List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050913, Replies: 28295
    « 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 » »| page:
    #22731   2013/06/21 10:20AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: I just loved how Sonny stood up to EJ when he asked Sonny not to tell Will about the video clip. GO SONNY. I loved it when Sonny told EJ, "you can handle it your way, I'll handle it my way."

Also, when EJami rushed into Will's room, and EJ asked Sonny if he could speak to him outside, Sonny sat down on the bed and said if he was going to stop him from telling Will the truth, he wasn't going anywhere.

Good for Sonny! So glad he isn't going to let them push him around. Hopefully this will rub off on Will too and he will do the same. So we know Adrienne is not going to push Sonny around either.

#22732   2013/06/21 10:21AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: Will and Sonny had a nice conversation (however short), where Will asked Sonny if he was having second thoughts about the living arrangement - that things are going to be different, that Gabi is not Sonny's favourite person and also that they are not going to have a lot of time alone. Sonny reassured Will saying Will would have a chance to take care of his daughter, that Gabi is AG's mother and that he is willing to let the other stuff go; and he and Will will find time for each other.

Sonny is a sweetheart.

#22733   2013/06/21 10:27AM
    Tigress_Faith

Str8 and Kayhan - you're very welcome.

As for screen time, not nearly enough - at least both of them are in the same scenes.

I have to say I'm so impressed with their open and honest policy. Other couples could take a lesson or two from these two, eh?

If it weren't for Sonny not agreeing to keep the truth from Will, EJ would not have told Sami about the video clip.

#22734   2013/06/21 10:29AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Will and Sonny had a nice conversation (however short), where Will asked Sonny if he was having second thoughts about the living arrangement - that things are going to be different, that Gabi is not Sonny's favourite person and also that they are not going to have a lot of time alone. Sonny reassured Will saying Will would have a chance to take care of his daughter, that Gabi is AG's mother and that he is willing to let the other stuff go; and he and Will will find time for each other.

Sonny is a sweetheart.

He sure is.

#22735   2013/06/21 10:33AM
    Tigress_Faith

Oh...I have to say that Sonny buttoning up Will's shirt was so cute.

#22736   2013/06/21 10:34AM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Tigress_Faith: Hi WilSon Blvd.

Cute WilSon/ AG moments today.

When Sonny comes into Will's room, Maxine is holding AG - loved how he asked Maxine if there is a baby cuter than AG before kissing her on her head. awwww.....

Sonny told Will that he brought him clothes and asked if he needed help getting dressed. Will laughed and said that Sonny was better at getting him undressed. Sonny said 'all in good time' before kissing Will twice.

Thanks Tigress...love that line, and we got kisses today. Woo hoo, I'm happy!

#22737   2013/06/21 10:40AM
    Tigress_Faith

I have to say the rest of the episode was a bust - Dannifer/JJ - Jennifer defending and making excuses for her son even after Daniel caught hun redhanded. Kristen and her latest scheme - drugging and getting into bed with a priest.

#22738   2013/06/21 10:45AM
    Str8tButEqual

OMG the way that Will is looking at Sonny.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday #wilson pic.twitter.com/YYIRFmA3Yx

#22739   2013/06/21 10:47AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Hi WilSon Blvd.

Cute WilSon/ AG moments today.

When Sonny comes into Will's room, Maxine is holding AG - loved how he asked Maxine if there is a baby cuter than AG before kissing her on her head. awwww.....

Sonny told Will that he brought him clothes and asked if he needed help getting dressed. Will laughed and said that Sonny was better at getting him undressed. Sonny said 'all in good time' before kissing Will twice.

Thanks Tigress...love that line, and we got kisses today. Woo hoo, I'm happy!

You're welcome, LuvWilSon.

Oh, by the way, Will was once again patting AG's bottom non-stop.

#22740   2013/06/21 10:49AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: I have to say the rest of the episode was a bust - Dannifer/JJ - Jennifer defending and making excuses for her son even after Daniel caught hun redhanded. Kristen and her latest scheme - drugging and getting into bed with a priest.

I cannot stand Dannifer and the whole storyline with JJ and the drugs and Rory etc. So stupid. Jennifer is such an idiot. Anyone else would know that JJ was lying to her, but not her. She believes everything that comes out of the kid's mouth. He has her snowed. She will have to see him do something right in front of her eyes, and then maybe she would believe it. For him to tell Daniel he picked up that prescription pad "for something to write on" - yeah right. They don't just leave those pads laying around for anyone to have easy access to. That pad was in a LOCKED DRAWER and he opened it up with scissors (I think that is what he used) and then to try to get Daniel to believe the pad was just right on top of the desk - but Jennifer is so stupid she would believe that. Ugh. The Kristen storyline is stupid all the way around. Waste of time. Brady is an idiot - now he was rethinking yesterday after Jennifer's little visit with him - that maybe Kristen really has changed and does love him blah blah blah. He is so stupid. Jennifer has alot of nerve telling him that, because she is clueless herself. You can tell I don't like Jennifer, can't you LOL. The only storyline that is worth watching on DOOL is WilSon in my opinion.

« 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list