List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1006021, Replies: 28259
    « 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 » »| page:
    #22651   2013/06/19 07:45PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    LuvWilSon

Quote lucky irish: here's the next chapter
    www.fanfiction.net/s/9181820/7/

I hope you enjoy...sorry I took so long, but thank you for your patience!

Woo hoo, thanks Lucky!

#22652   2013/06/19 07:46PM
    jaxann

This is kind of random and weird but did anyone notice the sounds Will made when getting Ari from Sonny??? Gosh it was sweet.

#22653   2013/06/19 07:48PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote jaxann: This is kind of random and weird but did anyone notice the sounds Will made when getting Ari from Sonny??? Gosh it was sweet.

Yes, that along with the constant bottom tapping...so cute!

#22654   2013/06/19 07:56PM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.19.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxfTZOTfFs

A couple of observations other than Adrianne's a b!tch is that Sonny is now keeping another secret from Will. I hope that changes and tells Will later what he did. Also I'm not too fond of Chad's hair.

Tigress I'm with Lucky I hope you're doing ok.

Str8, first thanks for posting the YT clips. You rock! I need to watch again as I'm catching up here, but my take on Sonny keeping another secret is a bit different, so please don't throw things at me...

I think Sonny is in damage control mode trying to figure out how to communicate this to Will at the right time so he doesn't completely freak out and lose it. Remember that Will just had major surgery from a gunshot wound and almost died. Sonny is trying to protect him, so he's not just throwing all this news at Will at once...I don't think he is intentionally planning to keep these things from Will forever to lie and deceive him.

Like when he found out about Kate's affair with Rafe...he didn't tell him immediately, but he instead wanted to tell him at the right time...but always had every intention of telling him. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's my two cents anyway.

Great post. I agree he will tell him but just wants the timing to br right.
    I cannot believe Will is well enough to be released from the hospital after major surgery for being shot. Seems like Gabby was being released on the same day as Will.

Plus Will was walking around and holding Ari. Not all that sore it seems... Soaps! And why is Gabi in the hospital so long? Crazy. Unless its only ... How long? And Sonny moved and unpacked...

And I totally know that Sonny is trying to protect Will by not saying anything yet about video and he had not about jail ... .. But I feel Will has tried so hard to tell everything and discuss everything because its so important to Sonny.
    But I love that Sonny wants to protect Will. (Since I can't)
    It's just Will get a lot of criticism it seems

Wonder if Will will say anything about Adrienne???? If not I hope no one criticizes him because it will be to protect Sonny..,
    Not sure if I make any sense.

#22655   2013/06/19 08:03PM
    jaxann

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote jaxann: This is kind of random and weird but did anyone notice the sounds Will made when getting Ari from Sonny??? Gosh it was sweet.

Yes, that along with the constant bottom tapping...so cute!

Yes I noticed he still was doing that today. Lol

#22656   2013/06/19 08:07PM
    jaxann

Can Adrienne not see that her son is so deeply in love with Will and AG and he would be broken without them? He just glows in their presence. He is so happy!! She doesn't see his joy? Plus he has told her!!!! Eyes and ears, Adrienne--- use them!

#22657   2013/06/20 04:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Even though Adrienne was acting like a total b!tch to Will, I loved watching Chandler & Judi play off of one another.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.19.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxfTZOTfFs

0:17 Sonny “No, she--she can’t get calls. She can’t get calls and you can’t leave the hospital till the doctors release you. But EJ is all over this. Sami’s going to be ok. Especially now that my dad’s representing her.”

0:30 Will seemed pleased to hear that Justin’s on the case

0:36-0:38 Will looked really excited about being released soon.

0:41-1:24 Sonny “Hey, I have something for you.”
    Will “What, a bright, shiny object to distract me?”--------That’s funny, although if we’re going for a distraction couldn’t we have some kissing instead.
    Sonny “No, it’s a video of you and Ari--”
    Will “What’s the matter? Look, I know I had a bad hair day. You don’t have to protect me.”----------I didn’t know guys say this like women do.
    Sonny “Uh, no, no, it’s not that. I just--I can’t find the right video. Why don’t I get you the real thing?”-------Uh oh, Sonny not good with keeping another secret. Yes I know all the reasons why Sonny’s not saying anything and all the future spoilers BUT considering Will gets condemned when he keeps something from somebody else, I think it’s only fair to point out that Sonny gets his fair share of the heat.
    Will “Oh, they’re here? Yay.”---------I love how eager Will is to see his daughter.
    Sonny “Yeah. Here, you sit tight. I’ll be right back, ok?”
    Will “Ok, wait, wait. Thank you.”-----I like how Will tugged on Sonny’s hand to bring him back.
    Sonny “Oh, it’s just right down the hall.”-------Will playfully tapped Sonny’s chest.
    Will “No.”
    Sonny “It’s not that big a deal.”
    Will “I’m talking about getting your dad to represent my mom. Thank you so much.”----------Will appreciates Sonny
    Sonny “I’m just glad I could help. Sit tight. I’ll be back in a few.”
    Will “Ok. Love you.”----------Aww so sweet.

