List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 01:38PM, Views: 1036155, Replies: 28273
    « 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 » »| page:
    #23191   2013/06/30 04:14PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Sonny & Will.. This Kiss
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TYTr45CWQ

#23192   2013/06/30 05:19PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny...The Story
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZHhVCRoj5c&sns=tw

#23193   2013/07/01 04:32AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s the last reminder to vote.

Pulse Poll: June 24, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-24-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#23194   2013/07/01 04:36AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/1 Sami nervously waits as the grand jury make their decision; JJ puts Daniel on notice; Abigail tells Chad that she's having second thoughts about keeping Sami's secret; Justin informs EJ that there's a hitch in his plan to steal DiMera Enterprises

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/1 An emotional run-in with Marge shakes Sami; Abigail admits to having second thoughts about keeping Sami's secret; Justin tells E.J. there's a hitch in his plan; J.J. catches his mother and Daniel kissing.

#23195   2013/07/01 05:52AM
    bryan patrick

Hi everybody, love is in the air for our boys I am convinced that there will be a wedding day for WilSon in the near future. It amazes me how this s/l has been so close to what has been happening in the country even from the very beginning of the s/l. I think some pretty smart heads looked around at what was going on in the country and the issues that were grabbing headlines and decided that a "gay love story" would be perfect right now. And the timing is almost spooky, even with the marriage equality debate, and now we see Will and Sonny almost at the place where someone is about to propose and lets not forget the whole issue with "gay family values" and how they are no different than any other families. It almost feels like we are witness to a living history being played out before our very eyes, and this show has grabbed a hold of these life changing issues by the tail and we see the outcome in the lives of Will and Sonny and their friends and families. So while we hear and see the latest on the news, we also at the same time see and hear the effect all this has on peoples lives as it is being portrayed in the s/l on DOOL's. WOW that to me is sooooooooo awesome The opposition is even getting their time on the show, which even though it is frustrating to see, it is very real in our lives. But the most wonderful thing for me and the answer to my prayers is the way that Will and Sonny fight for each other in the midst of all this trial and interference they are suffering. To show them as a loving supportive couple during these times is soooo cool it literally has me in tears sometimes. Tom and I are so excited about what is coming next, we can hardly stand it Ole "blue eyes" went to work this morning, after he had his coffee and got a big sloppy one from Mari. God he does love her, and I get to play with her all day. She is getting bigger and I am so happy she loves to be loved and held. She never makes a mess in the house and insists on sleeping with Tom and I at night. We let her out in the back yard, which is fenced in, and she runs and plays while we have our time to play before she wants to come back in. So we make time for "romance" but we wouldn't have it any other way. Well I got some stuff to do and I gotta go kiddos, be sweet and big hugs to everyone TomBry

#23196   2013/07/01 06:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick: Hi everybody, love is in the air for our boys I am convinced that there will be a wedding day for WilSon in the near future. It amazes me how this s/l has been so close to what has been happening in the country even from the very beginning of the s/l. I think some pretty smart heads looked around at what was going on in the country and the issues that were grabbing headlines and decided that a "gay love story" would be perfect right now. And the timing is almost spooky, even with the marriage equality debate, and now we see Will and Sonny almost at the place where someone is about to propose and lets not forget the whole issue with "gay family values" and how they are no different than any other families. It almost feels like we are witness to a living history being played out before our very eyes, and this show has grabbed a hold of these life changing issues by the tail and we see the outcome in the lives of Will and Sonny and their friends and families. So while we hear and see the latest on the news, we also at the same time see and hear the effect all this has on peoples lives as it is being portrayed in the s/l on DOOL's. WOW that to me is sooooooooo awesome The opposition is even getting their time on the show, which even though it is frustrating to see, it is very real in our lives. But the most wonderful thing for me and the answer to my prayers is the way that Will and Sonny fight for each other in the midst of all this trial and interference they are suffering. To show them as a loving supportive couple during these times is soooo cool it literally has me in tears sometimes. Tom and I are so excited about what is coming next, we can hardly stand it Ole "blue eyes" went to work this morning, after he had his coffee and got a big sloppy one from Mari. God he does love her, and I get to play with her all day. She is getting bigger and I am so happy she loves to be loved and held. She never makes a mess in the house and insists on sleeping with Tom and I at night. We let her out in the back yard, which is fenced in, and she runs and plays while we have our time to play before she wants to come back in. So we make time for "romance" but we wouldn't have it any other way. Well I got some stuff to do and I gotta go kiddos, be sweet and big hugs to everyone TomBry

