List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 09:46AM, Views: 1097896, Replies: 28320
    « 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 » »| page:
    #22771   2013/06/21 02:45PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote RachJ: Hi WilSon Blvd. Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well. Im sorry ive bern a bad friend lately & havent bern posting much. Just a lot of personal stuff going on. I havent seen Days this week. Im working on finishing Friday's epi, so I'll post again when im caught up. Hope you all have an awesome weekend. Love u all!!!

Aww Rach you are not a bad friend. You just have a lot going on and we can relate to that, it's ok. It's great seeing your post.

#22772   2013/06/21 02:47PM
    Str8tButEqual

Chandler Massey Takes Columbus
    outlookcolumbus.com/2013/06/chandler-massey-takes-columbus/

#22773   2013/06/21 02:48PM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (June 17-21, 2013)

Vote Sonny & Will Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

www.welovesoaps.net/2013/06/soap-poll-june-17-21.html

#22774   2013/06/21 02:49PM
    Str8tButEqual

Fan Favorites: Wk of 6/17/13

In her jail cell, Sami is attacked by a mysterious assailant!
    www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/fan-favorites-wk-of-61713/13544/#item=29335... />

Despite Adrienne's tirade, Justin calls EJ and agrees to take Sami's case.
    www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/fan-favorites-wk-of-61713/13544/#item=29335... /> Rank #3

Marlena hypnotizes Sami to help her daughter get some answers.
    www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/fan-favorites-wk-of-61713/13544/#item=29335... />

Chad and Abigail share a shocking discovery with EJ.

Will refuses Adrienne's demand to stop seeing Sonny.
    www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/fan-favorites-wk-of-61713/13544/#item=29335... /> Rank #1

Sonny tells Will the truth about Sami. Sami and EJ rush to stop Will from sacrificing himself.
    www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/fan-favorites-wk-of-61713/13544/#item=29336... /> Rank #2

#22775   2013/06/21 02:55PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Ok as I’m working on my timeline I notice this quote from Will “Well, I know Gabi’s not your favorite person. You won’t tell me why, but--” I could be wrong but I just get this feeling that her past with Mel is going to get brought up again.

Yes, Str8 I noticed it too and rewatched it again to be sure. They've done that before where Will kind of brings it up under his breath. It is not dying...the secret is just lurking out there and will come to light at some point!

Str8 and LuvWilSon - I'm glad you two brought It up. I wasn't going to bring it up, because like LuvWilSon said, Will has made similar comments before about Sonny not telling him about Gabi. During the key return episode, Will specifically told Sonny, "you are going to have to give me some basis for what you're telling me."

I like to believe that there was a reason why the writers had Chad tell Sonny and no one else. Chad could have just as easily told Will or Abigail (who repeatedly asked Chad why Melanie left town suddenly). I know the writers have ruined other characters/story lines, but where the WilSon s/l is concerned, the writers have done an amazing job.

#22776   2013/06/21 03:01PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote RachJ: Hi WilSon Blvd. Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well. Im sorry ive bern a bad friend lately & havent bern posting much. Just a lot of personal stuff going on. I havent seen Days this week. Im working on finishing Friday's epi, so I'll post again when im caught up. Hope you all have an awesome weekend. Love u all!!!

Hi Rach - it's so nice to hear from you. You are a wonderful friend to all of us. Hope everything works out. Take care of yourself. Love you too. Big hugs to you.

#22777   2013/06/21 03:04PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: But Sonny was quiet. And Sonny is always level headed and thinking. I cannot wait to see his reaction once he gets going!!!!

And once again... Sonny dressing Will. HOT!!!! And the thought that Sonny is better at UNdressing Will. .. OMG. I can't even take it.

I know, Jaxann. It was all too much for me. i just loved how Sonny buttoned up Will's shirt and straightened it - awwww - what a sweetie, eh?

Sonny is a care- taker A giver very loving. Just what Will needs

Completely agree with you. Watching Sonny taking such good care of Will totally warms my heart. You're right - Sonny is exactly what our Will needs and deserves.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 03:07PM
    #22778   2013/06/21 05:03PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Will cannot believe Sami killed the cop who got the evidence against him for stefano!
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Will says that none of this would have happened if he'd owned up to shooting EJ. He's pissed! #Days

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Maxine tells Will he has to stay a while cos Abe wants to talk to him and Sonny oooooo EJ says Abe with the cops again oo

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Will thinks this is insane and tells Sami he is gonna tell Abe the truth!

END

I do not think Abe Will ask him and Sonny about Bernardi. He is wanting information about what happened on Smith Island and Jensen. I think Will is jumping to conclusions about what Abe wants.

Question: has Will ever kissed AG? I know he has held her ALOT but I do not remember if we have seen him kiss her. Sonny kissed her today when he came in to the room and Maxine was taking her to GABBY. Also I think Maxine called her "little Gabs" when she took her from Will.

LOVED the show especially Will and Sonny scenes and happy we got two kisses even if they were quick.

#22779   2013/06/21 05:14PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: And was it just me or did it seem like everyone was fighting a smile when Will was going off in the last two scenes.
    I think they love Chandler as much as we do!

I noticed that too. Yes, Chandler handled those scenes like the pro that he is. Perfect delivery.

#22780   2013/06/21 05:22PM
    kayhan

Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, I'll definitely be watching these clips again. My takeaway moments from today's WilSon cuteness:

Sonny kissing AG...OMG...melt!

Will's "undressed" comment to Sonny with that sexy smirk on his face...reading my mind William, reading my mind!

Sonny's kisses to Will in response to that comment...nice kisses too! LOVE!

Sonny buttoning Will's shirt...when he was on the bottom button, I wanted him to go down not up...in the gutter peeps, sorry!

Will raising his eyebrows when he said they wouldn't have as much "alone time". Be creative, my dear William...let Sonny help you.

Sami, please don't barge in when WilSon are about to hug...your timing stinks. And I'm ready for you to lose the pink streak in the hair. It was fun once, not so much anymore.

Hugs all!

They will have their own bedroom and the baby will be in GabBy' s room. They will have ALL NIGHT LONG...

« 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list