concerned friend...delivery is everything and his delivery was total different the Adrienne's. We'll find out though...

I think it would be more interesting if Will has met Brant previously...I think overhearing his conversation with Sonny without ever having met him would be worse. Overhearing this conversation could be a big part of Will forcing Sonny to go hang out and "have fun" with his buddy.

Sonny will find out somehow that Will overheard only part of the conversation and then we'll get a cute/touching conversation about how much they love each other and care about each other...*sigh*

I'm so sad I'll be missing WilSon for the rest of the week...

I love you all and I'll catch up with you over the weekend!!!

#23249   2013/07/02 12:50PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote MGJ_08: Hey Ladies and Gents....

Oh Lawdy, another beautiful Wilson day Sonny was so sexy vacuuming and holding the baby at the same time. Same clothes so I guess it's another looooong day in Salem

Is it just me or does Gabi NOT seem to interested in her own beautiful baby girl???

Will and Sonny were, of course, both perfect today. The only part I wasn't happy about is when Sonny said Will and Gabi were the parents and he was "just an outsider" and Will did NOT correct him. He should have. Sonny is always trying to make sure Will doesn't feel badly about their relationship, himself, or something. I think this time, Will should have made sure Sonny felt more like a part of the family. Don't get me wrong you guys know how much I love Will. It just kind of stung a little when Sonny said that and there was no response to that from Will. He told Sonny how they could not do this without him but that still didn't seem enough. IDK maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I just love seeing them together all domesticated I am soooooo not worried about what Will overheard because Sonny will always reassure Will. Plus, Will is so much more confident now than he used to be. I love confident Will

Hope everybody is well

I loved seeing Sonny in Mr. Mom mode so cute with him & the baby vacuuming.

I agree about Gabi and who knows maybe this could lead to a custody fight later down the road because she doesn’t seem to really care about anything but herself.

I’m going to quote Will’s response and of course everyone is going to interpret things differently and that’s fine but I didn’t see Will shrugging off Sonny’s comment. We know that WilSon is going to have tough times ahead and the line that you’re referring to could be a part of it and it might get resolved at a later date to make them stronger.

Sonny “Why? Because you’re the parents and I’m the outsider?
    Will “No. That’s not what I meant.”
    Sonny “You know, when I got this apartment, I thought it was so the three of us can take care of this baby.”
    Will “That’s how it’s gonna be?”
    Sonny “Yeah, well, I was up with Arianna for two hours last night.”
    Will “I know. You’re a pro. Thank you. Gabi and I got some sleep. Honestly, I-I don’t know how we would do any of this if you weren’t here.”
    Sonny “Really?”
    Will “Yes, absolutely.”

#23250   2013/07/02 12:57PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: quick post! loved the scenes today! Will stood up for himself yet again in front of Adrienne. That's Adrienne being Team Sami...please...

I liked how after Sonny said he was an outsider, Will made sure to tell him they couldn't do any of this without him. Sonny had a really sweet smile after that.

Gabi needs to step off...she was late to meet someone? Yeah...Nick and that makes it okay for her to snap and Will and Sonny the way she did. What a giant BEOTCH!!!!!!!!!

I wish our first experience with Brant had been to see him as a friend and then have him talking to Sonny today asking him if he's happy. Having our first experience with him be criticizing Sonny and Will's life together just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Of course Will didn't hear the "and I really love him" part...but only the part about Brant asking Sonny if this was just his next big adventure. And then we get the long dramatic soap pause and have to wait until tomorrow for his answer...

I didn't mind Brant, he sounded more like a concerned friend...delivery is everything and his delivery was total different the Adrienne's. We'll find out though...

I think it would be more interesting if Will has met Brant previously...I think overhearing his conversation with Sonny without ever having met him would be worse. Overhearing this conversation could be a big part of Will forcing Sonny to go hang out and "have fun" with his buddy.

Sonny will find out somehow that Will overheard only part of the conversation and then we'll get a cute/touching conversation about how much they love each other and care about each other...*sigh*

I'm so sad I'll be missing WilSon for the rest of the week...

I love you all and I'll catch up with you over the weekend!!!

I agree that Brent's entrance is strange and not much of a setup. I need to see more scenes with him, if there is more, to get a better idea of whether or not I like him.

I'll miss you too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/02 12:58PM
    « 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list