List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 04:37AM, Views: 989974, Replies: 28243
    « 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 » »| page:
    #22691   2013/06/21 05:20AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

6/21 Sonny tells Will the truth about Sami; Sami and EJ rush to stop Will from sacrificing himself; Kristen's plot unfolds just as Brady decides to reach out to her; Jennifer's put in a tough position when Daniel exposes JJ's shady actions.

Happy WilSon Friday everyone!!! I'm going to get a bunch of stuff done today, so I can join for noon tweets!!

Tigress! its good to see you. Sorry you aren't feeling well summer flus stink...

I'm excited for everything that's happening.

I don't know about the Sonny being named the godfather thing...maybe it was a misplaced spoiler and it will happen further down the road.

Hugs and love to you all!!

I'll catch up with you laters!!

#22692   2013/06/21 05:51AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish:

TV Guide

6/21 Sonny tells Will the truth about Sami; Sami and EJ rush to stop Will from sacrificing himself; Kristen's plot unfolds just as Brady decides to reach out to her; Jennifer's put in a tough position when Daniel exposes JJ's shady actions.

Happy WilSon Friday everyone!!! I'm going to get a bunch of stuff done today, so I can join for noon tweets!!

Tigress! its good to see you. Sorry you aren't feeling well summer flus stink...

I don't know about the Sonny being named the godfather thing...maybe it was a misplaced spoiler and it will happen further down the road.

Hey Lucky Yeah I'm unsure about this godfather thing too. I think this spoiler came from Dayscafe and I've read posts that sometimes they aren't always accurate but who knows it could happen.

#22693   2013/06/21 05:53AM
    Str8tButEqual

Hey everyone I was missing TomBry so much that I sent them an email not really knowing if they would reply while on vacation but I did. They’re staying at a small bed and breakfast in a little country village outside of Paris and having a romantically good time there. They also have been keeping up with WilSon on YT. They miss everyone and send their love.

oops I forgot to say they'll be back in about a week.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 05:57AM
    #22694   2013/06/21 05:59AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote kayhan: I really hope Will tells Sonny about Adrienne' s visit and what she said to him. I am still seething at her nerve. She was never a favorite of mine, and now she is totally like gum at the bottom of my walking boot! In fact I would like to kick her with said boot but my foot would hurt too much! Ugh.

Looking forward to the show today because of WilSon and we should see them most of next week! I hope we get at least some kisses or something!

Read on Twitter than today and tomorrow Casey (Chad) films his last episode (to air 10-30-13). Also read on Daytimeroyalty.com that both Camila and Chandler plan to leave when their contracts expire (CM is Dec. 2013; CB is July 2014). Hope FS stays on (his is thru 2015 but not sure what month). So let's enjoy them while we can.

hey Kay...gum on your walking boot...lol...I feel the same way!

Just to let you know...one of the girls I follow on twitter had dinner with Freddie last night (she won with her AA donation) and she asked Freddie about Chandler leaving and he told her "nothing had been decided" and "he hopes he doesn't leave".

So if Freddie doesn't know...I don't know how the gossip rags would...lol...

too much speculation...I think we should just enjoy WilSon!!!

That is true. I hope Chandler decides to stay at least until he gets through college (maybe this is a way to try to get more $ who knows) and then after he gets his degree, then if he wants to move on...). At least we know we'll have WilSon for awhile, and also Sonny will have his own storyline adventure this summer and who knows what will happen this fall, etc. I am looking forward to the show today and next week because we get Will and Sonny. They make the show enjoyable for me. I don't care about Kristen's plan (although I don't want Eric to get hurt because I like him) and Brady is just being stupid. JJ and his drug-buddy Rory I have had it with that s/l. Dannifer is boring. The only good thing about the show as far as I am concerned is Will and Sonny.

Have a good day, Lucky, and I will check in later.

#22695   2013/06/21 06:03AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish:

TV Guide

I wonder if the Godfather idea will be discussed after Gabi and the baby move into the apartment. I think that would be a wonderful thing for Will and Gabi to do.

#22696   2013/06/21 06:05AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Hey everyone I was missing TomBry so much that I sent them an email not really knowing if they would reply while on vacation but I did. They’re staying at a small bed and breakfast in a little country village outside of Paris and having a romantically good time there. They also have been keeping up with WilSon on YT. They miss everyone and send their love.

oops I forgot to say they'll be back in about a week.

