List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050599, Replies: 28295
    « 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 » »| page:
    #22971   2013/06/25 04:17PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    lucky irish

I didn't see disappointment...I figure they weren't going to go at it while Gabi was there anyway...all I saw from Sonny was love...

#22972   2013/06/25 04:35PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: I didn't see disappointment...I figure they weren't going to go at it while Gabi was there anyway...all I saw from Sonny was love...

Me too that's how I saw it.

#22973   2013/06/25 04:58PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote cryin4days: Looking for other opinions. Did anyone else think Sonny looked a little disappointed when Will left to go sing AG or was that a loving stare? I can't tell.

I'm glad you brought it up -.I have always found it difficult to read Sonnny. I just got the sense that Sonny wanted to cuddle with Will - just spend time with him/talk. I kind of figured they weren't going to do anything more right there in the living room with Gabi in the other room. I also found it weird that Will was going to sing to a sleeping baby. Like MGJ said, he should have waited until she woke up. Also, Gabi was in there napping. I also thought that he should have stayed right where he was.

#22974   2013/06/25 05:10PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote MGJ_08: As much as I loved the hotness, and oh I DID love it! I gotta ask this. If this is a 2 bdrm apartment and Gabi and Ari are in the same room and Gabi is taking a nap, is Will in there singing while Gabi is trying to sleep? And isn't the baby already sleeping? Will STAY WITH YOUR BF!! The baby will wake up soon enough for you to sing to her Get out of Gabi's room Will. Go to your room, go to yours with Sonny! You know the HOT guy your in love with! I know he's excited about Ari for those of us with kids we know ya don't get much ALONE time for awhile

Other than that Holy hotness! They are so in love I don't think I've ever seen a soap couple in love with this much chemistry before....

Absolutely agree without your post. Like you said, those of us who have been there and done that know that time is precious when you have just brought your baby home. When the baby is sleeping, you need to use that time to catch up on other things (i.e., laundry, cleaning, napping or cuddling with your partner). I was totally yelling at Will to stay where he was - on top of Sonny. They looked so cute, cuddly, cozy and comfortable.

#22975   2013/06/25 05:11PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I loved the episode and I won’t comment on Gabi. WilSon was all sorts of adorable with the kisses and cuddling on the couch. Sonny trying to get rid of Chad by motioning with his eyes to the door was cute. Will was a little red in the face when Chad visited so I can imagine where his mind is. I loved Sonny’s look of love when Will left the room to sing to Ari. I also love how they couldn’t keep their hands off of one another Sonny’s hand in Will’s hair while Will played with Sonny’s ear.

As you can see throughout my post I had a lot of love with WilSon.

Great post Str8! Totally agree with you. That first kiss Sonny laid on Will was HOT. So much passion...OMG was that HOT! Did I say it was HOT!

Yes - absolutely - that was one HOT kiss.

#22976   2013/06/25 05:16PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote cryin4days:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, another little moment I just noticed. When Chad was leaving, Sonny turned around and rubbed his hands together, like he couldn't wait to get his hands on Will.

Then when he climbs on top of Will on the couch...fangirl squeal at how sexy Freddie looked!

And this is why I thought I saw a little disappointment in his face when Will left the room. Sonny was happy to finally have Will back home after him being in the hospital for 3 weeks and you could tell he really wanted some alone time with him.

I agree with you - he got rid of Gabi and then Chad so that he and Will could spend time together. When Gabi went into her room, he immediately brought Will to lie down on his chest. He just wanted to cuddle with Will, because at that point he knew that they weren't going to do anything more. I also thought he had a look of 'yearning' when Will got up to go sing to AG.

#22977   2013/06/25 06:26PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote cryin4days:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, another little moment I just noticed. When Chad was leaving, Sonny turned around and rubbed his hands together, like he couldn't wait to get his hands on Will.

Then when he climbs on top of Will on the couch...fangirl squeal at how sexy Freddie looked!

And this is why I thought I saw a little disappointment in his face when Will left the room. Sonny was happy to finally have Will back home after him being in the hospital for 3 weeks and you could tell he really wanted some alone time with him.

I agree with you - he got rid of Gabi and then Chad so that he and Will could spend time together. When Gabi went into her room, he immediately brought Will to lie down on his chest. He just wanted to cuddle with Will, because at that point he knew that they weren't going to do anything more. I also thought he had a look of 'yearning' when Will got up to go sing to AG.

I was yearning then too!!!!

Oh, we'll they need to tell Gabi that Will will be up for the 2 am feeding as said and then they need to head to bed... Together... And make up for all those interruptions.

#22978   2013/06/25 06:43PM
    allmylovingdays

I loved the Wilson scenes today but I would have loved to see Will singing and Sonny holding Ari.

#22979   2013/06/25 07:36PM
    cryin4days

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote cryin4days:

Thank you - "yearning" is the perfect word. Will almost died and Sonny has had to spend every night for the last 3 weeks alone. All he wanted was some "Will" time, even if that meant only cuddling with him on the couch. The kiss to the back of Will's head, the finger-locking, the lazy conversation, in that moment that's all he wanted.

#22980   2013/06/25 07:47PM
    kayhan

Quote cryin4days:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote cryin4days:

Thank you - "yearning" is the perfect word. Will almost died and Sonny has had to spend every night for the last 3 weeks alone. All he wanted was some "Will" time, even if that meant only cuddling with him on the couch. The kiss to the back of Will's head, the finger-locking, the lazy conversation, in that moment that's all he wanted.

I cannot believe they are saying that baby is 3 weeks old already. Didn't they just get released from the hospital this day? No way did Gabi spend 3 weeks in the hospital after having a baby. That is just unreal. I know in "our time" it is 3 weeks, but in Salem it is more like 2-3 days. Oh well, it's Salem so anything goes, right?

I agree, that look on Sonny's face was yearning. Why did Will think he had to go at that particular moment to sing to Arianna who was SLEEPING! And Gabi was going to take a nap. Will needs to stay out of her bedroom and TAKE SONNY TO THEIR OWN ROOM!!! Perfect place for some real alone time. Let Gabi take the first 2 a.m. feeding, since she will be in the room with the baby anyway! Will can sing to Ari in the morning after a good night's loving - I mean sleep LOL.

Anyway, I thought the show was awesome. We got kisses, and touching, and more kisses, and more touching. Of course they got interrupted several times but what else is new for these guys. First Nick, then Chad, and then finally Gabi. Grrr. I wish these people would learn to CALL AHEAD before coming over. Or text - they always seem to text everybody before, but today nobody texted anybody. So annoying.

Looking forward to tomorrow's showdown with Adrienne for Sonny, and I think Will is going to overhear Sonny defending him to Adrienne. I hope we get some more intimate moments (kissing, hugging, whatever) since it will be a new day in Salem. Then we have to wait until Friday for the boys again (unless Will is on Thursday, but I don't think the spoilers mentioned him).

I was amazed at how willing to forgive Will is (Nick and Chad) but Gabi seemed so cold to Nick. I feel Will has more reason to not be so friendly to Nick for what he did to him, but he was genuinely friendly and forgiving. Gabi on the other hand just could not have been colder. I just hope that in time, she can forgive him and they can at least be friends. Not sure if they will ever get back together, but she should give him a chance. If he gets the therapy he needs, and also voids that paper that Will signed giving up his rights. That still needs to be corrected legally.

Have a good night, and I will check in with you fine people tomorrow.

« 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list