List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1051164, Replies: 28298
    « 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 » »| page:
    #23171   2013/06/29 08:27AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Good Morning Wilson Blvd.

St8 - thank you for the recap and commentary.

I didn't buy any of Adrienne's tears and apologies and neither did Will. She can take her baby sitting references and shove them, because there is no freaking way Will is going to leave his daughter with the woman who told him to his face, "you are as selfish and destructive as your mother." Adrienne makes it seem like her problem with Will is Sami, but since she started her latest Anti-Will stance, she has mentioned Will lying to Sonny about the baby and getting himself killed on the Island several times. Sami is just a convenient excuse. Once this is over, she will come up with something else to prove her point that Will is bad news and that Sonny needs get as far away from him as possible and fast.

Also, what Sami does is none of Adrienne's bloody business. I remember when she found out that Sami was engaged to EJ, she went all judgmental. I was a little disappointed that Sonny laughed and agreed when Adrienne told him about Sami making it difficult. Really, Adrienne - you judge and criticize Sami and her son every freaking chance you get, and you expect her to just stand there. Also, I would be the same way if someone judged my daughter based on the things I have done/do. Like Str8 said, she doesn't need to become a Sami Brady fan in order to ease the tension/rift she herself has created between Sonny and herself - she just needs to quit interfering in her adult son's life. She needs to mind her own freaking business and get a life or hobby or something. Good grief.

Yesterday, Sonny told Adrienne in no uncertain terms that he has never been happier in his entire life, that he loves Will and AG - He told her that his heart turned over when Will came by the coffee house the other day with AG. But, women like Adrienne do not give a crap about what their sons want or need or what makes them happy. It's all about what they think their sons want/need. It's about what makes them happy as mothers, even if that means making their sons' lives miserable. Women like that disgust me.

Sorry - rant over.

Mari - I noticed you started a new story. I can't wait to start reading it.

WilSon were awesome this week. My favourite scene from yesterday's episode was the last couple of scenes (after Adrienne's exit). Sweet kisses and a hug.

Str8 - thank you for the information on the actor who will play Brent.

I'll check in with you all later.

Love and hugs.

#23172   2013/06/29 08:28AM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual: Here’s a picture of the actor playing Brent and his name is Tyler Sellers.

Ryan White-Nobles ‏@SourceRyan This is Sonny's old friend who comes to visit. His character is "Brent". He has scenes with #WilSon #DAYS pic.twitter.com/ZPde5GIGo2

Hmmm. Well. He is cute. Favors Will. I hope they were just friends because if he is Ex.... Well then Sonny has a "type" he's attracted to I think! But he's described as an old friend. Maybe for Gabi????

#23173   2013/06/29 09:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm sure when the Supreme court ruled the other day you all shared the tweets from most of the stars.

i loved the NOH8 from the cast --I can't find where I shared with the Daily Updates so here's the photo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNtJzHHCEAA3euy.jpg:large

and then yesterday the New Yorker showed their cover.

@thinkprogress: Bert and Ernie celebrate the Supreme Court's DOMA decision t.co/Rxm1epZ6t8

Thanks you for the NOH8 picture, I love it and the article.

You’re welcome on the timeline information, it’s very time consuming to do the dialogue but I enjoy doing it and I’m glad that people appreciate it.

#23174   2013/06/29 09:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Good Morning Wilson Blvd.

St8 - thank you for the recap and commentary.

I didn't buy any of Adrienne's tears and apologies and neither did Will. She can take her baby sitting references and shove them, because there is no freaking way Will is going to leave his daughter with the woman who told him to his face, "you are as selfish and destructive as your mother." Adrienne makes it seem like her problem with Will is Sami, but since she started her latest Anti-Will stance, she has mentioned Will lying to Sonny about the baby and getting himself killed on the Island several times. Sami is just a convenient excuse. Once this is over, she will come up with something else to prove her point that Will is bad news and that Sonny needs get as far away from him as possible and fast.

Also, what Sami does is none of Adrienne's bloody business. I remember when she found out that Sami was engaged to EJ, she went all judgmental. I was a little disappointed that Sonny laughed and agreed when Adrienne told him about Sami making it difficult. Really, Adrienne - you judge and criticize Sami and her son every freaking chance you get, and you expect her to just stand there. Also, I would be the same way if someone judged my daughter based on the things I have done/do. Like Str8 said, she doesn't need to become a Sami Brady fan in order to ease the tension/rift she herself has created between Sonny and herself - she just needs to quit interfering in her adult son's life. She needs to mind her own freaking business and get a life or hobby or something. Good grief.

