List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 04:37AM, Views: 989845, Replies: 28243
    « 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 » »| page:
    #23221   2013/07/02 05:45AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi everyone just want to send some love to your couple!

Thanks Sharon

#23222   2013/07/02 05:47AM
    Str8tButEqual

Rach sent me a message saying that right now she has a lot of things going on but she wanted to let everyone know that she misses the thread and she’ll be back as soon as she can.

#23223   2013/07/02 05:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Maxime ;-) ‏@maxime6281 @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/rM0kR1rbEh

#23224   2013/07/02 06:18AM
    lucky irish

hey fellow WilSon lovers! I am down and out with the icky's I'm resting in the hopes that I will still be able to go to camp for the week! fingers crossed!

I'm excited about today and excited about the spoilers.

Remember...whatever happens we've heard from Chandler and Freddie that WilSon is strong and even though they'll have ups and downs they love each other and they are together.

I'm thinking that even if Brant is gay that doesn't mean that Sonny and him were ever together. All the spoilers/previews call him "an old friend", not an old lover.

I know angst is tough on some of us, but just remember that angst and drama keep the boys on our screen and keep the actors interested.

I love you all!!! and I'll keep updated with Str8 so you can keep tabs on me lol.

BIG HUGS!!!! STAY POSITIVE!! WILSON IS STRONG!!!!

#23225   2013/07/02 08:06AM
    bryan patrick

hi everyone today we get more of our favorite couple I will return later after the show to comment Thank you Jen for your big heart and remembering our special day. Love you hun

#23226   2013/07/02 08:50AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: hey fellow WilSon lovers! I am down and out with the icky's I'm resting in the hopes that I will still be able to go to camp for the week! fingers crossed!

I'm excited about today and excited about the spoilers.

Remember...whatever happens we've heard from Chandler and Freddie that WilSon is strong and even though they'll have ups and downs they love each other and they are together.

I'm thinking that even if Brant is gay that doesn't mean that Sonny and him were ever together. All the spoilers/previews call him "an old friend", not an old lover.

I know angst is tough on some of us, but just remember that angst and drama keep the boys on our screen and keep the actors interested.

I love you all!!! and I'll keep updated with Str8 so you can keep tabs on me lol.

BIG HUGS!!!! STAY POSITIVE!! WILSON IS STRONG!!!!

Hi Lucky I hope you feel better soon.

I'm super ready for the exciting things to come up ahead with WilSon. WooHoo

#23227   2013/07/02 08:53AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick: hi everyone today we get more of our favorite couple I will return later after the show to comment Thank you Jen for your big heart and remembering our special day. Love you hun

Hi TomBry Your day is an easy day to remember.

For those wondering what we're talking about TomBry's anniversary is on the 4th of July.

#23228   2013/07/02 08:59AM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: hi everyone today we get more of our favorite couple I will return later after the show to comment Thank you Jen for your big heart and remembering our special day. Love you hun

Hi TomBry Your day is an easy day to remember.

For those wondering what we're talking about TomBry's anniversary is on the 4th of July.

Happy Anniversary!!! Fireworks - the good kind

#23229   2013/07/02 09:04AM
    lucky irish

From www.about.com

Tyler Sellers begins a recurring role as Brent on July 2. The character is an old friend of Sonny's who comes to Salem for a visit. Fret not Wilson fans. The guy won't pose a romantic threat to Will/Sonny. However, he will have an affect on their relationship.

#23230   2013/07/02 09:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Wilson and Adrienne, don't look too happy

« 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list