List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 01:08PM, Views: 1092308, Replies: 28312
    « 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 » »| page:
    #23211   2013/07/01 12:50PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 12:51PM
    #23212   2013/07/01 04:10PM
    LuvWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Just checking in to say hi. So glad we get WilSon tomorrow...the show isn't nearly as good when the boys aren't on.

Str8, you can remind me now not to put too much emphasis on spoilers with that upcoming hint about Sonny staying out all night partying with Brent...and Lucas being "concerned" for Will. Ugh, that just seems totally out of character for Sonny given what we saw last week...I'm sure it's overblown and maybe he was just out catching up with his old friend who is in town. I'm not worrying, right?

#23213   2013/07/01 04:40PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Just checking in to say hi. So glad we get WilSon tomorrow...the show isn't nearly as good when the boys aren't on.

Str8, you can remind me now not to put too much emphasis on spoilers with that upcoming hint about Sonny staying out all night partying with Brent...and Lucas being "concerned" for Will. Ugh, that just seems totally out of character for Sonny given what we saw last week...I'm sure it's overblown and maybe he was just out catching up with his old friend who is in town. I'm not worrying, right?

Hi LuvWilSon it’s great to see your post and I agree the show just isn’t the same when Will or Sonny isn’t on.

I’m not freaking out over the spoilers and I think it’s just something that’s overblown as usual. I’ve seen some speculation that WilSon was planning to go out together but Will cancelled at the last minute to take care of Ari which seems like a plausible explanation. I can’t imagine that Sonny would just suddenly bail out to go partying with Brent. We just have to wait to see how it all plays out.

#23214   2013/07/01 04:42PM
    Str8tButEqual

WilSon appears in this commercial and people are speculating that they’re on Thursday because they‘re talking with Gabi & Abby.

Days Commercial 07-01-2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhCPVoNl1Ek&feature=player_detailpage

#23215   2013/07/01 04:59PM
    kayhan

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Just checking in to say hi. So glad we get WilSon tomorrow...the show isn't nearly as good when the boys aren't on.

I agree with you. Always better when WilSon are on - even if we only get 10 minutes - although I wish we could get more. Dannifer just bores me to tears. Ugh. Just cannot understand why they insist on shoving them at us when clearly WilSon is more popular.

I hope that spoiler about Sonny partying with this friend is not as bad as it could be. I know how it is when you get to talking with a friend you haven't seen in a long time and time can slip away and it gets late...hopefully it is just something like that. Just so Sonny doesn't do something he will regret. We will just have to see what happens.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 05:04PM
    #23216   2013/07/01 05:30PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:

Hi LuvWilSon it’s great to see your post and I agree the show just isn’t the same when Will or Sonny isn’t on.

I’m not freaking out over the spoilers and I think it’s just something that’s overblown as usual. I’ve seen some speculation that WilSon was planning to go out together but Will cancelled at the last minute to take care of Ari which seems like a plausible explanation. I can’t imagine that Sonny would just suddenly bail out to go partying with Brent. We just have to wait to see how it all plays out.

Agree and that does seem like a plausible explanation for Will to bail. Thanks Str8, I feel better already!

#23217   2013/07/01 05:36PM
    Str8tButEqual

Everyone's Dark side exposed! Soap Net preview! RoxyG24
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yBmEKU5SpE

#23218   2013/07/02 04:14AM
    kayhan

Good Morning WilSon Blvd. We get WilSon today and hopefully the rest of the week - we meet Sonny's friend Brent - and I think Nick and GabBy are on as well. Sammy finds out about the grand jury's decision. Should be a good show today. I hope we get at least 10 minutes of the boys but who knows...Will check in later.

#23219   2013/07/02 04:32AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/2 Sami's fate is decided; Eric unwittingly gets his hands on proof of what happened to him; things grow tense among Gabi, Sonny and Will; Nick and Gabi make a decision about their marriage; Nicole and Victor butt heads.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/2 Sami's fate is sealed; Eric finds proof of what happened to him; Will overhears Sonny talking to an old friend; Nick and Gabi make a decision about their relationship; Victor questions Nicole's motives for working at the church.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-July-1... />

Tuesday, July 2

Will is concerned when he overhears Sonny's friend ask him if he regrets getting tied down with a baby that’s not his.

#23220   2013/07/02 05:24AM
    sharon n nic...

Hi everyone just want to send some love to your couple!

« 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list