Hi Bry I agree that we’re one step closer in getting our WilSon marriage and I’m quite pleased with how it’s also one step closer to equality in the real world too. I’m very excited to what’s coming up ahead because even though there’s going to be tough times with WilSon, they're going overcome those and become that much stronger for it.

I’m glad that the both of you are having fun with little Mari and she seems to reciprocate your feelings. Have a good day TomBry.

#23197   2013/07/01 06:24AM
    kayhan

Quote bryan patrick: Hi everybody, love is in the air for our boys I am convinced that there will be a wedding day for WilSon in the near future. It amazes me how this s/l has been so close to what has been happening in the country even from the very beginning of the s/l. I think some pretty smart heads looked around at what was going on in the country and the issues that were grabbing headlines and decided that a "gay love story" would be perfect right now. And the timing is almost spooky, even with the marriage equality debate, and now we see Will and Sonny almost at the place where someone is about to propose and lets not forget the whole issue with "gay family values" and how they are no different than any other families. It almost feels like we are witness to a living history being played out before our very eyes, and this show has grabbed a hold of these life changing issues by the tail and we see the outcome in the lives of Will and Sonny and their friends and families. So while we hear and see the latest on the news, we also at the same time see and hear the effect all this has on peoples lives as it is being portrayed in the s/l on DOOL's. WOW that to me is sooooooooo awesome The opposition is even getting their time on the show, which even though it is frustrating to see, it is very real in our lives. But the most wonderful thing for me and the answer to my prayers is the way that Will and Sonny fight for each other in the midst of all this trial and interference they are suffering. To show them as a loving supportive couple during these times is soooo cool it literally has me in tears sometimes. Tom and I are so excited about what is coming next, we can hardly stand it Ole "blue eyes" went to work this morning, after he had his coffee and got a big sloppy one from Mari. God he does love her, and I get to play with her all day. She is getting bigger and I am so happy she loves to be loved and held. She never makes a mess in the house and insists on sleeping with Tom and I at night. We let her out in the back yard, which is fenced in, and she runs and plays while we have our time to play before she wants to come back in. So we make time for "romance" but we wouldn't have it any other way. Well I got some stuff to do and I gotta go kiddos, be sweet and big hugs to everyone TomBry

Great post. Yes, I am happy for the way things are going with the storyline and I hope we see a WilSon engagement before the end of the year with a wedding in 2014. I love the way Chandler and Freddie are with each other as Will and Sonny as they make this couple seem real and natural. They are doing a terrific job in these roles. This is really the only storyline that is holding my interest. The other stories just are not as interesting to me.

#23198   2013/07/01 06:29AM
    kayhan

Good Morning WilSon Blvd. I am on vacation today waiting on someone to come and fix a plumbing problem that developed this weekend - ugh. Wish it were a WilSon day but unfortunately it is not. Oh well, I will still watch the show live since I will be home. We get the boys Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday according to spoilers. Not sure about Thursday but we can always hope. I will check in later.

#23199   2013/07/01 09:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Lucky sends her love, she’s not feeling well right now but she still hopes to go to camp this week.

#23200   2013/07/01 09:06AM
    gidi51

am waiting for Form from so I can go to the doctor I hope I don't have Broken leg because I could go on my leg. i t happened somw weeks ago was not sign I suspect this. sad

« 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list