List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 09:46AM, Views: 1095587, Replies: 28320
    « 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 » »| page:
    #22701   2013/06/21 07:30AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Here's some pics of Chandler

Gisele Lubsen ‏@GiseleLubsen Thank you @ChandlerMassey and the rest of the team for an amazing #underwater #photo shoot! pic.twitter.com/u5hRt0jrWU

Gisele Lubsen ‏@GiseleLubsen Super proud of the entire team and @ChandlerMassey for the hard work last night #underwater #photography #gallery M pic.twitter.com/2dVjPxZlE0

Gisele Lubsen ‏@GiseleLubsen Amazing performance on our underwater set by @ChandlerMassey as Helios and the entire team! @AnthonySkordi pic.twitter.com/GFMXkJLsp5

#22702   2013/06/21 07:31AM
    LuvWilSon

Good morning WilSon Blvd. and Happy Friday! And it's a WilSon day...woo hoo!!! I must say that news of Casey and Camila's departure when their contracts are up rattled me a bit, hoping it wasn't the start of the "domino" effect. But hey, it is what it is and out of my control. So, I'm just enjoying this glorious WilSon ride every second they are on my screen, and even though I would like to put Kayhan's said boot up Adrienne's behind right now, Will and Sonny have been fantastic this week! All this drama means they are on 4, count 'em, 4 days next week. Can we get at least a kiss please now that they're in their big new apartment...it's been way too long...I'm dyin' here.

Str8 - Thanks for the tweets as usual, and for the fantastic update on TomBry. So glad they are enjoying their romantic getaway in Paris.

Tigress - Hope you're feeling better this morning and totally agree with you on Adrienne. I too refuse to be put in the same "mother" category with her. And yes, so proud of Will for his response to her!

Lucky - I too am excited about everything that's going on...and loving all the screen time coming up...and the boys will be shirtless in just a couple of weeks. That should give you some good imagery for your writing

Jaxann - I agree we need to continue to be passionate and vocal about WilSon. I think DOOL knows they have struck gold with these two and the chemistry cannot be replaced...Freddie sure knows it.

See everyone later after tweets...hugs!

#22703   2013/06/21 07:33AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Good Morning WilSon Blvd.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

I'm caught up on everyone's posts. I'm sorry that I'm not going to be able to reply to everyone's posts.

I agree with those of you that said that Adrienne has absolutely no respect for her son. She does not care about what her son wants or what makes him happy. I'm disgusted with her - I have absolutely no empathy for her as a mother - in fact, I'm ashamed to be placed in the same category with her as a mother, especially when she used Will's love for his daughter to make her point.

Spoilers indicate that Sonny reads his mother the riot act. I'm wondering if Will is going to tell Sonny what his mother said to him. I really hope he does tell Sonny. I was so proud of Will on Wednesday.

Str8 - thank you for all the links, tweets and updates.

Talk to you all soon.
    Hugs.

Hi Tigress I can't wait for the Sonny & Adrienne showdown. I don't know what all Will tells Sonny but it would be nice if he told him everything.

I agree Will totally stood his ground against her and it was awesome.

#22704   2013/06/21 07:35AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: I’m still not going to comment about Chandler until December when it’s more definitive about his status on DOOL but I will post these tweets.

Becca ‏@Surprisesurpri2 @SusenMc Does he have a decent PR spin on this whole CM-might-leave thing? I worried he might be stuck for words, but I know he's good at PR
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@Surprisesurpri2 He said it's not 100%.. he could stay - he wants him to stay. Doesn't want a recast...
    Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 @SusenMc @Surprisesurpri2 awwww sonny wants Will to stay♥♥♥♥♥
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@upasana10 @Surprisesurpri2 He COMPLETELY wants CM to stay - was sad about the thought of him leaving, if he leaves
    Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 @SusenMc @Surprisesurpri2 he is so sweet.I m sure he knows this chemistry between them will be difficult to reproduce again with some else.
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@upasana10 @Surprisesurpri2 Exactly what he said..

Yes, Freddie is definitely a WilSon shipper all the way!

#22705   2013/06/21 07:37AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Here's some pics of Chandler

Gisele Lubsen ‏@GiseleLubsen Thank you @ChandlerMassey and the rest of the team for an amazing #underwater #photo shoot! pic.twitter.com/u5hRt0jrWU

Gisele Lubsen ‏@GiseleLubsen Super proud of the entire team and @ChandlerMassey for the hard work last night #underwater #photography #gallery M pic.twitter.com/2dVjPxZlE0

Gisele Lubsen ‏@GiseleLubsen Amazing performance on our underwater set by @ChandlerMassey as Helios and the entire team! @AnthonySkordi pic.twitter.com/GFMXkJLsp5

I saw these on twitter on my phone (small version) but want to check them out when I get home on my computer. They look amazing from what I could see. Is this a movie? Or just a series of pictures? Was just wondering where they will be published or shown.

