List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 09:46AM, Views: 1097354, Replies: 28320
    « 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 » »| page:
    #23161   2013/06/28 04:02PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (June 24-28, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/06/poll-june-24-28.html

Vote Sonny & Will Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#23162   2013/06/28 04:04PM
    Str8tButEqual

Fan Favorites: Wk of 6/24/13

Sonny tells Adrienne if she wants him to choose between her and Will, he'll choose Will.

www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/fan-favorites-wk-of-62413/13571/#item=29351...

#23163   2013/06/28 09:01PM
    princessange...

hope you guys like ...Hold Me In your Arms ch 1 www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/1/

#23164   2013/06/28 10:09PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote princessangelmama: hope you guys like ...Hold Me In your Arms ch 1 www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/1/

Thanks Mari. I'll read it on the weekend.

#23165   2013/06/29 04:53AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Will & Sonny have been doing a great week of episodes which makes them a real solid couple. Adrienne’s good mood isn’t going to last when she sees that video.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.28.13 (Please Read Description)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4PRozT2u4

0:03-0:32 Will “Three tomatoes. Oh.”-----------I wonder what book he’s reading.
    WilSon in unison “Bet that’s my mom.”-----------I love how they talked at the same time, cute.
    Will “I bet that’s my mom. Well, it’s your fault. They just can’t get enough of you. I’m gonna get that.”-------Aww, blaming the poor baby.
    Sonny “Ok. Ooh.”
    Sami “Hi.”
    Will “Howdy.”
    Sami “Hi, sweetheart.”
    Will “Hi, how’s it going?”
    Sami “Good--Oh, I like what you’ve done with the place.”
    Will “Thanks. I did it myself. I call it gay-parent contemporary.”-------Hmm, and I thought that Sonny decorated. I guess Will provided the baby paraphernalia.
    Sonny “Lot of clean lines, disposable diapers. You want to say hi to grandma Sami?”
    Sami “Oh, I see. You love torturing me, don’t you?”-----------It is kind of funny.

0:46-1:15 Sami “Wow, I am so happy to be here. I just--I’m so happy to hold her, you know, one time before--”
    Will “Before what?”
    Sami “Um, oh, nothing. Nothing, I’m--Nothing to worry about.”
    Will “Ok, well, you know I’m gonna worry unless you tell me.”------------It’s nice that he cares.
    Sami “Uh, well, today I am going to be appearing before a grand jury and they’ll be deciding whether or not to indict me for Bernardi’s murder.”
    Will “Oh, just that.”------------I like how he said that like it was no big deal.

1:30 Will “Ok, listen. You’re gonna be great. Just, um, you know, just tell the truth but don’t tell the whole truth.”------------I really don’t think you need to tell your mother this considering she’s been doing this for most of her life.

2:10-2:11 Will seems to like looking at Sonny

2:57-2:59 Sami “He’s a keeper.”-------------I agree and I hope Will keeps Sonny for a long time.
    Will “Yeah.”

3:38-3:54 Sami “Thank you so much for letting me come by. I--”
    Will “You’re welcome.”
    Sami “I feel better already.”
    Will “Ok. You want me to come with? You sure?”
    Sami “No, you don’t have to come. I don’t want you to cut class for me. But thank you for offering and I’m sorry for barging in like this.”---------------You like barging in though.
    Sonny “No, any--anytime.”--------------Bite your tongue Sonny.
    Sami “Thank you.”

3:53-3:54 Will’s wide eyed expression to Sonny is hilarious. He couldn’t believe that Sonny would offer such an open invitation.

4:11-4:15 The dramatic music playing in the background makes it seem like there‘s a showdown with Sami & Adrienne.

4:13 Will’s expression at Adrienne’s arrival is funny.

4:18-4:22 I love watching Will murmur to the baby.

4:28-4:31 Will’s looking at Sonny with an amused expression

4:32-5:04 Adrienne “No, Sami. Can I just say that I realize I haven’t been fair about all this?”------------Oh, really. That’s an understatement.
    Sami “Really?”
    Adrienne “Really. I’m just sometimes overprotective when it comes to my son.”
    Sami “And you think he needs protecting from me?”----------UGH Sami. Why can’t you let things go?
    Will “Mom--”
    Adrienne “Why would I ever think that? Oh, let’s see. Maybe because I became the lookout when you convinced my son to help you break into Victor’s house. That was such a fun day.”------------I enjoyed it as a viewer.
    Sonny “Mom, mom, she did not talk me into that, ok? If you want to be mad about what happened that night, you can be mad at me.”

