List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:22PM, Views: 970914, Replies: 28219
    « 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 » »| page:
    #23151   2013/06/28 12:05PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

I guess they are playing with time again... Same clothes.as yesterday and it appeared to be the first morning home, but Sonny said today that Will and Ari had come to CG a few days ago and he thought, "look what I have..," that was such an awesome thing for Will to hear!!!!

Sorry about errors. I always post on my phone and some days I have more problems with it than others. :/

#23152   2013/06/28 12:09PM
    Str8tButEqual

Janet Di Lauro ‏@JanetD1986 #JudiEvans Getting Heat from #Days #WillandSonny Fans t.co/JR65rr3vQp via @addtoany

#23153   2013/06/28 12:27PM
    jaxann

The boys eyes and facial expressions And looking at each other when Adrienne an Sami were talking. That is so funny!!!

#23154   2013/06/28 12:29PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.28.13 (Please Read Description)
    Edited scenes of Chandler Massey (Will) on Days Of Our Lives. From June 28th, 2013. - If anyone notices that any scenes whatsoever are missing from the episode, please tell me in the comments or shoot me a private message. I think ALL the scenes are there but just in case, please tell me so I can rectify that situation. Thanks peeps
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4PRozT2u4

#23155   2013/06/28 12:43PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann:
    Quote kayhan: I loved today's WilSon scenes. Also EjaMI and Justin. Adrienne was OK but I still do not feel she is going to be able to be sincere. Will and Sonny finally kissed at the end of the show! So sweet. I just love these two together and am looking forward to them being together. I know they will have disagreements and rough patches but I know they will be together and more in love in the months to come.

I enjoyed it. But I'm not really trusting Adrienne yet. I loved when Sonny said he did not like the conversation. (When Will was agreeing with Adrienne)

Plus Adrienne and Justin saying that people did not want them together and it only made them stronger!!!!

I agree that Adrienne’s good mood isn’t going to last when she sees that video.

#23156   2013/06/28 12:45PM
    lucky irish

drive by post...

they are so freakin cute!!! when Sami and Adrienne were arguing and Will told Sami to stop and Sonny just stood there are shook his head...hahahaha I laughed out loud.

Oh and when Sami was leaving and Sonny told her to "stop by any time." did you see Will give him the wide eyes ARE YOU INSANE look...lol...

Did Sonny flick Will in the nipple...cause he was still rubbing his chest the next time the camera panned to him...hahaha...it looked like it may have actually hurt...I'm thinking improve...hahahaha...

last scene...melting...they are just too wonderful!

I gotta run for now!!!

#23157   2013/06/28 03:28PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: I guess they are playing with time again... Same clothes.as yesterday and it appeared to be the first morning home, but Sonny said today that Will and Ari had come to CG a few days ago and he thought, "look what I have..," that was such an awesome thing for Will to hear!!!!

Sorry about errors. I always post on my phone and some days I have more problems with it than others. :/

Yeah I always get confused with soap time so I try not to think too much about it.

#23158   2013/06/28 03:30PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: drive by post...

they are so freakin cute!!! when Sami and Adrienne were arguing and Will told Sami to stop and Sonny just stood there are shook his head...hahahaha I laughed out loud.

Oh and when Sami was leaving and Sonny told her to "stop by any time." did you see Will give him the wide eyes ARE YOU INSANE look...lol...

Did Sonny flick Will in the nipple...cause he was still rubbing his chest the next time the camera panned to him...hahaha...it looked like it may have actually hurt...I'm thinking improve...hahahaha...

last scene...melting...they are just too wonderful!

I gotta run for now!!!

I loved that moment too it’s like both of them are the adults supervising the squabbling kids. I also noticed Will’s wide eyed look to Sonny and he couldn’t believe that he would offer such an invitation.

It did seem that Sonny hit Will fairly hard because Will was certainly rubbing his hand over his chest for quite some time during the dialogue.

I keep watching the last few seconds of the video and how sweet & perfect that scene is with WilSon looking at the baby and Will looking over at Sonny and giving him a hug & kiss. This is what a WilSon family looks like and I love it.

#23159   2013/06/28 03:31PM
    princessange...

Hello all, great posts and I agree...Wilson was so cute and awesome together todat...loved the scenes and agree that Adrienne will not be positive for long. Love seeing wilson with the baby ...they seem like a close family and when Sonny was describing how he felt...yes, i melted right along side all of you

#23160   2013/06/28 04:02PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote princessangelmama: Hello all, great posts and I agree...Wilson was so cute and awesome together todat...loved the scenes and agree that Adrienne will not be positive for long. Love seeing wilson with the baby ...they seem like a close family and when Sonny was describing how he felt...yes, i melted right along side all of you

Hi Mari It was a really sweet bonding moment with all of them together.

« 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list