#22706   2013/06/21 07:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: Good morning WilSon Blvd. and Happy Friday! And it's a WilSon day...woo hoo!!! I must say that news of Casey and Camila's departure when their contracts are up rattled me a bit, hoping it wasn't the start of the "domino" effect. But hey, it is what it is and out of my control. So, I'm just enjoying this glorious WilSon ride every second they are on my screen, and even though I would like to put Kayhan's said boot up Adrienne's behind right now, Will and Sonny have been fantastic this week! All this drama means they are on 4, count 'em, 4 days next week. Can we get at least a kiss please now that they're in their big new apartment...it's been way too long...I'm dyin' here.

Str8 - Thanks for the tweets as usual, and for the fantastic update on TomBry. So glad they are enjoying their romantic getaway in Paris.

Tigress - Hope you're feeling better this morning and totally agree with you on Adrienne. I too refuse to be put in the same "mother" category with her. And yes, so proud of Will for his response to her!

Lucky - I too am excited about everything that's going on...and loving all the screen time coming up...and the boys will be shirtless in just a couple of weeks. That should give you some good imagery for your writing

Jaxann - I agree we need to continue to be passionate and vocal about WilSon. I think DOOL knows they have struck gold with these two and the chemistry cannot be replaced...Freddie sure knows it.

See everyone later after tweets...hugs!

Yes I can't wait for more WilSon next week and I agree throw the fans something like a kiss or hug.

#22707   2013/06/21 07:40AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Here's some pics of Chandler

I saw these on twitter on my phone (small version) but want to check them out when I get home on my computer. They look amazing from what I could see. Is this a movie? Or just a series of pictures? Was just wondering where they will be published or shown.

I'll ask Aaron if he knows anything.

#22708   2013/06/21 07:49AM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith: Good Morning WilSon Blvd.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

I'm caught up on everyone's posts. I'm sorry that I'm not going to be able to reply to everyone's posts.

I agree with those of you that said that Adrienne has absolutely no respect for her son. She does not care about what her son wants or what makes him happy. I'm disgusted with her - I have absolutely no empathy for her as a mother - in fact, I'm ashamed to be placed in the same category with her as a mother, especially when she used Will's love for his daughter to make her point.

Spoilers indicate that Sonny reads his mother the riot act. I'm wondering if Will is going to tell Sonny what his mother said to him. I really hope he does tell Sonny. I was so proud of Will on Wednesday.

Str8 - thank you for all the links, tweets and updates.

Talk to you all soon.
    Hugs.

Good to hear from you Tigress! Yes, I too hope Will tells Sonny everything his mother said to him. I am still upset with her for how she talked to him. I am not a mother, but I feel so protective of Will and love him so much, and no one should talk to him like that. Especially her. So insensitive and uncaring. Why would anyone want to deny anyone love. Love is so rare to find, and when you are lucky enough to find that connection with someone, why would anyone want to encourage you to give that up. How would she feel if someone tried to get her to give up Justin after she has been with him for this long? How would she feel if someone tore her down right in front of her face and said the kinds of things to her that she said to Will. I just cannot understand her at all. Didn't Victor try to discourage Justin from getting involved with her when they were first starting out? And Justin did not listen to him. History repeating itself - why would she want to put her son through the pain of losing the love of his life? Well, anyway, I know that Sonny will not listen to her and Will and Sonny are still together months from what we are seeing now on our screens so she doesn't have the influence on them that she thinks she does.

It is amazing how upset I can get over a soap show, but these characters are like real people to me (even though I know they are not a couple in real life) but you know that there are people just like her who do this sort of thing to their children or people that they supposedly love and destroy relationships.

#22709   2013/06/21 07:51AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: I’m still not going to comment about Chandler until December when it’s more definitive about his status on DOOL but I will post these tweets.

Becca ‏@Surprisesurpri2 @SusenMc Does he have a decent PR spin on this whole CM-might-leave thing? I worried he might be stuck for words, but I know he's good at PR
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@Surprisesurpri2 He said it's not 100%.. he could stay - he wants him to stay. Doesn't want a recast...
    Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 @SusenMc @Surprisesurpri2 awwww sonny wants Will to stay♥♥♥♥♥
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@upasana10 @Surprisesurpri2 He COMPLETELY wants CM to stay - was sad about the thought of him leaving, if he leaves
    Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 @SusenMc @Surprisesurpri2 he is so sweet.I m sure he knows this chemistry between them will be difficult to reproduce again with some else.
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@upasana10 @Surprisesurpri2 Exactly what he said..

Envious of these people that are lucky enough to meet Freddie in person and actually get to talk to him and ask him questions. So glad that they share what they discuss with their twitter followers/friends and thank you to you for sharing them here. It is really neat.

#22710   2013/06/21 08:57AM
    gidi51

Quote Str8tButEqual: Hey everyone I was missing TomBry so much that I sent them an email not really knowing if they would reply while on vacation but I did. They’re staying at a small bed and breakfast in a little country village outside of Paris and having a romantically good time there. They also have been keeping up with WilSon on YT. They miss everyone and send their love.

oops I forgot to say they'll be back in about a week.

send them my love back

« 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list