List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045397, Replies: 28284
    « 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 » »| page:
    #22681   2013/06/20 08:15PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:
    Quote princessangelmama: Morning everyone

I agree with all th epposts as to how cute Sonny and Will are with AG. I love seeing them together and most times I pretend that Gabi does not exist. I am hoping she gets lost in her room at the apartment.

I am still looking forward to sonny going off on Adrienne.

STR8 thank you for the links and the recaps...always love those:)

I agree, I think they are so cute with the baby. Cannot wait to see the scenes in the next few months with the new living arrangements with Gabi and the baby that Chandler was talking about in an interview. He said those were some of his favorite scenes. Friday we get Will & Sonny, and then four days next week I believe they are on (according to IHW they are on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday).

Today's show we get Nick getting fired, and he talks to Vargas about a business opportunity (probably related to his investment deal where he tripled Vargas's money.

Wasn't Soony going to get involved with some new enterprise -I can't I,aging him getting involved with Vargas and Nick but there is that crazy possibility.

#22682   2013/06/20 08:17PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Hello WilSon Blvd!

I'm sorry I have been MIA - I needed to take a step back after Wednesday's episode. I also came down with some kind of bug, and have been feeling poorly.

What happened to Sonny being named AG's godfather?

Did anyone notice that WilSon's new apartment number is 14? I remember, because, Sonny's studio was #15. After, WilSon's first fight, when Will was standing outside Sonny's apartment, he stood right in front of the door to apartment #14. We all know how special the number 14 is to WilSon.

Will's scruff is gone - he is still HOT.

I'm ready for those shirtless WilSon scenes coming up soon, right, Str8, right?

Hope everyone is well.

Good night and I'll talk to everyone tomorrow.
    Love and hugs.

Hi Tigress! So great to see your post. Totally get it on needing to take a break after yesterday's show, it was brutal for us Will lovers! Glad to see you back...missed you!!! And I hope you feel better

I did notice the apartment number - 14. I watch the Nov. 14 episode often...one of my all-time favorites for obvious reasons. I'm still wondering when Sonny had time to move all their stuff across the hall and decorate...or was it the little gnomes like the one on Chandler's sweater in the "CHILL" YT video.

Not sure what happened with Sonny being named Godfather...I'm still thinking they'll get to it. We haven't seen Gabi for a bit, which is fine by me since I needed a break from her drivel...but now that's been replaced by Adrienne's drivel, which is actually worse. Next week will be good when Sonny takes his stand and Will overhears Sonny defend him, showing Will again just how much Sonny loves him.

So hang in there Tigress...the shirtless scenes are coming on July 1 I think. Str8 can confirm I'm bet. Will is not backing down, he's hotter, stronger and more confident than ever with Sonny and AG!!! Hugs!

Hi Tigress I’m so glad you posted and I’m sorry you’re not feeling good, I hope you get better soon.

They could name Sonny as godfather if the show does a baptism.

Yes I noticed the number change right away when Sonny opened the door for Chad. Ahh good memories of the Nov. 14 episode.

LuvWilSon Here’s the info again for shirtless scenes and no specified date was given other than July.

jaycub‏@jacobhoward19 Got this message from my DOOL contact:"Spent today with shirtless Chandler doing beach scenes-- It's July in Salem." SO JEALOUS! I'm dead.
    10:42 p.m. - Mar 8, 2013
    https://twitter.com/jacobhoward19/status/310249225587916802

Becca ‏@Surprisesurpri2 @freddiemsmith Wondering for the entire #wilSon fandom, any shirtless scenes coming up on #days? hmm?
    freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith @Surprisesurpri2 yes there is! July I believe

#22683   2013/06/20 08:19PM
    Str8tButEqual

I normally FF thru the Dan & Jen scenes but I happened to stop at the point where Dan has a letter for Jennifer. I wasn’t as impressed like I was when Will was writing his heartfelt note to Sonny but I guess that‘s really no big surprise.

#22684   2013/06/20 08:22PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote princessangelmama: Morning everyone

I agree with all th epposts as to how cute Sonny and Will are with AG. I love seeing them together and most times I pretend that Gabi does not exist. I am hoping she gets lost in her room at the apartment.

