List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1004774, Replies: 28259
    « 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 » »| page:
    #22721   2013/06/21 10:07AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Hi WilSon Blvd.

Cute WilSon/ AG moments today.

When Sonny comes into Will's room, Maxine is holding AG - loved how he asked Maxine if there is a baby cuter than AG before kissing her on her head. awwww.....

Sonny told Will that he brought him clothes and asked if he needed help getting dressed. Will laughed and said that Sonny was better at getting him undressed. Sonny said 'all in good time' before kissing Will twice.

#22722   2013/06/21 10:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Brandon ‏@DaysAddict #Chandler #WilSon #Days fans, here is Chandler's interview with our local NBC station! Here for pride weekend! t.co/nF2IQdpN8h

#22723   2013/06/21 10:12AM
    Tigress_Faith

Will and Sonny had a nice conversation (however short), where Will asked Sonny if he was having second thoughts about the living arrangement - that things are going to be different, that Gabi is not Sonny's favourite person and also that they are not going to have a lot of time alone. Sonny reassured Will saying Will would have a chance to take care of his daughter, that Gabi is AG's mother and that he is willing to let the other stuff go; and he and Will will find time for each other.

#22724   2013/06/21 10:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Hi WilSon Blvd.

When Sonny comes into Will's room, Maxine is holding AG - loved how he asked Maxine if there is a baby cuter than AG before kissing her on her head. awwww.....

Sonny told Will that he brought him clothes and asked if he needed help getting dressed. Will laughed and said that Sonny was better at getting him undressed. Sonny said 'all in good time' before kissing Will twice.

YAY kissing thanks Tigress

#22725   2013/06/21 10:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Will and Sonny had a nice conversation (however short), where Will asked Sonny if he was having second thoughts about the living arrangement - that things are going to be different, that Gabi is not Sonny's favourite person and also that they are not going to have a lot of time alone. Sonny reassured Will saying Will would have a chance to take care of his daughter, that Gabi is AG's mother and that he is willing to let the other stuff go; and he and Will will find time for each other.

Awesome Like I said before that if WilSon wants to have alone time there's plenty of places where they can go to have it.

#22726   2013/06/21 10:16AM
    Tigress_Faith

I just loved how Sonny stood up to EJ when he asked Sonny not to tell Will about the video clip. GO SONNY. I loved it when Sonny told EJ, "you can handle it your way, I'll handle it my way."

Also, when EJami rushed into Will's room, and EJ asked Sonny if he could speak to him outside, Sonny sat down on the bed and said if he was going to stop him from telling Will the truth, he wasn't going anywhere.

#22727   2013/06/21 10:16AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: Hi WilSon Blvd.

Oh that is so sweet. I'm glad we get to see a few kisses then. Thanks for this, Tigress. I cannot wait to see the show when I get home. I wonder how much screen-time they got today. Wednesday's was 13 minutes but that included Sonny, Kate, and Chad; and Will and Sonny; and Will with Adrienne (grr).

#22728   2013/06/21 10:17AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish: Thanks for the tweets str8... so much easier to follow here then in my feed...too many retweets and such to follow along...lol...

Thanks Str8t for the tweets. I appreciate them.

#22729   2013/06/21 10:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: I just loved how Sonny stood up to EJ when he asked Sonny not to tell Will about the video clip. GO SONNY. I loved it when Sonny told EJ, "you can handle it your way, I'll handle it my way."

Also, when EJami rushed into Will's room, and EJ asked Sonny if he could speak to him outside, Sonny sat down on the bed and said if he was going to stop him from telling Will the truth, he wasn't going anywhere.

I can't wait to watch it, thanks

#22730   2013/06/21 10:18AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish: Thanks for the tweets str8... so much easier to follow here then in my feed...too many retweets and such to follow along...lol...

Thanks Str8t for the tweets. I appreciate them.

You're welcome

« 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list