4:35, 4:40 & 5:17 There’s numerous occasions where Will’s looking at Sonny during the mom confrontation.

4:51-4:55 I love how both Will & Sonny are trying to deal with their moms during the exchange of words they’re having. Will’s trying to discourage his mom from putting her foot in her mouth again and Sonny’s shaking his head like they’re the adults supervising the squabbling kids.

5:24-6:04 Sami “And for the record, you know, I can be overprotective too. Oops. I know you don’t like having anything in common with me.”----------Yes Sami can play hardball when things get in her way.
    Sonny “Well, at least you tried to cover up how you really felt.”-------------Just barely.
    Adrienne “Look, honey, I don’t want to talk about Sami. Please. I came here to apologize to Will.”
    Will “Um…Mrs. Kiriakis, you don’t have to apologize. I’m aware of what Sonny’s been through because of me.”
    Sonny “I don’t like this conversation.”---------I don’t either.
    Will “That’s ok. It’s over. I’m just gonna give little Ari attention of the diaper variety.”-----------I notice that Will only called Arianna “AG” that one time. He’s been either calling her Arianna or little Ari.

6:28-7:08 Adrienne “Ok, bottom line here…I take the blame for everything. I will join the Sami Brady fan club if that’s what it takes to end this tension between us, because, baby…all I care about is you.”--------She doesn’t necessarily have to join a Sami fan club because I’m certainly not in one but she could be a little more courteous by letting her son live his life.
    Sonny “I know. And I’m with Will. And that bothers you.”
    Adrienne “Can you cut me just a little bit of slack here, please? I’m not the only person who has a problem with Sami. Look, you saw me. I was t--I was trying and then she comes out with, “What, you think your son needs protection from me?”--------Adrienne does bring up a valid point.
    Sonny “You’re right, ok? She--She can make things tough sometimes.”-------I think it’s more than just sometimes.
    Adrienne “Yes. Yes.”

6:55 Sonny looks sad here.

7:02-7:05 I love Sonny’s laughter.

7:31-8:04 Sonny “I love Will. I love this little girl. And I have never been happier in my entire life. Mom, Will came by the coffee house with Arianna the other day and my heart just turned over. I said, look at my life. Look what I have. This is the real thing. And the only thing that can make it better is if you were happy for me. I love you. I want--Just be happy for me.”-----Aww this is so sweet and it shows the true depth of how he feels about Will and his daughter.

8:11 Will looked happy at Sonny’s confession.

8:20 I noticed that Will didn’t jump at the chance to have Adrienne as a babysitter.

8:44-9:35 Sonny “Sorry about that.”
    Will “Sorry for what? Sorry that she’s right?”
    Sonny “No, she’s not right.”--------I agree.
    Will “No? You sure?”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm”
    Will “Ok, I mean, you did break into Nick’s room and you’re suppressing evidence in a grand jury investigation. She has a point. I mean, being with me doesn’t exactly provide you with domestic tranquility.”-----------Who wants tranquility on a soap?
    Sonny “Hey, knock it off.”
    Will “Ow!”-------------It did seem that Sonny hit Will fairly hard because Will was certainly rubbing his hand over his chest for quite some time during the dialogue. I wonder if Freddie put more force into it by accident.
    Sonny “All right, don’t denigrate a relationship that means the world to me.”----------Aww
    Will “Listen, I, um, just happened to overhear the, uh, things that you said to your mom about me.”
    Sonny “And you do know that I wasn’t just saying that to get her to back off. I really meant what I said.”
    Will “Well, you better.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”

9:04-9:05 Will’s painful expression when he was hit.

9:31-9:35 I love the sweet kisses & hugs.

9:35-9:47 I love watching the last few seconds of the video which shows how meaningful that scene is with WilSon looking at little Ari. Will then looks over at Sonny putting his arm around his shoulder, and then puts his hand in his hair and giving him a kiss. This is what a WilSon family looks like, awesome.

#23166   2013/06/29 04:55AM
    Str8tButEqual

Voting reminder:

Pulse Poll: June 24, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-24-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#23167   2013/06/29 05:44AM
    kayhan

Quote princessangelmama: hope you guys like ...Hold Me In your Arms ch 1 www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/1/

Thanks MarI. Looking forward to reading this.