Yesterday, Sonny told Adrienne in no uncertain terms that he has never been happier in his entire life, that he loves Will and AG - He told her that his heart turned over when Will came by the coffee house the other day with AG. But, women like Adrienne do not give a crap about what their sons want or need or what makes them happy. It's all about what they think their sons want/need. It's about what makes them happy as mothers, even if that means making their sons' lives miserable. Women like that disgust me.

Sorry - rant over.

Mari - I noticed you started a new story. I can't wait to start reading it.

WilSon were awesome this week. My favourite scene from yesterday's episode was the last couple of scenes (after Adrienne's exit). Sweet kisses and a hug.

Str8 - thank you for the information on the actor who will play Brent.

I'll check in with you all later.

Love and hugs.

Hi Tigress You’re welcome for the recap & information and feel free to rant anytime. I’m pretty sure Adrienne’s goodwill towards WilSon as a couple is going to be short lived once she sees that video and she’s probably the one to bring in Sonny’s old friend to town.

It’s ok if you were disappointed in Sonny when he laughed but I found it a little amusing because I know who Sami is so I kind of understand why he did it.

I hope your Canada Day weekend is going great.

#23175   2013/06/29 09:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Here’s a picture of the actor playing Brent and his name is Tyler Sellers.

Ryan White-Nobles ‏@SourceRyan This is Sonny's old friend who comes to visit. His character is "Brent". He has scenes with #WilSon #DAYS pic.twitter.com/ZPde5GIGo2

Hmmm. Well. He is cute. Favors Will. I hope they were just friends because if he is Ex.... Well then Sonny has a "type" he's attracted to I think! But he's described as an old friend. Maybe for Gabi????

Yes there has been some speculation that he might be set up for Gabi but we need to find out whether he's gay or not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/29 09:15AM
    #23176   2013/06/29 03:55PM
    Str8tButEqual

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans #One pic.twitter.com/qVmL3gI7Tz

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans #Two pic.twitter.com/pRdWXtTuJp

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans #Three pic.twitter.com/yqeWGslvEY

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans #Four pic.twitter.com/eHOAu4X6ry

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans #Five pic.twitter.com/1OUSlKDzgj

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans Last one for now. #Six pic.twitter.com/6HgOzrX3BJ

#23177   2013/06/29 04:50PM
    princessange...

Thanks guys for the support on the new story,

STr8 as always ...love the recap...love the Freddie picks...

I dont think they will pair this Brent up with Gabi or bring him in to cause trouble with Wilson. They just went through so much and they are still dealing with Adrienne ands Sami ...they dont need anything more thrown their way

#23178   2013/06/29 05:13PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote princessangelmama: Thanks guys for the support on the new story,

STr8 as always ...love the recap...love the Freddie picks...

I dont think they will pair this Brent up with Gabi or bring him in to cause trouble with Wilson. They just went through so much and they are still dealing with Adrienne ands Sami ...they dont need anything more thrown their way

Hi Mari You’re welcome for the recap & pics.

What I can gather from Susan’s tweets when she visited Freddie and did a Q & A with him, has mentioned that this Brent character isn’t on for very long. I wouldn’t be surprised if his only purpose was to come on the show and tell Sonny why he’s living his life this way with Will and this leads Will to think that Sonny shouldn’t be tied to him which causes part of the rough patches that’s ahead.

It could be plausible that Brent is straight and flirts somewhat with Gabi while he’s around but it doesn‘t necessarily mean a long term commitment.

#23179   2013/06/29 08:33PM
    Str8tButEqual

These are some Emmy video interviews that I think most of us have seen already but this was tweeted yesterday so just in case someone hasn’t seen them yet.

MIchael Fairman ‏@MichaelFairman 28 Jun FINALLY can share our annual @DaytimeEmmys Winners One-One-One Video Interview Gallery! bit.ly/153fs0Y

MIchael Fairman ‏@MichaelFairman 28 Jun And FINALLY can share our annual #RedCarpet @DaytimeEmmys Video Interview Gallery - 30 of them. Check em all out! bit.ly/11SLSY2

#23180   2013/06/29 08:53PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny - Me Without You
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQE7lvnsD08&feature=youtube_gdata_player

« 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list