List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1079185, Replies: 28298
    « 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 » »| page:
    #23001   2013/06/26 06:49AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote cryin4days:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote cryin4days:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, another little moment I just noticed. When Chad was leaving, Sonny turned around and rubbed his hands together, like he couldn't wait to get his hands on Will.

Then when he climbs on top of Will on the couch...fangirl squeal at how sexy Freddie looked!

And this is why I thought I saw a little disappointment in his face when Will left the room. Sonny was happy to finally have Will back home after him being in the hospital for 3 weeks and you could tell he really wanted some alone time with him.

I agree with you - he got rid of Gabi and then Chad so that he and Will could spend time together. When Gabi went into her room, he immediately brought Will to lie down on his chest. He just wanted to cuddle with Will, because at that point he knew that they weren't going to do anything more. I also thought he had a look of 'yearning' when Will got up to go sing to AG.

Thank you - "yearning" is the perfect word. Will almost died and Sonny has had to spend every night for the last 3 weeks alone. All he wanted was some "Will" time, even if that meant only cuddling with him on the couch. The kiss to the back of Will's head, the finger-locking, the lazy conversation, in that moment that's all he wanted.

I cannot believe they are saying that baby is 3 weeks old already. Didn't they just get released from the hospital this day? No way did Gabi spend 3 weeks in the hospital after having a baby. That is just unreal. I know in "our time" it is 3 weeks, but in Salem it is more like 2-3 days. Oh well, it's Salem so anything goes, right?

I agree, that look on Sonny's face was yearning. Why did Will think he had to go at that particular moment to sing to Arianna who was SLEEPING! And Gabi was going to take a nap. Will needs to stay out of her bedroom and TAKE SONNY TO THEIR OWN ROOM!!! Perfect place for some real alone time. Let Gabi take the first 2 a.m. feeding, since she will be in the room with the baby anyway! Will can sing to Ari in the morning after a good night's loving - I mean sleep LOL.

Anyway, I thought the show was awesome. We got kisses, and touching, and more kisses, and more touching. Of course they got interrupted several times but what else is new for these guys. First Nick, then Chad, and then finally Gabi. Grrr. I wish these people would learn to CALL AHEAD before coming over. Or text - they always seem to text everybody before, but today nobody texted anybody. So annoying.

Looking forward to tomorrow's showdown with Adrienne for Sonny, and I think Will is going to overhear Sonny defending him to Adrienne. I hope we get some more intimate moments (kissing, hugging, whatever) since it will be a new day in Salem. Then we have to wait until Friday for the boys again (unless Will is on Thursday, but I don't think the spoilers mentioned him).

I was amazed at how willing to forgive Will is (Nick and Chad) but Gabi seemed so cold to Nick. I feel Will has more reason to not be so friendly to Nick for what he did to him, but he was genuinely friendly and forgiving. Gabi on the other hand just could not have been colder. I just hope that in time, she can forgive him and they can at least be friends. Not sure if they will ever get back together, but she should give him a chance. If he gets the therapy he needs, and also voids that paper that Will signed giving up his rights. That still needs to be corrected legally.

Have a good night, and I will check in with you fine people tomorrow.

Great post, Kayhan.

I know what you mean about people dropping by announced in this day and age - it's absolutely ridiculous. I wonder who will show up at their door next - Adrienne???

I really liked the conversation between Will and Nick yesterday - I was once again in awe of Will's capacity for kindness, compassion and forgiveness. I also liked hearing Nick acknowledge that if he was half the man Will was, he would not have done the things he did to Will no matter what happened to him in prison. It showed that Nick wasn't trying to make excuses for his behaviour.

Gabi, on the other hand, is not capable of thinking about anyone but herself - once again, I didn't see her taking any responsibility for her role in everything that happened. I really believe that Nick is better off without her. He deserves better.

Great post. You make some valid points. I agree.

