List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/27 02:52AM, Views: 1035487, Replies: 28272
    « 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 » »| page:
    #22981   2013/06/25 07:49PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    LuvWilSon

Quote cryin4days:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote cryin4days:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, another little moment I just noticed. When Chad was leaving, Sonny turned around and rubbed his hands together, like he couldn't wait to get his hands on Will.

Then when he climbs on top of Will on the couch...fangirl squeal at how sexy Freddie looked!

And this is why I thought I saw a little disappointment in his face when Will left the room. Sonny was happy to finally have Will back home after him being in the hospital for 3 weeks and you could tell he really wanted some alone time with him.

I agree with you - he got rid of Gabi and then Chad so that he and Will could spend time together. When Gabi went into her room, he immediately brought Will to lie down on his chest. He just wanted to cuddle with Will, because at that point he knew that they weren't going to do anything more. I also thought he had a look of 'yearning' when Will got up to go sing to AG.

Thank you - "yearning" is the perfect word. Will almost died and Sonny has had to spend every night for the last 3 weeks alone. All he wanted was some "Will" time, even if that meant only cuddling with him on the couch. The kiss to the back of Will's head, the finger-locking, the lazy conversation, in that moment that's all he wanted.

Totally agree with you and Tigress...yearning is the perfect word to describe Sonny's look. I keep watching these clips from today, and finally caught the kiss Sonny gave to the back of Will's head. We had it all today...that first kiss was very slow, deep, and deliberate by Sonny, followed by Sonny all over Will on the couch, then them making out with hands everywhere, then finally the cuteness of the last scene where they were so sweet, cuddly, comfortable and in love. Best WilSon togetherness in some time I thought!

#22982   2013/06/25 07:57PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote kayhan:
    Quote cryin4days:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote cryin4days:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, another little moment I just noticed. When Chad was leaving, Sonny turned around and rubbed his hands together, like he couldn't wait to get his hands on Will.

Then when he climbs on top of Will on the couch...fangirl squeal at how sexy Freddie looked!

And this is why I thought I saw a little disappointment in his face when Will left the room. Sonny was happy to finally have Will back home after him being in the hospital for 3 weeks and you could tell he really wanted some alone time with him.

I agree with you - he got rid of Gabi and then Chad so that he and Will could spend time together. When Gabi went into her room, he immediately brought Will to lie down on his chest. He just wanted to cuddle with Will, because at that point he knew that they weren't going to do anything more. I also thought he had a look of 'yearning' when Will got up to go sing to AG.

Thank you - "yearning" is the perfect word. Will almost died and Sonny has had to spend every night for the last 3 weeks alone. All he wanted was some "Will" time, even if that meant only cuddling with him on the couch. The kiss to the back of Will's head, the finger-locking, the lazy conversation, in that moment that's all he wanted.

I cannot believe they are saying that baby is 3 weeks old already. Didn't they just get released from the hospital this day? No way did Gabi spend 3 weeks in the hospital after having a baby. That is just unreal. I know in "our time" it is 3 weeks, but in Salem it is more like 2-3 days. Oh well, it's Salem so anything goes, right?

I agree, that look on Sonny's face was yearning. Why did Will think he had to go at that particular moment to sing to Arianna who was SLEEPING! And Gabi was going to take a nap. Will needs to stay out of her bedroom and TAKE SONNY TO THEIR OWN ROOM!!! Perfect place for some real alone time. Let Gabi take the first 2 a.m. feeding, since she will be in the room with the baby anyway! Will can sing to Ari in the morning after a good night's loving - I mean sleep LOL.

Anyway, I thought the show was awesome. We got kisses, and touching, and more kisses, and more touching. Of course they got interrupted several times but what else is new for these guys. First Nick, then Chad, and then finally Gabi. Grrr. I wish these people would learn to CALL AHEAD before coming over. Or text - they always seem to text everybody before, but today nobody texted anybody. So annoying.

Looking forward to tomorrow's showdown with Adrienne for Sonny, and I think Will is going to overhear Sonny defending him to Adrienne. I hope we get some more intimate moments (kissing, hugging, whatever) since it will be a new day in Salem. Then we have to wait until Friday for the boys again (unless Will is on Thursday, but I don't think the spoilers mentioned him).

I was amazed at how willing to forgive Will is (Nick and Chad) but Gabi seemed so cold to Nick. I feel Will has more reason to not be so friendly to Nick for what he did to him, but he was genuinely friendly and forgiving. Gabi on the other hand just could not have been colder. I just hope that in time, she can forgive him and they can at least be friends. Not sure if they will ever get back together, but she should give him a chance. If he gets the therapy he needs, and also voids that paper that Will signed giving up his rights. That still needs to be corrected legally.

Have a good night, and I will check in with you fine people tomorrow.

Great post Kayhan. Loved your comments. I agree that Gabi has just instantly turned off her feelings for Nick and really is acting like a stranger. Weird. And the whole "let's be friends" comment. Aren't you two married and were the love of each other's lives last week? Again, weird and a bit extreme.

