List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 01:00PM, Views: 966858, Replies: 28216
    « 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 » »| page:
    #22761   2013/06/21 01:11PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Ok as I’m working on my timeline I notice this quote from Will “Well, I know Gabi’s not your favorite person. You won’t tell me why, but--” I could be wrong but I just get this feeling that her past with Mel is going to get brought up again.

#22762   2013/06/21 01:13PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, I'll definitely be watching these clips again. My takeaway moments from today's WilSon cuteness:

Sonny kissing AG...OMG...melt!

Will's "undressed" comment to Sonny with that sexy smirk on his face...reading my mind William, reading my mind!

Sonny's kisses to Will in response to that comment...nice kisses too! LOVE!

Sonny buttoning Will's shirt...when he was on the bottom button, I wanted him to go down not up...in the gutter peeps, sorry!

Will raising his eyebrows when he said they wouldn't have as much "alone time". Be creative, my dear William...let Sonny help you.

Sami, please don't barge in when WilSon are about to hug...your timing stinks. And I'm ready for you to lose the pink streak in the hair. It was fun once, not so much anymore.

Hugs all!

Great post I agree and the WilSon gutter is the best place to be.

#22763   2013/06/21 01:43PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual: Ok as I’m working on my timeline I notice this quote from Will “Well, I know Gabi’s not your favorite person. You won’t tell me why, but--” I could be wrong but I just get this feeling that her past with Mel is going to get brought up again.

Yes, Str8 I noticed it too and rewatched it again to be sure. They've done that before where Will kind of brings it up under his breath. It is not dying...the secret is just lurking out there and will come to light at some point!

#22764   2013/06/21 02:13PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote lucky irish: drive by...meetings this afternoon!

TIGRESS!!! I LOVE YOU!!! (that is all!)

Awe...I love you too!!!

#22765   2013/06/21 02:23PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: But Sonny was quiet. And Sonny is always level headed and thinking. I cannot wait to see his reaction once he gets going!!!!

And once again... Sonny dressing Will. HOT!!!! And the thought that Sonny is better at UNdressing Will. .. OMG. I can't even take it.

I know, Jaxann. It was all too much for me. i just loved how Sonny buttoned up Will's shirt and straightened it - awwww - what a sweetie, eh?

#22766   2013/06/21 02:25PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote lucky irish: drive by...meetings this afternoon!

TIGRESS!!! I LOVE YOU!!! (that is all!)

I second that!

You are all so sweet. Love you too.!!!

#22767   2013/06/21 02:27PM
    RachJ

Hi WilSon Blvd. Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well. Im sorry ive bern a bad friend lately & havent bern posting much. Just a lot of personal stuff going on. I havent seen Days this week. Im working on finishing Friday's epi, so I'll post again when im caught up. Hope you all have an awesome weekend. Love u all!!!

#22768   2013/06/21 02:31PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: But Sonny was quiet. And Sonny is always level headed and thinking. I cannot wait to see his reaction once he gets going!!!!

And once again... Sonny dressing Will. HOT!!!! And the thought that Sonny is better at UNdressing Will. .. OMG. I can't even take it.

I know, Jaxann. It was all too much for me. i just loved how Sonny buttoned up Will's shirt and straightened it - awwww - what a sweetie, eh?

Sonny is a care- taker A giver very loving. Just what Will needs

#22769   2013/06/21 02:32PM
    jaxann

Quote RachJ: Hi WilSon Blvd. Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well. Im sorry ive bern a bad friend lately & havent bern posting much. Just a lot of personal stuff going on. I havent seen Days this week. Im working on finishing Friday's epi, so I'll post again when im caught up. Hope you all have an awesome weekend. Love u all!!!

Hang in there. Life is so tough sometimes

#22770   2013/06/21 02:42PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote LuvWilSon: Ok, I'll definitely be watching these clips again. My takeaway moments from today's WilSon cuteness:

Sonny kissing AG...OMG...melt!

Will's "undressed" comment to Sonny with that sexy smirk on his face...reading my mind William, reading my mind!

Sonny's kisses to Will in response to that comment...nice kisses too! LOVE!

Sonny buttoning Will's shirt...when he was on the bottom button, I wanted him to go down not up...in the gutter peeps, sorry!

Will raising his eyebrows when he said they wouldn't have as much "alone time". Be creative, my dear William...let Sonny help you.

Sami, please don't barge in when WilSon are about to hug...your timing stinks. And I'm ready for you to lose the pink streak in the hair. It was fun once, not so much anymore.

Hugs all!

Great post, LuvWilSon.

I agree with you about Sami barging in - couldn't she have waited a few more minutes - Sonny just finished dressing Will. WilSon were about to hug when Sami barged in.

That conversation between WilSon about the living arrangement was so important - it's obvious that Sonny has thought everything through - he knows exactly what it entails.. Then again, that is exactly who/how Sonny is. I just loved hearing him tell Will that, "Arianna is your daughter. Do you think I would be okay with her being raised somewhere else?" Will really needed Sonny's reassurance, especially after being verbally abused by Adrienne earlier.

My mind also went to straight to the gutter as soon as WilSon started talking about dressing/undressing.

« 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list