#23002   2013/06/26 06:50AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I loved yesterday’s episode and it’s probably best for my blood pressure not to comment too much on Gabi so I’m going to try to focus on my love for WilSon. Will & Sonny was all sorts of adorable with the kisses and cuddling on the couch.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.25.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fNun1f6HQg

0:12-0:15 I can tell by Will’s exhale that he’s getting a taste of what being a father is all about.

0:24 Nick looks very ominous with that look on his face.

0:27 Will appreciation of HOTNESS

0:31-2:35 Nick “Is everything ok?”----------There’s a crying baby so I would say no.
    Will “Yeah, everything’s great. Just looking for Arianna’s blanket because we must have lost it during the unpacking and the moving.”--------I’m confused because the baby spent all the time at the hospital as well as Will & Gabi. Sonny already had things unpacked & moved while they were there.
    Nick “No, I mean, I don’t mean to add to the chaos. I just, um, I brought a gift for her.”
    Will “Oh, great.”
    Nick “Yeah.”
    Sonny “Nick?”
    Nick “Oh, hey. Hey, Sonny. Yeah, it’s like a--well, babies can’t see color for the first three months of their life and they find the high-contrast shapes captivating. Um, that’s what I read, anyway.”---------This is good to know.
    Sonny “Right now, we’re happy to try anything, so thank you so much.”
    Nick “Yeah, the rest of--”
    Sonny “All that? Ok. Thank you.”
    Will “You’re up.”------------It’s like a tag team.
    Nick “Ok.”
    Will “Oh, my God. That sounds like it worked.”------Ahhh silence.
    Nick “Nah, she probably just got worn out.”
    Will “No, come in. Come on. Come on. Come on.”
    Nick “Oh, ok.”
    Will “I’m guessing that you’re here to see Gabi, so--”
    Nick “No, actually…I came to talk to you. Uh…I’m here because I still owe you an apology.”
    Will “Oh. No, you don’t.”-----------Let the man apologize.
    Nick “Yeah.”
    Will “No. I mean, you brought me my baby girl. And you put her in my arms for the first time and that is something that I will never forget. I did--um, when I heard what Jensen did to you in prison, I--maybe you didn’t want to let on how much it really affected you. And that is the reason that things got messed up between us. But I just want you to know that I completely understand. And I’m--I’m very sorry.”----------------Will is so forgiving & understanding. This can be both a good quality as well as bad.
    Nick “If I was half as good of a person as you are, none of this would have happened no matter what I had to deal with in prison.”-----Wow, what a compliment.
    Will “No. I don’t know about that.”
    Nick “I do. I also know that Arianna is going to have one hell of a father.”------I agree.

2:54-2:56 It’s interesting how Will raised eyebrows when finding out that Nick was fired.

2:58-3:00 I thought it was weird how Will opened the door for Nick.

3:01-3:13 Sonny “Hey, Nick. Arianna’s finally sleeping, so thank you.”
    Nick “Yeah.”
    Sonny “If you want to get some fresh air and take a walk, Will and I got this covered.”-----------WilSon’s music starts to play.
    Gabi “Thanks.”

3:23-3:30 Will “That was so nice of you.”----------Sonny had ulterior motives.
    Sonny “I just figured they could use some alone time. And they weren’t the only ones.”---------------Oh yeah.
    Will “Hmm.”-------Sexy.

3:31-3:33 Hot WilSon kissing.

3:48 Will was blushing when Chad visited so I can imagine where his mind is and Sonny’s looking at him with a self satisfied smile.

3:50-3:58 Chad “Is the baby sleeping right now or she--”
    Sonny “Yeah. I’m guessing you didn’t come over to offer to change some diapers?”
    Chad “No. Actually, I just came by to see how Will’s doing.”-------I love how he said “No”.

3:55-4:00 It looked like Will/Chandler couldn’t hold back his laughter and Casey laughed too so I’m thinking this wasn’t meant to be a part of the scene.

4:43-4:46 Will looked like he didn’t know that Cameron & Abby were going out. I liked how Sonny kept squeezing & patting Will’s shoulder.

