List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050816, Replies: 28295
    « 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 » »| page:
    #22671   2013/06/20 10:57AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote princessangelmama: Morning everyone

I agree with all th epposts as to how cute Sonny and Will are with AG. I love seeing them together and most times I pretend that Gabi does not exist. I am hoping she gets lost in her room at the apartment.

I am still looking forward to sonny going off on Adrienne.

STR8 thank you for the links and the recaps...always love those:)

I agree, I think they are so cute with the baby. Cannot wait to see the scenes in the next few months with the new living arrangements with Gabi and the baby that Chandler was talking about in an interview. He said those were some of his favorite scenes. Friday we get Will & Sonny, and then four days next week I believe they are on (according to IHW they are on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday).

Today's show we get Nick getting fired, and he talks to Vargas about a business opportunity (probably related to his investment deal where he tripled Vargas's money.

#22672   2013/06/20 12:40PM
    Str8tButEqual

BB Q & A I only copied Chandler/Will & Freddie/Sonny related stuff.

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne @BlakeBerris favourite scene with Chandler?
    Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris @Kiia_Byrne the ones in the square where i said "if you want something to love get a dog" such well written scenes!

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne @BlakeBerris and what was your favourite scene with Freddie? #days
    Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris @Kiia_Byrne the fight! #DAYS

#Cheddie ‏@TeamCheddieUK @BlakeBerris what was it like to film the nick tied up will shooting scenes? #DAYS
    Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris @TeamCheddieUK those scenes were very emotional and intense. me and chandler had to get a few drinks after.

Jordan Shuey ‏@jmshuey @BlakeBerris What was your favorite scene to shoot so far on Days?
    Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris @jmshuey Smith Island #DAYS

Anthony ‏@CheddieZolanski @BlakeBerris You described Chandler as a total idiot. How would you describe Freddie? #Days
    Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris @CheddieZolanski a gentleman.

#22673   2013/06/20 12:43PM
    Str8tButEqual

I agree with all th epposts as to how cute Sonny and Will are with AG. I love seeing them together and most times I pretend that Gabi does not exist. I am hoping she gets lost in her room at the apartment.

It has been really great not having to see Gabi with WilSon and the baby.

#22674   2013/06/20 03:38PM
    Str8tButEqual

Picture Perfect
    danrdarrenc.tumblr.com/post/53394530933/picture-perfect

#22675   2013/06/20 04:48PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:

It has been really great not having to see Gabi with WilSon and the baby.

It will happen soon enough. I just wonder if they will have her and Nick reconcile? They had better set some ground rules with her - no sleepovers for Nick at that apartment.

#22676   2013/06/20 04:53PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: BB Q & A I only copied Chandler/Will & Freddie/Sonny related stuff.

Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris @Kiia_Byrne the ones in the square where i said "if you want something to love get a dog" such well written scenes!

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne @BlakeBerris and what was your favourite scene with Freddie? #days

#Cheddie ‏@TeamCheddieUK @BlakeBerris what was it like to film the nick tied up will shooting scenes? #DAYS
    Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris @TeamCheddieUK those scenes were very emotional and intense. me and chandler had to get a few drinks after.

Jordan Shuey ‏@jmshuey @BlakeBerris What was your favorite scene to shoot so far on Days?

Anthony ‏@CheddieZolanski @BlakeBerris You described Chandler as a total idiot. How would you describe Freddie? #Days

I saw some of the tweets and Blake even threw some trivia stuff in about the town square and how they change it around (redress it is the term he used). You don't see that too often. Maybe he was not getting enough ?'s so had to fill in the time. I wish they would have Freddie/Chandler do a Q&A together sometime.

#22677   2013/06/20 05:35PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: BB Q & A I only copied Chandler/Will & Freddie/Sonny related stuff.

I saw some of the tweets and Blake even threw some trivia stuff in about the town square and how they change it around (redress it is the term he used). You don't see that too often. Maybe he was not getting enough ?'s so had to fill in the time. I wish they would have Freddie/Chandler do a Q&A together sometime.

I agree that would be great to have them to a Q&A.

#22678   2013/06/20 05:36PM
    Str8tButEqual

You have to scroll down to find the Chandler article.

DAYS: Chandler Massey makes NBC Daytime History with Emmy win

t.co/Q5e9rv3EqH

fb.me/1OLiitGKf

#22679   2013/06/20 07:10PM
    Tigress_Faith

Hello WilSon Blvd!

I'm sorry I have been MIA - I needed to take a step back after Wednesday's episode. I also came down with some kind of bug, and have been feeling poorly.

What happened to Sonny being named AG's godfather?

Did anyone notice that WilSon's new apartment number is 14? I remember, because, Sonny's studio was #15. After, WilSon's first fight, when Will was standing outside Sonny's apartment, he stood right in front of the door to apartment #14. We all know how special the number 14 is to WilSon.

Will's scruff is gone - he is still HOT.

I'm ready for those shirtless WilSon scenes coming up soon, right, Str8, right?

Hope everyone is well.

Good night and I'll talk to everyone tomorrow.
    Love and hugs.

#22680   2013/06/20 07:27PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Tigress_Faith: Hello WilSon Blvd!

I'm sorry I have been MIA - I needed to take a step back after Wednesday's episode. I also came down with some kind of bug, and have been feeling poorly.

What happened to Sonny being named AG's godfather?

Did anyone notice that WilSon's new apartment number is 14? I remember, because, Sonny's studio was #15. After, WilSon's first fight, when Will was standing outside Sonny's apartment, he stood right in front of the door to apartment #14. We all know how special the number 14 is to WilSon.

Will's scruff is gone - he is still HOT.

I'm ready for those shirtless WilSon scenes coming up soon, right, Str8, right?

Hope everyone is well.

Good night and I'll talk to everyone tomorrow.
    Love and hugs.

Hi Tigress! So great to see your post. Totally get it on needing to take a break after yesterday's show, it was brutal for us Will lovers! Glad to see you back...missed you!!! And I hope you feel better

I did notice the apartment number - 14. I watch the Nov. 14 episode often...one of my all-time favorites for obvious reasons. I'm still wondering when Sonny had time to move all their stuff across the hall and decorate...or was it the little gnomes like the one on Chandler's sweater in the "CHILL" YT video.

Not sure what happened with Sonny being named Godfather...I'm still thinking they'll get to it. We haven't seen Gabi for a bit, which is fine by me since I needed a break from her drivel...but now that's been replaced by Adrienne's drivel, which is actually worse. Next week will be good when Sonny takes his stand and Will overhears Sonny defend him, showing Will again just how much Sonny loves him.

So hang in there Tigress...the shirtless scenes are coming on July 1 I think. Str8 can confirm I'm bet. Will is not backing down, he's hotter, stronger and more confident than ever with Sonny and AG!!! Hugs!

« 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list