List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1018296, Replies: 28267
    « 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 » »| page:
    #22751   2013/06/21 11:51AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

But Sonny was quiet. And Sonny is always level headed and thinking. I cannot wait to see his reaction once he gets going!!!!

And once again... Sonny dressing Will. HOT!!!! And the thought that Sonny is better at UNdressing Will. .. OMG. I can't even take it.

#22752   2013/06/21 11:53AM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.21.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS1RdjCIM9g

#22753   2013/06/21 12:00PM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual: Brandon ‏@DaysAddict #Chandler #WilSon #Days fans, here is Chandler's interview with our local NBC station! Here for pride weekend! t.co/nF2IQdpN8h

Okay - chandler said (about acting) that he was doing what he loved ... Something like that... Like more than anything... Well watch that interview. I think that's a good sign for us. He loves acting! I hope to be seeing him do so for many years one way or another

Okay I'll stop hogging up the pages. I watched live today and I'm getting better posting withy phone. So I was excited

#22754   2013/06/21 12:06PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: I just have to say that Chandler is such an amazing actor and you can just see others in the scenes with him just engage and soak it up! Just my opinion.
    I loved Will in the ending scenes today. He seemed determined and strong and grown up.

And my favorite line of the day was when Will said, "this is insanity!" That is hilarious to me because it is insanity. The delivery was awesome! I wanted to say to him, "yes, Will, it is!" Or. "Nah, Will, it's just normal Soapy angst!" Lol

I love how determined Will is to own up what he's done.

#22755   2013/06/21 12:14PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual: OMG the way that Will is looking at Sonny.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday #wilson pic.twitter.com/YYIRFmA3Yx

That pic is so HOT...Will looks like he can't wait to get his hands and whatever else on Sonny.

#22756   2013/06/21 12:18PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: I have to say the rest of the episode was a bust - Dannifer/JJ - Jennifer defending and making excuses for her son even after Daniel caught hun redhanded. Kristen and her latest scheme - drugging and getting into bed with a priest.

I cannot stand Dannifer and the whole storyline with JJ and the drugs and Rory etc. So stupid. Jennifer is such an idiot. Anyone else would know that JJ was lying to her, but not her. She believes everything that comes out of the kid's mouth. He has her snowed. She will have to see him do something right in front of her eyes, and then maybe she would believe it. For him to tell Daniel he picked up that prescription pad "for something to write on" - yeah right. They don't just leave those pads laying around for anyone to have easy access to. That pad was in a LOCKED DRAWER and he opened it up with scissors (I think that is what he used) and then to try to get Daniel to believe the pad was just right on top of the desk - but Jennifer is so stupid she would believe that. Ugh. The Kristen storyline is stupid all the way around. Waste of time. Brady is an idiot - now he was rethinking yesterday after Jennifer's little visit with him - that maybe Kristen really has changed and does love him blah blah blah. He is so stupid. Jennifer has alot of nerve telling him that, because she is clueless herself. You can tell I don't like Jennifer, can't you LOL. The only storyline that is worth watching on DOOL is WilSon in my opinion.

Great post Kayhan and totally agree. Dannifer went from dumb to dumber...I had high hopes for JJ, but at this point he's just an annoying punk to me...albeit a very nice looking punk. You know, Jennifer used to be a sharper character...she was a smart, sassy reporter who had spunk and a brain and wouldn't have been this easily misled. Kind of like robot John is now...another casualty of terrible writing.

#22757   2013/06/21 12:22PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Brandon ‏@DaysAddict #Chandler #WilSon #Days fans, here is Chandler's interview with our local NBC station! Here for pride weekend! t.co/nF2IQdpN8h

Okay - chandler said (about acting) that he was doing what he loved ... Something like that... Like more than anything... Well watch that interview. I think that's a good sign for us. He loves acting! I hope to be seeing him do so for many years one way or another

Okay I'll stop hogging up the pages. I watched live today and I'm getting better posting withy phone. So I was excited

Thanks jaxann for the interview tidbits...and I love all your posts!!!

#22758   2013/06/21 12:22PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote lucky irish: drive by...meetings this afternoon!

TIGRESS!!! I LOVE YOU!!! (that is all!)

I second that!

#22759   2013/06/21 12:31PM
    jaxann

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote jaxann:

Thanks jaxann for the interview tidbits...and I love all your posts!!!

Thank for saying that! 😘 Sometimes I get all worked up!

#22760   2013/06/21 01:09PM
    LuvWilSon

Ok, I'll definitely be watching these clips again. My takeaway moments from today's WilSon cuteness:

Sonny kissing AG...OMG...melt!

Will's "undressed" comment to Sonny with that sexy smirk on his face...reading my mind William, reading my mind!

Sonny's kisses to Will in response to that comment...nice kisses too! LOVE!

Sonny buttoning Will's shirt...when he was on the bottom button, I wanted him to go down not up...in the gutter peeps, sorry!

Will raising his eyebrows when he said they wouldn't have as much "alone time". Be creative, my dear William...let Sonny help you.

Sami, please don't barge in when WilSon are about to hug...your timing stinks. And I'm ready for you to lose the pink streak in the hair. It was fun once, not so much anymore.

Hugs all!

« 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list