List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 06:06PM, Views: 1045933, Replies: 28285
    « 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 » »| page:
    #23011   2013/06/26 09:05AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    princessange...

Quote bryan patrick: VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY Marriage Equality struck a major victory in the Supreme Court today I can not stop crying out of pure joy and happiness. Tom and I are so happy and we are also so encouraged for other gay young people that may wonder if they can have a future with someone they love and actually believe in their hearts that it does indeed get better. I am so proud of our country for stepping up for equal rights for all today.

I just read this ... HOW AWESOME IS THIS!! yay!!!

#23012   2013/06/26 09:09AM
    princessange...

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote princessangelmama: Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that I hadn;t fallen off the face of the earth...I have just had my plate full lately. I have watched the epis and loved them. Super cute. I have not had time to read posts ...I just basically read th epage that I am writing on LOL....I hope you are all doing well. I wanted you to know I was thinking of you all

Hi Mari It's great to see your post and I'm sure you have been having a good time visiting with your out of town friends.

#23013   2013/06/26 09:12AM
    princessange...

Morning everyone,

STR8 thanks for the recap and links.

Lucky thanks you.

Tombry ..you are most welcome and I agree about your post about Adrienne.. I know this is bad but I am actually looking forward to Sonny putting her in her place.

and yes the kissig from yesterday was all kinds of awesomeness

#23014   2013/06/26 09:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Adrienne says Sonny needs to get out of the relationship. Says Will is a liar like his mother.
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Lucas asks abt Sami, he just got back from Chicago
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Lucas thinks there more to the story....that what appears

#23015   2013/06/26 09:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne takes fit about Will and Jen says he is just a kid, Ad says Sami's kid, Jen cannot believe this! Abi hears
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Lucas question where Gabi is...taking a missed exam.. She expressed milk, they are feeding the baby
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Lucas is a baby master, he tells WILSON to,take a break, that he'll look after Arianna, and they do
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Abby eavesdropping on Jen and Adrienne. ' Jen wouldn't you be upset If Abby was with someone who was always in trouble?'

#23016   2013/06/26 09:30AM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual: DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne takes fit about Will and Jen says he is just a kid, Ad says Sami's kid, Jen cannot believe this! Abi hears
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Lucas question where Gabi is...taking a missed exam.. She expressed milk, they are feeding the baby
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Lucas is a baby master, he tells WILSON to,take a break, that he'll look after Arianna, and they do
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Abby eavesdropping on Jen and Adrienne. ' Jen wouldn't you be upset If Abby was with someone who was always in trouble?'

Will is not ALWAYS in trouble...wtf is her problem...??!

#23017   2013/06/26 09:34AM
    Tigress_Faith

Awwww...Lucas offered to take care of AG and asked WilSon to go out and do what they needed to do.

Apparently, Will slept through the night (painkillers), and AG was up every two hours and so was Sonny. Awwww....I bet Adrienne would love to hear that, huh?

No Gabi today - she is making up an exams he missed while she was in the hospital, like anyone gives a crap.

There is Adrienne at Jennifer's house telling Jennifer how horrible Will and his mother are and how Will is going to break Sonny's heart.

#23018   2013/06/26 09:36AM
    lucky irish

Quote Tigress_Faith: Awwww...Lucas offered to take care of AG and asked WilSon to go out and do what they needed to do.

Apparently, Will slept through the night (painkillers), and AG was up every two hours and so was Sonny. Awwww....I bet Adrienne would love to hear that, huh?

No Gabi today - she is making up an exams he missed while she was in the hospital, like anyone gives a crap.

There is Adrienne at Jennifer's house telling Jennifer how horrible Will and his mother are and how Will is going to break Sonny's heart.

awe...go Lucas...

Is Jen defending Will, at all!!!??? you know? her nephew!!

#23019   2013/06/26 09:39AM
    Tigress_Faith

Awwww...I love watching WilSon at home with AG (without Gabi). I think I even noticed Sonny folding AG's clothes. Awwww.....

By the way, WilSon look HOT - Sonny is wearing a dark-blue tight-fitting t-shirt.

#23020   2013/06/26 09:40AM
    Tigress_Faith

Will and Sonny are at HTS sharing an ice-cream - there is Adrienne.

« 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list