I agree we should be used to the whole interrupting thing with these two...that's what you get for making out on the couch. But hey, at least they were making out and we got to see some of it. And that first kiss from Sonny was quite passionate...and a bit longer than the quick pecks we've seen lately. I'm a happy camper!

#22983   2013/06/25 08:40PM
    kayhan

I guess Friday is when Will hears Sonny defending him to Adrienne (instead of tomorrow).

#22984   2013/06/25 09:08PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: I loved the Wilson scenes today but I would have loved to see Will singing and Sonny holding Ari.

I agree that would have been a perfect moment to see Chandler show his singing talents and having Sonny there would be cute.

#22985   2013/06/25 09:11PM
    Str8tButEqual

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne it's probs old to you but awee twitpic.com/cz5zd9 @daryl_118 @stefyify @anaritam @anderhorton @upasana10

#22986   2013/06/25 09:16PM
    Str8tButEqual

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Watch all the screen captures from today's episode now on Facebook t.co/xiZbrND0vg
    or on Tumblr dayscaps.tumblr.com ! #DAYS

#22987   2013/06/26 12:12AM
    bryan patrick

HI EVERYBODY we are back from our vacation. I can't sleep due to the Jet lag. But I know we'll both get caught up soon enough. I have not yet been able to go back and read any earlier posts so I am not up on any news or changes in your lives. So if I fail to mention anyone or reply to anyone's life changes, "please forgive me" WHEW there is a lot to read too. It's like a book for Pete's sake. The vacation was really cool and thanx to Tom it was not without a lot of romance Absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder. But I was so happy to see Mari when we got back, and she could not stop kissing both of us. Good lord she did miss us a bunch. Tom's sister took great care of her for us. On another note I am saddened to see that CM might not be signing a new contract once this one is up in December But since they do tape about 3-4 months in advance that will give us plenty of Wilson scenes up to about March or April of 2014. Although this is heartbreaking news, I am hoping they do continue the s/l with another actor after CM leaves the show. I believe that strongly in the s/l that I feel that it has become more than any one person. This story must continue to be told, it has a life changing message and much more story yet to unfold. Please do not misunderstand what I say here, I love CM and all that he has done to bring the story of Will to life for all of us. I will never forget the first time he saw Sonny and the look he had in his eyes, it was almost a spiritual experience for me. I still cannot see that scene without tears rolling down my face. I know having someone else play Will would and is going to be very hard to accept at first, but if CM is serious about his feeling of getting back to his schooling and decides not to return, then for the sake of the Wilson s/l and to honor all the hard work he has done so far, it would be the best for us all if we continued to support it and see the continuing drama of Will and Sonny play out. But until that sad day comes we can all relish in his Emmy winning portrayal of Will and his love for Sonny and their baby. While we were gone we have been keeping up with the show on Anthony Langford's channel on YT, I thought it was Jack Manning's channel, but Tom informed me I was mistaken. Thank God for AL's channel, it kept us up to date and we didn't have to worry about missing anything and could watch it when we were settling in for the night. I got to tell you all that I really like Wilson's new home, I hope we get to see a lot of it. I wonder what their new bedroom looks like And we are so touched by how much Sonny has bonded with AG, my God he is head over heels gone outa here bye bye in love with that baby Which we think is so cool And we also still believe that we will see ours boys getting married in the not to distant future. Well it looks like I had a lot to say and have written yet another mini-novel. Thanx for your patience and taking the time to read my rambling thoughts. I have missed you all so much hearing about all your day to day lives with your families and friends, as well as taking in your thoughts and feelings about our boys. It is truly good to be home again here on WilSon Blvd with all of you. oxoxox TomBry

#22988   2013/06/26 12:59AM
    princessange...

Quote bryan patrick: HI EVERYBODY we are back from our vacation. I can't sleep due to the Jet lag. But I know we'll both get caught up soon enough. I have not yet been able to go back and read any earlier posts so I am not up on any news or changes in your lives. So if I fail to mention anyone or reply to anyone's life changes, "please forgive me" WHEW there is a lot to read too. It's like a book for Pete's sake. The vacation was really cool and thanx to Tom it was not without a lot of romance Absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder. But I was so happy to see Mari when we got back, and she could not stop kissing both of us. Good lord she did miss us a bunch. Tom's sister took great care of her for us. On another note I am saddened to see that CM might not be signing a new contract once this one is up in December But since they do tape about 3-4 months in advance that will give us plenty of Wilson scenes up to about March or April of 2014. Although this is heartbreaking news, I am hoping they do continue the s/l with another actor after CM leaves the show. I believe that strongly in the s/l that I feel that it has become more than any one person. This story must continue to be told, it has a life changing message and much more story yet to unfold. Please do not misunderstand what I say here, I love CM and all that he has done to bring the story of Will to life for all of us. I will never forget the first time he saw Sonny and the look he had in his eyes, it was almost a spiritual experience for me. I still cannot see that scene without tears rolling down my face. I know having someone else play Will would and is going to be very hard to accept at first, but if CM is serious about his feeling of getting back to his schooling and decides not to return, then for the sake of the Wilson s/l and to honor all the hard work he has done so far, it would be the best for us all if we continued to support it and see the continuing drama of Will and Sonny play out. But until that sad day comes we can all relish in his Emmy winning portrayal of Will and his love for Sonny and their baby. While we were gone we have been keeping up with the show on Anthony Langford's channel on YT, I thought it was Jack Manning's channel, but Tom informed me I was mistaken. Thank God for AL's channel, it kept us up to date and we didn't have to worry about missing anything and could watch it when we were settling in for the night. I got to tell you all that I really like Wilson's new home, I hope we get to see a lot of it. I wonder what their new bedroom looks like And we are so touched by how much Sonny has bonded with AG, my God he is head over heels gone outa here bye bye in love with that baby Which we think is so cool And we also still believe that we will see ours boys getting married in the not to distant future. Well it looks like I had a lot to say and have written yet another mini-novel. Thanx for your patience and taking the time to read my rambling thoughts. I have missed you all so much hearing about all your day to day lives with your families and friends, as well as taking in your thoughts and feelings about our boys. It is truly good to be home again here on WilSon Blvd with all of you. oxoxox TomBry

