List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1044069, Replies: 28284
    « 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 » »| page:
    #23031   2013/06/26 09:57AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sonny...we belong together..xoxoxo ... And more xoxoxxox

#23032   2013/06/26 09:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Sonny made his mother think that Will told him what she said to him, even though Will never did. Stupid Adrienne fell for it and told Sonny that she told Will to break up with him before he broke Sonny's heart again.

When she figured out that Will hadn't said anything, she tried to make Will the bad guy....

The last scene with WilSon on the park bench was sweet - a couple of sweet kisses, and Sonny telling Will "we belong together, you know that, right?"

Awesome can't wait to see it.

#23033   2013/06/26 10:02AM
    Tigress_Faith

When Sonny asked Will why he didn't him what his mother said, Will said that he thought there was some truth to what she said.

Sonny tells Will that there are a lot of people that think that it's wrong that they love each other, and asks Will to promise him that he would never let AG think that it is wrong to love someone. Will then asks Sonny to promise him the same thing.

#23034   2013/06/26 10:03AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: Sonny made his mother think that Will told him what she said to him, even though Will never did. Stupid Adrienne fell for it and told Sonny that she told Will to break up with him before he broke Sonny's heart again.

When she figured out that Will hadn't said anything, she tried to make Will the bad guy....

The last scene with WilSon on the park bench was sweet - a couple of sweet kisses, and Sonny telling Will "we belong together, you know that, right?"

Thanks Tigress. I can't wait to watch these scenes. I love WilSon.

#23035   2013/06/26 10:05AM
    Tigress_Faith

Adrienne left Sonny a message (crying) - she loves him and blah, blah, blah.... Adrienne - cry me a freaking river.

#23036   2013/06/26 10:05AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: When Sonny asked Will why he didn't him what his mother said, Will said that he thought there was some truth to what she said.

Sonny tells Will that there are a lot of people that think that it's wrong that they love each other, and asks Will to promise him that he would never let AG think that it is wrong to love someone. Will then asks Sonny to promise him the same thing.

Sonny IS practically perfect in every way. Will is pretty awesome as well.

#23037   2013/06/26 10:06AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: Adrienne left Sonny a message (crying) - she loves him and blah, blah, blah.... Adrienne - cry me a freaking river.

She is such a hypocrite. And Jennifer is as well. Can't stand either one of them. Abby isn't much better.

#23038   2013/06/26 10:11AM
    Tigress_Faith

Okay - I have to rant about Abigail. I do like her because she is Team WilSon. But, she is totally getting on my nerves lately, not just with the way she has been stringing both Cameron and Chad but also her 'moral dilemma' over keeping the video clip a secret. She had no problem chasing after Austin (a married man) - letting everyone (including Austin) think that they had sex and doing everything possible to break up his marriage to Carrie. No moral dilemma there, huh?

#23039   2013/06/26 10:13AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Adrienne left Sonny a message (crying) - she loves him and blah, blah, blah.... Adrienne - cry me a freaking river.

She is such a hypocrite. And Jennifer is as well. Can't stand either one of them. Abby isn't much better.

Yep - HYOICRITE is the word - Adrienne, Jennifer and Abigail.

#23040   2013/06/26 10:14AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: Okay - I have to rant about Abigail. I do like her because she is Team WilSon. But, she is totally getting on my nerves lately, not just with the way she has been stringing both Cameron and Chad but also her 'moral dilemma' over keeping the video clip a secret. She had no problem chasing after Austin (a married man) - letting everyone (including Austin) think that they had sex and doing everything possible to break up his marriage to Carrie. No moral dilemma there, huh?

I agree. She is just like her mother.

« 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list