5:15-5:17 I like how Will looked back at Sonny here. He’s acknowledging Sonny’s presence.

5:27-5:30 I wonder if that’s a Freddie habit with what he’s doing with his fingertips.

5:35-5:37 I love that Sonny’s trying to get rid of Chad by motioning with his eyes to the door.

5:38-5:57 Chad “Well, I’ll let you get back to whatever I interrupted. I’ll see you guys later, all right?”----------Yes please go.
    Sonny “All right, see you later.”----------Way later.
    Will “Where were we?”
    Sonny “I think we were right here.”-----------WooHoo

5:58-6:02 Hot make out and Will was unbuttoning Sonny’s shirt.

6:07-6:10 Sonny appreciation of HOTNESS and I like how Sonny’s smiling over at Will. I wish he wouldn’t button up his shirt.

6:25-6:35 I love how they can’t keep their hands off of one another Sonny’s hand in Will’s hair while Will played with Sonny’s ear.

6:55-7:43 Sonny “Get over here.”-------Aww cuddling.
    Will “Ah! Ow! So how old were you when you slept through the night, mister?”
    Sonny “Well, I was the perfect baby apparently. I slept through the night as soon as I got home from the hospital. Rarely cried. And you know, when I was six months old, I was speaking in full sentences. And then I bowled people over with my highly refined sense of humor…”-------------Sonny did say he was practically perfect in every way.
    Will “Oh, shut up.”
    Sonny “Before I could even walk, can you believe that?”---------No.
    Will “Please, you were--I’m sure you were a little nightmare.”
    Sonny “I was. Yeah, my mom said that she didn’t sleep or even rest for, like, the first two years.”-------------I don’t really feel sympathetic at the moment for Adrienne considering what a pain she is.
    Will “Two years?”
    Sonny “Two years.”
    Will “You expect three-week-old Ari to sleep through the night?”
    Sonny “A boy can hope, can’t he?”---------I think that’s every parents hope.
    Will “I’m gonna go sing to her.”---------I want to hear Chandler sing.

7:01-7:17 A sweet moment with Sonny kissing the back of Will’s head and they interlace their fingers while playing with them.

7:18-7:40 Sonny playing with Will’s hair.

7:44-7:46 YAY another WilSon kiss.

7:50-7:51 I’m not sure what Will was doing there as he was leaving the room.

7:51-7:54 It’s quite obvious everyone is interpreting Sonny’s look at the end as something other than what I did and that’s fine to have different opinions which doesn’t make either of us right or wrong. My thoughts are that Sonny smiled lovingly as his goofy boyfriend did this strange exit and I loved it.

Great recap! Loved this episode. One of my all-time favorites so far. So happy with all the kisses and touching. *sigh*

#23003   2013/06/26 06:54AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish: hey hey WilSon Blvd!!!

WELCOME BACK BRY AND TOM!! I MISSED YOU!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful and romantic time!!! jealous and happy (mostly happy) for you!!! Don't worry about the CM gossip, that's all it is. Until we hear something directly from him...I'm not worrying about it! December is a long way away!!!!

Mari!! glad you are having a blast!!!

Str8...thanks for the breakdown...quick note...when Sonny let Chad in, an extra button on his shirt was undone then when he kissed Will in the first scene! I loved how giddy Sonny looked when Gabitch interrupted...lol...and Will looked like he was thinking "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I KNEW WOULD HAPPEN!!" Oh...and when they were getting hot and heavy on the couch...LOVE the sounds (that was a hot kiss) and at one point when Sonny turns his head, you can see Will's eyebrow raise...(I've watched a lot...I'd be embarrassed, but I just don't care...lmao).

Today and/or Friday is going to be rough...I can feel my dislike for Adrienne boiling over already...I have an overbearing Mother in law, but a husband that doesn't take any crap from her, so I know how wonderful Will is going to feel when he hears Sonny tell her, she accepts Will and that's the only option!