Hey Tombry,

I couldn;t sleep either and I have been MIA myself ...but on my first day back in days I see your post...how awesome is that , I am so glad to hear that you are back and that you both had fun. I kept imagining you there ....

I love reading your novels. I am also very sad about the CM news and I am trying to enjoy him for as long as we have him and also to remind myself that nothing is set in stone yet. I agree with you that this s/l is important to tell and i have no idea what the writers plan to do. I also know that it would be hard for all of us and I am sure FS to bond with a new Will....I can;t even imagine it...but like I said I am going to try and ake it a day at a time.

I missed you,,,

#22989   2013/06/26 01:02AM
    princessange...

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that I hadn;t fallen off the face of the earth...I have just had my plate full lately. I have watched the epis and loved them. Super cute. I have not had time to read posts ...I just basically read th epage that I am writing on LOL....I hope you are all doing well. I wanted you to know I was thinking of you all

#22990   2013/06/26 04:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick: HI EVERYBODY we are back from our vacation. I can't sleep due to the Jet lag. But I know we'll both get caught up soon enough. I have not yet been able to go back and read any earlier posts so I am not up on any news or changes in your lives. So if I fail to mention anyone or reply to anyone's life changes, "please forgive me" WHEW there is a lot to read too. It's like a book for Pete's sake. The vacation was really cool and thanx to Tom it was not without a lot of romance Absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder. But I was so happy to see Mari when we got back, and she could not stop kissing both of us. Good lord she did miss us a bunch. Tom's sister took great care of her for us. On another note I am saddened to see that CM might not be signing a new contract once this one is up in December But since they do tape about 3-4 months in advance that will give us plenty of Wilson scenes up to about March or April of 2014. Although this is heartbreaking news, I am hoping they do continue the s/l with another actor after CM leaves the show. I believe that strongly in the s/l that I feel that it has become more than any one person. This story must continue to be told, it has a life changing message and much more story yet to unfold. Please do not misunderstand what I say here, I love CM and all that he has done to bring the story of Will to life for all of us. I will never forget the first time he saw Sonny and the look he had in his eyes, it was almost a spiritual experience for me. I still cannot see that scene without tears rolling down my face. I know having someone else play Will would and is going to be very hard to accept at first, but if CM is serious about his feeling of getting back to his schooling and decides not to return, then for the sake of the Wilson s/l and to honor all the hard work he has done so far, it would be the best for us all if we continued to support it and see the continuing drama of Will and Sonny play out. But until that sad day comes we can all relish in his Emmy winning portrayal of Will and his love for Sonny and their baby. While we were gone we have been keeping up with the show on Anthony Langford's channel on YT, I thought it was Jack Manning's channel, but Tom informed me I was mistaken. Thank God for AL's channel, it kept us up to date and we didn't have to worry about missing anything and could watch it when we were settling in for the night. I got to tell you all that I really like Wilson's new home, I hope we get to see a lot of it. I wonder what their new bedroom looks like And we are so touched by how much Sonny has bonded with AG, my God he is head over heels gone outa here bye bye in love with that baby Which we think is so cool And we also still believe that we will see ours boys getting married in the not to distant future. Well it looks like I had a lot to say and have written yet another mini-novel. Thanx for your patience and taking the time to read my rambling thoughts. I have missed you all so much hearing about all your day to day lives with your families and friends, as well as taking in your thoughts and feelings about our boys. It is truly good to be home again here on WilSon Blvd with all of you. oxoxox TomBry

It's so great to have you back TomBry and you have been missed. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time on your vacation and it's well deserved for the both of you.

I've mentioned numerous times about Chandler that I'm taking this as a day to day process and enjoying everything that I can about him. There's still time for him to decide what he really wants to do until December gets here.

I hope to see more posts from you soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 04:22AM
    « 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list