List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 11:25AM, Views: 898504, Replies: 28127
    « 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 » »| page:
    #22781   2013/06/21 05:23PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Ok as I’m working on my timeline I notice this quote from Will “Well, I know Gabi’s not your favorite person. You won’t tell me why, but--” I could be wrong but I just get this feeling that her past with Mel is going to get brought up again.

I hope it does.

#22782   2013/06/21 07:18PM
    lucky irish

I wrote some new SMUT...I just can't help myself.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9414058/1/

LOVED the boys today!!! every. single. second. that kiss had some pent up passion...wowsers...

I'm tired, but I promise to catch up on what I missed tonight, in the morning.

love you all!! NIGHT!!

#22783   2013/06/21 08:04PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote lucky irish: I wrote some new SMUT...I just can't help myself.

LOVED the boys today!!! every. single. second. that kiss had some pent up passion...wowsers...

love you all!! NIGHT!!

Woo hoo, I love you Lucky!!! I was so in the gutter today with the remarks about undressing and Will's palpable look of desire when Sonny was buttoning his shirt. Thank you for taking that and running with it!

#22784   2013/06/21 08:43PM
    jaxann

love you all!! NIGHT!!

Nooooo. Don't leave me here. I can't take it. Help...

#22785   2013/06/21 08:44PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Ok as I’m working on my timeline I notice this quote from Will “Well, I know Gabi’s not your favorite person. You won’t tell me why, but--” I could be wrong but I just get this feeling that her past with Mel is going to get brought up again.

Yes, Str8 I noticed it too and rewatched it again to be sure. They've done that before where Will kind of brings it up under his breath. It is not dying...the secret is just lurking out there and will come to light at some point!

Str8 and LuvWilSon - I'm glad you two brought It up. I wasn't going to bring it up, because like LuvWilSon said, Will has made similar comments before about Sonny not telling him about Gabi. During the key return episode, Will specifically told Sonny, "you are going to have to give me some basis for what you're telling me."

I like to believe that there was a reason why the writers had Chad tell Sonny and no one else. Chad could have just as easily told Will or Abigail (who repeatedly asked Chad why Melanie left town suddenly). I know the writers have ruined other characters/story lines, but where the WilSon s/l is concerned, the writers have done an amazing job.

Well I could be way off base and they might not do anything with it but seriously look at what they did with EJ’s shooting years ago and how it’s still going on with Will.

#22786   2013/06/21 08:46PM
    Str8tButEqual

love you all!! NIGHT!!

YAY I left my review.

#22787   2013/06/22 04:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. At the start of yesterday’s episode there was some cute moments of Will with little Ari as well as Sonny being all domestic with helping with Will’s shirt. I know it doesn’t take much coaxing but I also want to point out how HOT WilSon look together, I can’t enough of them.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.21.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS1RdjCIM9g

0:19-0:28 EJ “You cannot tell anybody what you saw, especially not your father.”
    Sonny “I’m sorry, EJ. I can’t make that deal.”-----------Yes he’s not going to keep the secret.

0:29 Will “And starting tonight, I’m going to be able to hold you anytime that I want.”------Will is just so sweet doting on Ari.

0:54 Maxine “I think Arianna is one lucky little girl.”---------I agree.

1:03-1:47 EJ “Sonny, we are talking about Samantha’s well-being. Remember Samantha, the mother of the man you say you love?”
    Sonny “I do love Will. That’s why I can’t keep this from him.”--------Good for you Sonny.
    EJ “Just wait until Samantha’s name is cleared and then you can tell him whatever you want.”
    Sonny “Yeah, well, from what I hear, secrets haven’t worked out very well for you and Sami either. Does she even know about the video?”---------I love how Sonny turned this around on EJ and I’m guessing Will told Sonny about some of EJAMI’s relationship.
    EJ “No.”
    Sonny “Why not? She’s the one that could go to prison for this.”
    EJ “Because if she knows about it, she’ll most likely feel compelled to do something about it and with Samantha, that is very seldom a good thing.”------------This is all very true. Act first and think later is usually the motto.
    Sonny “All right, well, you know what, you can handle it however you want. And so will I.”---------Your relationship with your boyfriend is your top priority.
    EJ “Sonny. S--Bloody hell!”----------Ha Ha

2:00-2:02 It was barely noticeable but it seemed like Will moved in a way where he didn’t want Maxine to take Ari.

2:08 Will “Good-bye. I’ll see you at home.”---------Will’s voice cracks a little at the good-bye

2:29 Sonny “Are all babies as pretty as her?”-----------Aww sweet how he kissed her forehead. I also agree that she’s very cute.

2:50-3:32 Will “What’s wrong? I know something is.”------I love how he knows so much about Sonny’s mannerisms that he realizes something’s wrong.
    Sonny “I’m telling you nothing’s wrong.”-----------I thought you were going to be honest here.
    Will “Yes, there is. See? I knew it. You get little wrinkles everywhere when something’s bugging you.”-------Um, where exactly is everywhere? My mind wanders.
    Sonny “No, I’m just bugged because of the fact that I closed the coffee house early to take you home. And you’re giving me the third degree about something that’s not evening happening.”-----------Ok Sonny’s bugged because he has to take Will home, that doesn’t make sense but I guess he had to come up with an excuse.
    Will “All right, all right, all right. Thanks though because I cannot wait to get out of this place.”
    Sonny “Well, I brought you some clothes.”
    Will “Ah!”
    Sonny “Want me to help you get dressed?”
    Will “I don’t know, you’re better at getting me undressed.”------------------Oh yeah, my mind wanders again.
    Sonny “All in good time, mister.”----------I love how Will chuckles here. And how long do the WilSon fans have to wait to see this.