#23168   2013/06/29 06:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s a picture of the actor playing Brent and his name is Tyler Sellers.

Ryan White-Nobles ‏@SourceRyan This is Sonny's old friend who comes to visit. His character is "Brent". He has scenes with #WilSon #DAYS pic.twitter.com/ZPde5GIGo2

#23169   2013/06/29 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Will & Sonny have been doing a great week of episodes which makes them a real solid couple. Adrienne’s good mood isn’t going to last when she sees that video.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.28.13 (Please Read Description)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4PRozT2u4

0:03-0:32 Will “Three tomatoes. Oh.”-----------I wonder what book he’s reading.
    WilSon in unison “Bet that’s my mom.”-----------I love how they talked at the same time, cute.
    Will “I bet that’s my mom. Well, it’s your fault. They just can’t get enough of you. I’m gonna get that.”-------Aww, blaming the poor baby.
    Sonny “Ok. Ooh.”
    Sami “Hi.”
    Will “Howdy.”
    Sami “Hi, sweetheart.”
    Will “Hi, how’s it going?”
    Sami “Good--Oh, I like what you’ve done with the place.”
    Will “Thanks. I did it myself. I call it gay-parent contemporary.”-------Hmm, and I thought that Sonny decorated. I guess Will provided the baby paraphernalia.
    Sonny “Lot of clean lines, disposable diapers. You want to say hi to grandma Sami?”
    Sami “Oh, I see. You love torturing me, don’t you?”-----------It is kind of funny.

0:46-1:15 Sami “Wow, I am so happy to be here. I just--I’m so happy to hold her, you know, one time before--”
    Will “Before what?”
    Sami “Um, oh, nothing. Nothing, I’m--Nothing to worry about.”
    Will “Ok, well, you know I’m gonna worry unless you tell me.”------------It’s nice that he cares.
    Sami “Uh, well, today I am going to be appearing before a grand jury and they’ll be deciding whether or not to indict me for Bernardi’s murder.”
    Will “Oh, just that.”------------I like how he said that like it was no big deal.

1:30 Will “Ok, listen. You’re gonna be great. Just, um, you know, just tell the truth but don’t tell the whole truth.”------------I really don’t think you need to tell your mother this considering she’s been doing this for most of her life.

2:10-2:11 Will seems to like looking at Sonny

2:57-2:59 Sami “He’s a keeper.”-------------I agree and I hope Will keeps Sonny for a long time.
    Will “Yeah.”

3:38-3:54 Sami “Thank you so much for letting me come by. I--”
    Will “You’re welcome.”
    Sami “I feel better already.”
    Will “Ok. You want me to come with? You sure?”
    Sami “No, you don’t have to come. I don’t want you to cut class for me. But thank you for offering and I’m sorry for barging in like this.”---------------You like barging in though.
    Sonny “No, any--anytime.”--------------Bite your tongue Sonny.
    Sami “Thank you.”

3:53-3:54 Will’s wide eyed expression to Sonny is hilarious. He couldn’t believe that Sonny would offer such an open invitation.

4:11-4:15 The dramatic music playing in the background makes it seem like there‘s a showdown with Sami & Adrienne.

4:13 Will’s expression at Adrienne’s arrival is funny.

4:18-4:22 I love watching Will murmur to the baby.

4:28-4:31 Will’s looking at Sonny with an amused expression

4:32-5:04 Adrienne “No, Sami. Can I just say that I realize I haven’t been fair about all this?”------------Oh, really. That’s an understatement.
    Sami “Really?”
    Adrienne “Really. I’m just sometimes overprotective when it comes to my son.”
    Sami “And you think he needs protecting from me?”----------UGH Sami. Why can’t you let things go?
    Will “Mom--”
    Adrienne “Why would I ever think that? Oh, let’s see. Maybe because I became the lookout when you convinced my son to help you break into Victor’s house. That was such a fun day.”------------I enjoyed it as a viewer.
    Sonny “Mom, mom, she did not talk me into that, ok? If you want to be mad about what happened that night, you can be mad at me.”

4:35, 4:40 & 5:17 There’s numerous occasions where Will’s looking at Sonny during the mom confrontation.