I'll be around for tweets!! Likely lurking!!

love and hugs to all!!!

I noticed the shirt as well. Loved that kiss on the couch before Gabi walked in. OMG. That looked really hot! *sigh* Just love to see those two together. But the very first kiss is my all-time favorite because it looked like they both were enjoying it very much.

#23004   2013/06/26 08:03AM
    bryan patrick

VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY Marriage Equality struck a major victory in the Supreme Court today I can not stop crying out of pure joy and happiness. Tom and I are so happy and we are also so encouraged for other gay young people that may wonder if they can have a future with someone they love and actually believe in their hearts that it does indeed get better. I am so proud of our country for stepping up for equal rights for all today.

#23005   2013/06/26 08:06AM
    lucky irish

Quote bryan patrick: VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY Marriage Equality struck a major victory in the Supreme Court today I can not stop crying out of pure joy and happiness. Tom and I are so happy and we are also so encouraged for other gay young people that may wonder if they can have a future with someone they love and actually believe in their hearts that it does indeed get better. I am so proud of our country for stepping up for equal rights for all today.

I JUST SAW THIS!!! ITS SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!

#23006   2013/06/26 08:47AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Good Morning, WilSon Blvd.

Str8 - thank you for the recap and commentary.

TomBry - welcome home. I'm so glad that you both had a great well-deserved vacation.

Mari - It's nice to hear from you.

I'm looking forward to Sonny read Adrienne the riot act. I wonder if she shows up at WilSon's door next unannounced.

Check in with all of you later.

Hi Tigress I hope to see your posts later and we get the full scoop on the upcoming episode.

#23007   2013/06/26 08:50AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: hey hey WilSon Blvd!!!

WELCOME BACK BRY AND TOM!! I MISSED YOU!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful and romantic time!!! jealous and happy (mostly happy) for you!!! Don't worry about the CM gossip, that's all it is. Until we hear something directly from him...I'm not worrying about it! December is a long way away!!!!

Mari!! glad you are having a blast!!!

Str8...thanks for the breakdown...quick note...when Sonny let Chad in, an extra button on his shirt was undone then when he kissed Will in the first scene! I loved how giddy Sonny looked when Gabitch interrupted...lol...and Will looked like he was thinking "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I KNEW WOULD HAPPEN!!" Oh...and when they were getting hot and heavy on the couch...LOVE the sounds (that was a hot kiss) and at one point when Sonny turns his head, you can see Will's eyebrow raise...(I've watched a lot...I'd be embarrassed, but I just don't care...lmao).

Today and/or Friday is going to be rough...I can feel my dislike for Adrienne boiling over already...I have an overbearing Mother in law, but a husband that doesn't take any crap from her, so I know how wonderful Will is going to feel when he hears Sonny tell her, she accepts Will and that's the only option!

I'll be around for tweets!! Likely lurking!!

love and hugs to all!!!

OMG yes that intense kiss they were having with the sounds, oh yeah. I wish the camera panned to the side a little bit so we can see better instead of the back of Sonny's head but it was still HOT.

#23008   2013/06/26 08:52AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote bryan patrick: VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY Marriage Equality struck a major victory in the Supreme Court today I can not stop crying out of pure joy and happiness. Tom and I are so happy and we are also so encouraged for other gay young people that may wonder if they can have a future with someone they love and actually believe in their hearts that it does indeed get better. I am so proud of our country for stepping up for equal rights for all today.

I JUST SAW THIS!!! ITS SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!

WooHoo let's party

#23009   2013/06/26 09:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

I saw this appropriate tweet.

SalemOnSalem ‏@SalemOnSalem Now that DOMA has been struck down, I predict the most fabulous wedding ever for WilSon! #DOOL #Days

#23010   2013/06/26 09:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Adrienne and Jen..yeah!! She's b!tching abt Justin taking Sami's case
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Wilson and Arianna. Sonny did the nightshift thing. Will was drugged out on painkillers
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Lucas shows up to hold the baby

« 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list