That's great. I was watching the YT clip from Wednesday's show last night and I noticed TomBry wrote a comment on it about Adrienne (they were not happy with what she did to Will) and so I knew they were at least watching the show. So happy for those two. Thanks for updating us on where they are and how they are doing.

#22697   2013/06/21 06:34AM
    tracy10

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote kayhan: I really hope Will tells Sonny about Adrienne' s visit and what she said to him. I am still seething at her nerve. She was never a favorite of mine, and now she is totally like gum at the bottom of my walking boot! In fact I would like to kick her with said boot but my foot would hurt too much! Ugh.

Looking forward to the show today because of WilSon and we should see them most of next week! I hope we get at least some kisses or something!

Read on Twitter than today and tomorrow Casey (Chad) films his last episode (to air 10-30-13). Also read on Daytimeroyalty.com that both Camila and Chandler plan to leave when their contracts expire (CM is Dec. 2013; CB is July 2014). Hope FS stays on (his is thru 2015 but not sure what month). So let's enjoy them while we can.

Just to let you know...one of the girls I follow on twitter had dinner with Freddie last night (she won with her AA donation) and she asked Freddie about Chandler leaving and he told her "nothing had been decided" and "he hopes he doesn't leave".

Thanks for that Lucky, I'll admit I was sad when I heard Casey was taping his last scenes and worried about Chandler's contract. I just have to remember it's too early to get worried about it and a lot can happen between now and Dec. There is a lot of speculation on FB about Chandler's contract, so I'm glad I'm not also on Twitter or I'd only worry more.

#22698   2013/06/21 06:41AM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote lucky irish:

That is true. I hope Chandler decides to stay at least until he gets through college (maybe this is a way to try to get more $ who knows) and then after he gets his degree, then if he wants to move on...). At least we know we'll have WilSon for awhile, and also Sonny will have his own storyline adventure this summer and who knows what will happen this fall, etc. I am looking forward to the show today and next week because we get Will and Sonny. They make the show enjoyable for me. I don't care about Kristen's plan (although I don't want Eric to get hurt because I like him) and Brady is just being stupid. JJ and his drug-buddy Rory I have had it with that s/l. Dannifer is boring. The only good thing about the show as far as I am concerned is Will and Sonny.

Have a good day, Lucky, and I will check in later.

Kay, I saw that info this weekend and was saddened. And you are right no matter what we should enjoy each Wilson day. (Of course we already do but I'd need helpful reminders if those rumors were true).

Lucky, thanks for that info. Sounds promising... hopeful. But you never know.

Maybe we should email, tweet, write, call whatever... And let Days know WE LOVE WILSON! We Want More!! And that means Chandler and Freddie!
    And of something does happen to change that.. We want it HAPPY'!!

MOST ImportantLy!!!... ...... .......

It's a WilSon Day!!!!!!!!!

#22699   2013/06/21 06:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

I’m still not going to comment about Chandler until December when it’s more definitive about his status on DOOL but I will post these tweets.

Becca ‏@Surprisesurpri2 @SusenMc Does he have a decent PR spin on this whole CM-might-leave thing? I worried he might be stuck for words, but I know he's good at PR
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@Surprisesurpri2 He said it's not 100%.. he could stay - he wants him to stay. Doesn't want a recast...
    Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 @SusenMc @Surprisesurpri2 awwww sonny wants Will to stay♥♥♥♥♥
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@upasana10 @Surprisesurpri2 He COMPLETELY wants CM to stay - was sad about the thought of him leaving, if he leaves
    Oops2010♥Freddie ‏@upasana10 @SusenMc @Surprisesurpri2 he is so sweet.I m sure he knows this chemistry between them will be difficult to reproduce again with some else.
    Susen (Lady) McBeth ‏@SusenMc .@upasana10 @Surprisesurpri2 Exactly what he said..

#22700   2013/06/21 06:58AM
    Tigress_Faith

Good Morning WilSon Blvd.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

I'm caught up on everyone's posts. I'm sorry that I'm not going to be able to reply to everyone's posts.

I agree with those of you that said that Adrienne has absolutely no respect for her son. She does not care about what her son wants or what makes him happy. I'm disgusted with her - I have absolutely no empathy for her as a mother - in fact, I'm ashamed to be placed in the same category with her as a mother, especially when she used Will's love for his daughter to make her point.

Spoilers indicate that Sonny reads his mother the riot act. I'm wondering if Will is going to tell Sonny what his mother said to him. I really hope he does tell Sonny. I was so proud of Will on Wednesday.

Str8 - thank you for all the links, tweets and updates.

Talk to you all soon.
    Hugs.

« 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list