I am still looking forward to sonny going off on Adrienne.

STR8 thank you for the links and the recaps...always love those:)

I agree, I think they are so cute with the baby. Cannot wait to see the scenes in the next few months with the new living arrangements with Gabi and the baby that Chandler was talking about in an interview. He said those were some of his favorite scenes. Friday we get Will & Sonny, and then four days next week I believe they are on (according to IHW they are on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday).

Today's show we get Nick getting fired, and he talks to Vargas about a business opportunity (probably related to his investment deal where he tripled Vargas's money.

Wasn't Soony going to get involved with some new enterprise -I can't I,aging him getting involved with Vargas and Nick but there is that crazy possibility.

Here are some tweets that pertain to that.

freddie smith‏@freddiemsmith @SusenMc @jenpoll Chandler is already gone and spoiler alert there is going to b a bit of a change this summer at the coffee house
    Jenny P. ‏@jenpoll @freddiemsmith @SusenMc Another change for the coffee house?? Hmmm... now you'll have us all guessing, lol. Thanks for the scoop!

Rachel Ann ‏@xstache @freddiemsmith - Hiii! Is Summer in Salem full of exciting new things?
    freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith @xstache sonny starts another business venture!

#22685   2013/06/20 09:18PM
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Poll: June 17, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-17-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#22686   2013/06/20 09:47PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: I normally FF thru the Dan & Jen scenes but I happened to stop at the point where Dan has a letter for Jennifer. I wasn’t as impressed like I was when Will was writing his heartfelt note to Sonny but I guess that‘s really no big surprise.

I agree. Will's note to Sonny was loving and sweet and HEARTFELT. Daniel's note to Jennifer sounded like something a kid would write, not a grown man. It sounded stupid to me.

#22687   2013/06/20 10:02PM
    kayhan

I really hope Will tells Sonny about Adrienne' s visit and what she said to him. I am still seething at her nerve. She was never a favorite of mine, and now she is totally like gum at the bottom of my walking boot! In fact I would like to kick her with said boot but my foot would hurt too much! Ugh.

Looking forward to the show today because of WilSon and we should see them most of next week! I hope we get at least some kisses or something!

Read on Twitter than today and tomorrow Casey (Chad) films his last episode (to air 10-30-13). Also read on Daytimeroyalty.com that both Camila and Chandler plan to leave when their contracts expire (CM is Dec. 2013; CB is July 2014). Hope FS stays on (his is thru 2015 but not sure what month). So let's enjoy them while we can.

#22688   2013/06/21 02:25AM
    gidi51

how they cange chandler with previus actor?

#22689   2013/06/21 04:42AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

6/21 Sonny tells Will the truth about Sami; Sami and EJ rush to stop Will from sacrificing himself; Kristen's plot unfolds just as Brady decides to reach out to her; Jennifer's put in a tough position when Daniel exposes JJ's shady actions.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 04:44AM
    #22690   2013/06/21 05:18AM
    lucky irish

Quote kayhan: I really hope Will tells Sonny about Adrienne' s visit and what she said to him. I am still seething at her nerve. She was never a favorite of mine, and now she is totally like gum at the bottom of my walking boot! In fact I would like to kick her with said boot but my foot would hurt too much! Ugh.

Looking forward to the show today because of WilSon and we should see them most of next week! I hope we get at least some kisses or something!

Read on Twitter than today and tomorrow Casey (Chad) films his last episode (to air 10-30-13). Also read on Daytimeroyalty.com that both Camila and Chandler plan to leave when their contracts expire (CM is Dec. 2013; CB is July 2014). Hope FS stays on (his is thru 2015 but not sure what month). So let's enjoy them while we can.

hey Kay...gum on your walking boot...lol...I feel the same way!

Just to let you know...one of the girls I follow on twitter had dinner with Freddie last night (she won with her AA donation) and she asked Freddie about Chandler leaving and he told her "nothing had been decided" and "he hopes he doesn't leave".

So if Freddie doesn't know...I don't know how the gossip rags would...lol...

too much speculation...I think we should just enjoy WilSon!!!

« 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list