List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045555, Replies: 28284
    « 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 » »| page:
    #23141   2013/06/28 10:14AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Will hears Sonny say how happy he is with Will and baby. Adrienne supportive, goes. Will tells Son he heard, is touched

WilSon forever ! ‏@Bucknell2000 Will & Sonny read to Ari #days @tbayles @Nowak_Lola pic.twitter.com/I5eZ231MDk

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Will says Adrienne kinda right tho cos he causes trouble sometimes, like with video hiding lol
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Wilson still solid, watch baby sleeping

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 10:18AM
    #23142   2013/06/28 10:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Justin says D.A, over confident with murder charge cos there is no motive. Sami just gotta keep her story straight
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Will says no need for Adr to apologize, takes Ari to change her, comes back as Sonny tells his mom how happy he is

Thanks for the tweets STR8!! I can't wait to see Will's reaction to Adrienne and what Sonny says!

You're welcome and me too.

#23143   2013/06/28 10:19AM
    Str8tButEqual

I'm very pleased that I haven't seen Gabi in the tweets again today.

#23144   2013/06/28 10:27AM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: We know Sonny is going to be expanding his business or starting something new. I'm wondering if he had been planning this and working on this already (maybe with this Brent already) and then all the stuff with Will put it on hold. Then the friend is saying that he's giving up his goals or something and he would say Will is his priority. I could see Will telling him to go forward with his plans and dreams and that they can GRoW together! Something like that. Because I feel Will is now quite confident in Sonny's love and that Sonny wants him. He will just worry that Sonny won't pursue his ambitions maybe. And I think that is a VERY real growth step that real couples work through. Trying to find a way to follow your dreams while staying a unifies couple. Make sense? And I'd lime that better than a triangle or than something that undermines their love.

Sounds like a good theory. Yes I do not want a triangle either.

#23145   2013/06/28 10:29AM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual: I'm very pleased that I haven't seen Gabi in the tweets again today.

same!! its like the baby is Will & Sonny's and not Gabi's. I mean...Sonny was the one that was up every 2 hours pacing the floor and singing

#23146   2013/06/28 10:41AM
    Str8tButEqual

Time to vote again.

Pulse Poll: June 24, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-24-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#23147   2013/06/28 10:44AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I'm very pleased that I haven't seen Gabi in the tweets again today.

same!! its like the baby is Will & Sonny's and not Gabi's. I mean...Sonny was the one that was up every 2 hours pacing the floor and singing

She's there but not there and only in spirit form. YAY.

#23148   2013/06/28 11:00AM
    jaxann

And the funny thing is that I had worried that the baby storyline was going to keep Gabi and Will so involved and all about them but it is so much more about WilSon. Love that.

#23149   2013/06/28 11:40AM
    kayhan

I loved today's WilSon scenes. Also EjaMI and Justin. Adrienne was OK but I still do not feel she is going to be able to be sincere. Will and Sonny finally kissed at the end of the show! So sweet. I just love these two together and am looking forward to them being together. I know they will have disagreements and rough patches but I know they will be together and more in love in the months to come.

#23150   2013/06/28 12:01PM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan: I loved today's WilSon scenes. Also EjaMI and Justin. Adrienne was OK but I still do not feel she is going to be able to be sincere. Will and Sonny finally kissed at the end of the show! So sweet. I just love these two together and am looking forward to them being together. I know they will have disagreements and rough patches but I know they will be together and more in love in the months to come.

I enjoyed it. But I'm not really trusting Adrienne yet. I loved when Sonny said he did not like the conversation. (When Will was agreeing with Adrienne)

Plus Adrienne and Justin saying that people did not want them together and it only made them stronger!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 12:07PM
    « 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list