List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043600, Replies: 28284
    « 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 » »| page:
    #22931   2013/06/25 10:50AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Oh...I should mention something cute - When Chad was talking, Sonny was sitting behind Will and he kept pointing to the door with his eyes, and Chad got the message and left. Awww....Sonny wanted Chad to get lost so that he and Will could get back to what they were doing before they were rudely interrupted.

#22932   2013/06/25 10:53AM
    Tigress_Faith

I have to say it again - the last scene was my favourite - can't wait to watch it again.

#22933   2013/06/25 11:16AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Oh...I should mention something cute - When Chad was talking, Sonny was sitting behind Will and he kept pointing to the door with his eyes, and Chad got the message and left. Awww....Sonny wanted Chad to get lost so that he and Will could get back to what they were doing before they were rudely interrupted.

I can't wait to watch Thanks Tigress.

I'm going to assume we don't hear Will/Chandler sing in this episode.

#22934   2013/06/25 11:27AM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Tigress_Faith: Gabi had a bit of an attitude after she came back from taking to Nick - I didn't like the way she spoke to WilSon - complaining about AG. I hated the way she talked about AG. Aaahhhh....

I'm sorry this is going to be harder than I thought. Str8 is right - it's going to take me some time to come to terms with Gabi and where she is living and everything else she has done.

If I'm getting in anyone's nerves, please let me know.

I'm with ya Tigress...I'm trying very hard to deal with her being there all the time now. That group hug yesterday was a total buzz kill for me, just my view of the world. All of these people interrupting is making me crazy and I haven't even watched the show yet...their apartment is like grand central station now.

I was hoping when I read the tweet about Sonny buttoning up his shirt that he and Will had just had a quickie on the couch that we got to see, but then I came back into reality...ah, to dream!

#22935   2013/06/25 11:35AM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: It would have been nice if we could have at least had one scene of WilSon making out.

Completely annoyed with Abigail and her mother.

Totally Annoyed with Gabi - wishing and hoping that she would get lost. Yet there she is - in WilSon's face. I didn't like the way she started complaining about how AG was going to be up in two hours screaming her head off, and that she was going to nap when she could. WELCOME TO CARING FOR AN INFANT, GABI!!! It is called being a PARENT!!! I was totally annoyed with her yesterday that she didn't know how to put on a diaper - give me a freaking break.

I liked Nick today - I liked hearing him say that if he is half the man Will is, he would have had ler what happenened to him in prison led him to do the things he did. When he was talking to Gabi, he told her that Will and Sonny were good guys and that she made the right decision moving in with them.

Thanks Tigress for the scoop! Do we at least get to see WilSon kiss today? Please?

Yes we do - a couple of kisses. First kiss after Gack left - that one was HOT. When Chad left, It looked like they were going to make out on the couch - I think we get to see one kiss. Last scene - one sweet kiss. I liked the last scene the most - Will was lying down on Sonny's chest - Will's back against Sonny's chest. awwww...

Even when Chad was there, Sonny's couldn't keep his hands off of Will. He kept massaging Will's shoulder (Sonny was sitting on the back of the couch).

Ok, this is sounding better than I thought. Can't wait to watch. Thanks Tigress for filling in the blanks. And of course thanks Str8 for all the tweets!!!

#22936   2013/06/25 11:51AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith: Gabi had a bit of an attitude after she came back from taking to Nick - I didn't like the way she spoke to WilSon - complaining about AG. I hated the way she talked about AG. Aaahhhh....

I'm sorry this is going to be harder than I thought. Str8 is right - it's going to take me some time to come to terms with Gabi and where she is living and everything else she has done.

If I'm getting in anyone's nerves, please let me know.

She acted like a #%^*!!!!!!

Oh poor me!! Wah. Wah! Puke

#22937   2013/06/25 11:51AM
    jaxann

I rather Nick live with them than Gabi!

#22938   2013/06/25 11:55AM
    jaxann

At least she sees them with touching... Lol

Will was so frustrated! Lol. I know how he feels!

I wish Days showed a little more. I mean I know we are lucky for all this but if Days realized how much their target audience loves Wilson... Jeeze.

#22939   2013/06/25 11:57AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith: Oh...I should mention something cute - When Chad was talking, Sonny was sitting behind Will and he kept pointing to the door with his eyes, and Chad got the message and left. Awww....Sonny wanted Chad to get lost so that he and Will could get back to what they were doing before they were rudely interrupted.

Going to go check that out again. Lol

#22940   2013/06/25 11:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.25.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fNun1f6HQg

« 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list