4:51-4:55 I love how both Will & Sonny are trying to deal with their moms during the exchange of words they’re having. Will’s trying to discourage his mom from putting her foot in her mouth again and Sonny’s shaking his head like they’re the adults supervising the squabbling kids.

5:24-6:04 Sami “And for the record, you know, I can be overprotective too. Oops. I know you don’t like having anything in common with me.”----------Yes Sami can play hardball when things get in her way.
    Sonny “Well, at least you tried to cover up how you really felt.”-------------Just barely.
    Adrienne “Look, honey, I don’t want to talk about Sami. Please. I came here to apologize to Will.”
    Will “Um…Mrs. Kiriakis, you don’t have to apologize. I’m aware of what Sonny’s been through because of me.”
    Sonny “I don’t like this conversation.”---------I don’t either.
    Will “That’s ok. It’s over. I’m just gonna give little Ari attention of the diaper variety.”-----------I notice that Will only called Arianna “AG” that one time. He’s been either calling her Arianna or little Ari.

6:28-7:08 Adrienne “Ok, bottom line here…I take the blame for everything. I will join the Sami Brady fan club if that’s what it takes to end this tension between us, because, baby…all I care about is you.”--------She doesn’t necessarily have to join a Sami fan club because I’m certainly not in one but she could be a little more courteous by letting her son live his life.
    Sonny “I know. And I’m with Will. And that bothers you.”
    Adrienne “Can you cut me just a little bit of slack here, please? I’m not the only person who has a problem with Sami. Look, you saw me. I was t--I was trying and then she comes out with, “What, you think your son needs protection from me?”--------Adrienne does bring up a valid point.
    Sonny “You’re right, ok? She--She can make things tough sometimes.”-------I think it’s more than just sometimes.
    Adrienne “Yes. Yes.”

6:55 Sonny looks sad here.

7:02-7:05 I love Sonny’s laughter.

7:31-8:04 Sonny “I love Will. I love this little girl. And I have never been happier in my entire life. Mom, Will came by the coffee house with Arianna the other day and my heart just turned over. I said, look at my life. Look what I have. This is the real thing. And the only thing that can make it better is if you were happy for me. I love you. I want--Just be happy for me.”-----Aww this is so sweet and it shows the true depth of how he feels about Will and his daughter.

8:11 Will looked happy at Sonny’s confession.

8:20 I noticed that Will didn’t jump at the chance to have Adrienne as a babysitter.

8:44-9:35 Sonny “Sorry about that.”
    Will “Sorry for what? Sorry that she’s right?”
    Sonny “No, she’s not right.”--------I agree.
    Will “No? You sure?”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm”
    Will “Ok, I mean, you did break into Nick’s room and you’re suppressing evidence in a grand jury investigation. She has a point. I mean, being with me doesn’t exactly provide you with domestic tranquility.”-----------Who wants tranquility on a soap?
    Sonny “Hey, knock it off.”
    Will “Ow!”-------------It did seem that Sonny hit Will fairly hard because Will was certainly rubbing his hand over his chest for quite some time during the dialogue. I wonder if Freddie put more force into it by accident.
    Sonny “All right, don’t denigrate a relationship that means the world to me.”----------Aww
    Will “Listen, I, um, just happened to overhear the, uh, things that you said to your mom about me.”
    Sonny “And you do know that I wasn’t just saying that to get her to back off. I really meant what I said.”
    Will “Well, you better.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”

9:04-9:05 Will’s painful expression when he was hit.

9:31-9:35 I love the sweet kisses & hugs.

9:35-9:47 I love watching the last few seconds of the video which shows how meaningful that scene is with WilSon looking at little Ari. Will then looks over at Sonny putting his arm around his shoulder, and then puts his hand in his hair and giving him a kiss. This is what a WilSon family looks like, awesome.

THANK YOU for listing these - I know you said its a compilation of everyones contributes. I miss a few words here and there so these mean a lot! The bolded section now that part I LOVED THE MOST!!!

#23170   2013/06/29 06:38AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm sure when the Supreme court ruled the other day you all shared the tweets from most of the stars.

i loved the NOH8 from the cast --I can't find where I shared with the Daily Updates so here's the photo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNtJzHHCEAA3euy.jpg:large

and then yesterday the New Yorker showed their cover.

@thinkprogress: Bert and Ernie celebrate the Supreme Court's DOMA decision t.co/Rxm1epZ6t8

« 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list