List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1075423, Replies: 28298
    « 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 » »| page:
    #22961   2013/06/25 01:14PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: And they said Ari was three weeks old!!! OMG that was a long stay in hospital for a perfectly fine mom!!! ???? What the ..????
    It makes more sense for Will but.. Plus they wore same clothes or days then.

Lol sonny saying he was a perfect baby and talking at 6 months. Lol

Three weeks old already? I know in Salem time she had her on May 20, but Salem days last forever and it seems like they were in the hospital for about 3 days according to the clothes. I could say possibly a week old but not 3 weeks. She is going to be a year old in about 3 months by the way they are going! Wow!

#22962   2013/06/25 01:15PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: And they said Ari was three weeks old!!! OMG that was a long stay in hospital for a perfectly fine mom!!! ???? What the ..????

Well, you know Sonny is "practically perfect in every way" LOL

#22963   2013/06/25 01:29PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual: I loved the episode and I won’t comment on Gabi. WilSon was all sorts of adorable with the kisses and cuddling on the couch. Sonny trying to get rid of Chad by motioning with his eyes to the door was cute. Will was a little red in the face when Chad visited so I can imagine where his mind is. I loved Sonny’s look of love when Will left the room to sing to Ari. I also love how they couldn’t keep their hands off of one another Sonny’s hand in Will’s hair while Will played with Sonny’s ear.

As you can see throughout my post I had a lot of love with WilSon.

Great post Str8! Totally agree with you. That first kiss Sonny laid on Will was HOT. So much passion...OMG was that HOT! Did I say it was HOT!

#22964   2013/06/25 01:33PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote lucky irish: I can't stop watching!!! OMFG!! could they BE any cuter!! When Sonny pinned Will to the couch... And then had to button his shirt when Gabi came in...both boys looked embarrassed and Gabi looked oblivious...COME ONE WOMAN MOVE IT ALONG!!!!!!

So, I'm one of those people that have tried to ignore what Gabi did...but the complaining about her new born? the first night home...are you kidding me?! I try to stay calm and cool, but even Will and Sonny seemed annoyed with her...

WilSon aren't getting much sleep tonight...and neither am I...

play...rewind...slow mo...play rewind...slow mo...omfg...today was all sorts of awesomeness...

hugs!

Loved your post Lucky...you crack me up. I just got to that part in the show and I may just keep watching it over and over for the rest of the night. I'm still fanning myself from the hotness of that first kiss Sonny laid on Will. They are definitely not sleeping at all tonight!

And, I'm sure this will translate into your writing...can't wait!

#22965   2013/06/25 01:49PM
    MGJ_08

As much as I loved the hotness, and oh I DID love it! I gotta ask this. If this is a 2 bdrm apartment and Gabi and Ari are in the same room and Gabi is taking a nap, is Will in there singing while Gabi is trying to sleep? And isn't the baby already sleeping? Will STAY WITH YOUR BF!! The baby will wake up soon enough for you to sing to her Get out of Gabi's room Will. Go to your room, go to yours with Sonny! You know the HOT guy your in love with! I know he's excited about Ari for those of us with kids we know ya don't get much ALONE time for awhile

Other than that Holy hotness! They are so in love I don't think I've ever seen a soap couple in love with this much chemistry before....

#22966   2013/06/25 01:57PM
    cryin4days

Looking for other opinions. Did anyone else think Sonny looked a little disappointed when Will left to go sing AG or was that a loving stare? I can't tell.

#22967   2013/06/25 02:09PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote cryin4days: Looking for other opinions. Did anyone else think Sonny looked a little disappointed when Will left to go sing AG or was that a loving stare? I can't tell.

I thought it was a combination of both. I imagine these types of looks and interruptions will feed into the spoilers that Will grows more insecure about Sonny, fearing that he's having second thoughts about having Gabi and the baby moving in with them.

#22968   2013/06/25 02:14PM
    LuvWilSon

Ok, another little moment I just noticed. When Chad was leaving, Sonny turned around and rubbed his hands together, like he couldn't wait to get his hands on Will.

Then when he climbs on top of Will on the couch...fangirl squeal at how sexy Freddie looked!

#22969   2013/06/25 02:18PM
    cryin4days

Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, another little moment I just noticed. When Chad was leaving, Sonny turned around and rubbed his hands together, like he couldn't wait to get his hands on Will.

Then when he climbs on top of Will on the couch...fangirl squeal at how sexy Freddie looked!

And this is why I thought I saw a little disappointment in his face when Will left the room. Sonny was happy to finally have Will back home after him being in the hospital for 3 weeks and you could tell he really wanted some alone time with him.

#22970   2013/06/25 02:20PM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:

Three weeks old already? I know in Salem time she had her on May 20, but Salem days last forever and it seems like they were in the hospital for about 3 days according to the clothes. I could say possibly a week old but not 3 weeks. She is going to be a year old in about 3 months by the way they are going! Wow!

I think it's weird too. Will said while leaning against sonny, "you think 3 week old Ari is gonna sleep...." So I guess they want us to think its been three weeks. Weird.

« 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list