3:26-3:29 Will’s cocky expressions is priceless.

3:33-3:34 YAY kissing, sweet.

3:35-4:14 Will “You know, um, things are gonna be a little different, you know, after tonight.”
    Sonny “I know.”
    Will “And I’m not gonna blame you if you have second thoughts.”
    Sonny “Arianna is your daughter. Do you think I’d let her be raised somewhere away from you?”--------I love how he’s always thinking of Will and how he feels about being near his daughter.
    Will “Well, I know Gabi’s not your favorite person. You won’t tell me why, but--”---------Yes and here it is again this reference of Gabi and why Sonny won’t tell Will what’s going on. I could be off base but I just get this feeling that her past with Mel is going to get brought up again. When it will happen is the big question.
    Sonny “She and I will work things out. And the bottom line, she’s Arianna’s mother. So I’m just gonna let the other stuff go.”--------Hmm I don’t really care for how he just brushes off Mel’s kidnapping as “other stuff”.
    Will “Great. You sure though? ‘Cause we’re not gonna have a lot of alone--”
    Sonny “Yes, I’m sure. You know why? Because this was my idea and I thought about it and we will find time for each other. We will make time.”-----------I’m glad they brought this up because like I said before there are always options for being alone but we would actually love to see it when it happens.
    Will “Great.”

3:46 Will looks like he’s staring at Sonny’s mouth.

4:14 I like how Will & Sonny both have their hands on each others arms.

4:29-4:33 Sami “I just--I just haven’t seen you, you know, since--”
    Will “You sh--shot the guy?”-------------I’m somewhat amused with how they’re casually discussing this because with their family history they’re used to it.

4:42-5:04 EJ “Sonny, uh, can I have a quick chat with you in the hall?”
    Sonny “If you’re gonna try to get me to change my mind…it’s not gonna happen.”---------I love how Sonny continues to take his stance against EJ.
    Will “What? What? Change your mind about what? What? Wh-What? What does everybody know that I don’t know?”---------Will said what 6 times.
    Sonny “You can tell him or I will.”

5:59-6:41 Will “Ok, but when? When did this happen?”
    Sonny “Well, the date on the video was May 7th.”
    Will “Ok, May 7th. All right, I can figure this out, May 7th. That was around the time…when Nick was blackmailing me, right? And that was after you asked Stefano to get the evidence from the police station. Is this--Is this because of me?-------I liked watching Will figure this out.
    Sami “No, it’s not because of you. It has nothing to do with you.”
    Will “Is this the guy that Stefano got to take the evidence from the police station?”
    Sami “Stop it, all right?”
    Will “And then you killed him? No, no, no, no, no, no, stop! Please, stop! I can’t--I can’t--I--I can’t--I’ve had enough. I can’t take this anymore.”-----------------Will needs to use his inside voice.

6:34-6:36 I like how Sonny’s trying to calm Will down by reaching out for him.

6:46-6:52 Sonny should’ve closed the door sooner considering what they’ve been talking about.

6:50-7:11 Will “You know what, from now on, Will is gonna handle his own problems.”--------I hope that works out for you.
    EJ “Ok, William, that is not helping.”
    Will “Hey, hey, hey! I’ve had enough out of you, ok? All you do is cover for her. Stop, please.”------Ohh I love assertive Will.
    Sami “Look, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.”------------That’s what you always say.
    Will “Look, mom, you went off on a crooked cop in a public park and then you shot him in a hospital. How do--How did you think that was gonna work out?”------------Will’s being the parent again to his mother.

7:38-8:00 Will “The stupidest thing I’ve done, so far, is not telling the truth about what happened.”-------You were young then unless you’re talking about last year when EJ revealed he knew the truth and then blackmailed you with it.
    Sami “Look, you can’t--”
    Will “Hey, listen. If I had just owned up to shooting you in the first place, we would not be in this mess, you know? I was a kid when dad went to prison for me. I’m not a kid anymore. And I’m not gonna let you go to prison for me too, ok? This is insanity. This has gotta stop, that’s enough. And I’m gonna tell Abe everything that he wants to know.”---------Once again Will’s forcefulness is very appealing.

8:01 Sami’s shocked look is hilarious.

#22788   2013/06/22 04:22AM
    Str8tButEqual

Voting reminders:

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (June 17-21, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/06/soap-poll-june-17-21.html

Vote Sonny & Will Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

Pulse Poll: June 17, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-17-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#22789   2013/06/22 05:08AM
    kayhan

Thanks Str8t for the recaps and side-notes. LOVED the show yesterday - wish we had gotten more than 8 minutes but at least we got to see them kiss twice plus the "undressed" line and Sonny helping Will with his shirt and the touching *sigh* - it was all good. Will with ARIANNA was so sweet. Sonny kissing her on the forehead - so sweet. Have we seen Will kiss her? I know he holds her ALOT and makes sweet faces for her but I do not remember him ever kissing her.

Looking forward to next week when we get four days with the boys. Wonder if the godfather issue Will be mentioned. Looking forward to Sonny facing off with mama Adrienne and Will hearing Sonny defending him. Wonder if we see Will tell him what she said to him or does he tell him off-screen?

Have a good weekend. Will check in later.

#22790   2013/06/22 05:09AM
    kayhan

love you all!! NIGHT!!

Great first chapter! Looking forward to the steamy stuff LOL. WilSon gutter here I come!

« 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list