List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043815, Replies: 28284
    « 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 » »| page:
    #22951   2013/06/25 12:40PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual: I loved the episode and I won’t comment on Gabi. WilSon was all sorts of adorable with the kisses and cuddling on the couch. Sonny trying to get rid of Chad by motioning with his eyes to the door was cute. Will was a little red in the face when Chad visited so I can imagine where his mind is. I loved Sonny’s look of love when Will left the room to sing to Ari. I also love how they couldn’t keep their hands off of one another Sonny’s hand in Will’s hair while Will played with Sonny’s ear.

As you can see throughout my post I had a lot of love with WilSon.

Great post, Str8. I agree, Will and Sonny were adorable today.

Okay - I have a question - are we to assume that WilSon had a quickie on the couch before Chad showed up? I can't believe I am asking this.

#22952   2013/06/25 12:44PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote lucky irish: I can't stop watching!!! OMFG!! could they BE any cuter!! When Sonny pinned Will to the couch... And then had to button his shirt when Gabi came in...both boys looked embarrassed and Gabi looked oblivious...COME ONE WOMAN MOVE IT ALONG!!!!!!

So, I'm one of those people that have tried to ignore what Gabi did...but the complaining about her new born? the first night home...are you kidding me?! I try to stay calm and cool, but even Will and Sonny seemed annoyed with her...

WilSon aren't getting much sleep tonight...and neither am I...

play...rewind...slow mo...play rewind...slow mo...omfg...today was all sorts of awesomeness...

hugs!

Great post, Lucky. I have also tried to tolerate Gabi, but I lost it today when she complained about taking care of AG.

WilSon were awesome today.

Hugs back.

#22953   2013/06/25 12:49PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote lucky irish: and I feel bad for Nick...cause Nick acts like he's sorry...his actions SHOW he's sorry...

Gabi...ugh...I have to stop...because today she REALLY bugged me...

I've lived with a couple before...and YOU KNOW when you've interrupted...the polite thing to do is excuse yourself...not stand in the middle of the room and complain about your 3 week old daughter.

btw...3 weeks?!! The Pub must have some seriously great insurance that let Gabi and Ari stay at the flippin hospital for 3 weeks...lol...

Yeah - I do feel badly for Nick too. He is owning up to his mistakes.

This is one of those times DOOL time and REAL time do not match - AG is actually 3 weeks old in REAL TIME. She is only 2 days old in DOOL TIME.

#22954   2013/06/25 12:49PM
    lucky irish

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I loved the episode and I won’t comment on Gabi. WilSon was all sorts of adorable with the kisses and cuddling on the couch. Sonny trying to get rid of Chad by motioning with his eyes to the door was cute. Will was a little red in the face when Chad visited so I can imagine where his mind is. I loved Sonny’s look of love when Will left the room to sing to Ari. I also love how they couldn’t keep their hands off of one another Sonny’s hand in Will’s hair while Will played with Sonny’s ear.

Okay - I have a question - are we to assume that WilSon had a quickie on the couch before Chad showed up? I can't believe I am asking this.

I think they were moving towards a quickie...cause of Will's "where were we?" and Sonny climbed on top of him...holy hotness...back to watch again...lol...

#22955   2013/06/25 12:51PM
    lucky irish

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote lucky irish: and I feel bad for Nick...cause Nick acts like he's sorry...his actions SHOW he's sorry...

Gabi...ugh...I have to stop...because today she REALLY bugged me...

I've lived with a couple before...and YOU KNOW when you've interrupted...the polite thing to do is excuse yourself...not stand in the middle of the room and complain about your 3 week old daughter.

btw...3 weeks?!! The Pub must have some seriously great insurance that let Gabi and Ari stay at the flippin hospital for 3 weeks...lol...

Yeah - I do feel badly for Nick too. He is owning up to his mistakes.

This is one of those times DOOL time and REAL time do not match - AG is actually 3 weeks old in REAL TIME. She is only 2 days old in DOOL TIME.

but Will said to Sonny, "you expect 3 week old Ari to sleep through the night..."

making us believe that Ari is 3 weeks old and that 3 weeks have passed since the incident on the island...

sooo very confusing...

#22956   2013/06/25 12:53PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: I rather Nick live with them than Gabi!

OMG - you read my mind. I was thinking the same thing. I really feel for the guy. I only feel TOTAL DISGUST for Gabi.

An that scene with Will and Nick. Al I can say is Will is a loving, forgiving, amazing man!
    And that is what Sonny sees, I think

Absolutely - that's our Will and that's why we love him and Sonny too.

#22957   2013/06/25 12:54PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:

I think they were moving towards a quickie...cause of Will's "where were we?" and Sonny climbed on top of him...holy hotness...back to watch again...lol...

Thank you for clearing that up for me, Lucky. Hopefully, they can pick up where they left off once Will is finished singing to AG.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 12:56PM
    #22958   2013/06/25 12:57PM
    lucky irish

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:

Thank you for clearing that up for me, Lucky. Hopefully, they can pick up where they left off once Will is finished singing to AG.

Well from the spoiler pics we know Sonny is in the smoking hot tight blue V-neck shirt during his confrontation with Adrienne...so maybe we'll get some bedroom cuddling I'll take some waking up cuddles

#22959   2013/06/25 01:02PM
    Tigress_Faith

Okay - I'm going to watch the clip again, especially the last scene. Loved how Sonny carded his fingers through Will's hair. That is such an affectionate thing to do, isn't it?

Catch up with you all later.

#22960   2013/06/25 01:13PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: And they said Ari was three weeks old!!! OMG that was a long stay in hospital for a perfectly fine mom!!! ???? What the ..????
    It makes more sense for Will but.. Plus they wore same clothes or days then.

Lol sonny saying he was a perfect baby and talking at 6 months. Lol

Well, my brother was walking at 9 months old. My mom said he was talking at 6 months too but I don't know how much "talking" or was it just making sounds...Of course I wasn't around yet (he is 3 years older than me).

« 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list