1:44-2:09 Sonny “She got very excited when I said it’s time to hang out with dad.”------Will’s excited too.
    Will “Yeah?”
    Sonny “Yeah.”
    Will “Hi, precious. Oh.”--------So cute.
    Sonny “Listen, I’m going to go check in at the coffee house. You two ok? Will?”----------Will is just too adorable cooing over the baby.
    Will “What?”
    Sonny “You’re so gone right now. I’ll see you later.”--------I love how Sonny smiles as he watches Will bond with his daughter.
    Will “See you later, see ya.”

2:49-3:01 Chad “Holy--How did you get that?”--------Think about it.
    Sonny “You sent it to me.”
    Chad “That day at the coffee house. Damn it. Have you shown anyone this?”
    Sonny “Of course I haven’t. You know what this could do to Sami’s case?”----------I still say he should have shown it to Will.
    Chad “Yeah, it could help put her in jail for life.”

3:20-4:16 Will “I just want everything to be ok for her, you know? Like, forever. And, um, when she cries, I feel like crying and don’t want anything bad to happen to her and don’t ever want her to feel sad. But, you know, obviously, I don’t--I don’t have a lot of control over that.”-------That’s real nice Adrienne to use this against Will to justify your cruelty.
    Adrienne “No.”
    Will “Yeah. Wish I did.”
    Adrienne “I know how you feel. But even though, you know, you don’t have a lot of control, it’s still your responsibility to do your damnedest to protect her.”---------------There comes a time to loosen the reins and let children find their own way.
    Will “Yeah.”
    Adrienne “Yeah.”
    Will “That’s how you feel with your kids, hmm?”
    Adrienne “Yeah. And actually, that’s why I’m here. You love Sonny, right?”
    Will “Yes.”
    Adrienne “I know you do. That’s why I’m asking you--actually, I’m begging you. Do the right thing and break up with him.”------You suck

4:18 Chad “Look, I thought it was funny at the time. I still would have, if Sami hadn’t ended up shooting the guy.”-------Yes death seems to put a damper on humor.

4:31-4:38 Sonny “No, Sami’s lawyer needs to know everything that’s out there that can come back and bite them.”
    Chad “It won’t. We’re the only ones who have this. If we both delete it, then there’s no evidence.”------Wrong because Adrienne’s going to have it.

6:03-6:39 Adrienne “Right, so you did exactly as I predicted. You lied to him and you broke his heart.”------STFU like your any better.
    Will “Um, Sonny and I have moved past that.”--------That’s because it’s up to them to work it out not you.
    Adrienne “Oh, yes, yes, so it seemed, so it seemed. And then you got him involved in this whole mess with Nick and Gabi and almost got him killed. And now your mother has been accused of murder too.”--------I really disliked her snooty tone when she said “so it seemed”. That whole island thing wouldn’t have happened at all if it wasn’t for Jensen.
    Will “Ok. Is that my fault too?”
    Adrienne “No, no. But your whole family, it’s all about the drama. Serious drama, sometimes with tragic consequences. So whether you intend it or not, eventually, you are going to destroy my son. Can’t you see that?”----------Johnson/Kiriakis had more than their fair share of drama.

6:41 Stay strong Will, face that demon.

6:42-7:35 I like watching Sonny, Chad & Abby in these scenes together trying to come up with some conclusion about Bernardi. There should be more of these types of scenes with the younger group hanging out.

6:59 Sorry Chad your hair just doesn’t do anything for me but everything else, um, yeah, you’re rockin.

7:37-9:04 Will “Hmm. No, I-I don’t see how I’m going to destroy your son. You know, the opposite is true, actually. I’m doing everything in my power to make him happy, ok? Sonny and I are going to be together. It does not really matter what you think or how you feel.”--------You tell her Will and he’s being honest with Sonny.
    Adrienne “Don’t get yourself upset.”-------What a b!tch.
    Will “Well, maybe you should have thought of that before you came in and started telling me what a horrible person I was, ok? When I get out of here, Sonny and I are going to continue to live together.”---------Great job with telling her off.
    Adrienne “And Gabi and the baby, yes, I heard.”
    Will “Oh, great. Well, I’m glad you love the idea.”----------I love snarky Will.
    Adrienne “What, just another sacrifice my son has to make for you.”-----------It doesn’t seem like a sacrifice when Sonny’s smiling all the time whenever he’s with Will & Ari.
    Will “It was his idea.”
    Adrienne “Of course it was.”
    Will “You know what? I really wish that you could accept Sonny and me. I really do. But if you can’t, you’re going to be the one that takes a step back from Sonny’s life.”--------She’s pushing too hard and I can’t wait for Sonny to tell her off.
    Adrienne “I’m his mother.”----------Big whoop-de-doo. Parents need to learn not to control their children’s lives.
    Will “I’m the one he’s going to spend the rest of his life with, ok? Nothing is going to change that.”----------This is really sweet but being a long time soap watcher this doesn’t bode well. I’m going to try to ignore this message.
    Adrienne “I was really hoping you would save yourself and my son a lot of pain by ending things now. Because it will end, Will. Sooner or later, you will make some mistake and you will end up breaking my son’s heart. And that will be it. That will be the final straw for my son.”-------------The only one breaking your son’s heart is you.

10:41-10:58 Adrienne “You have a chance here to do a really good thing and save a lot of people a lot of pain. But you won’t, will you? Because you’re as selfish and destructive as your mother.”-----------She’s delusional. Will’s one of the least selfish characters on this soap and he’s nowhere on the same level as Sami. I think getting shot to protect a homophobe is at the very top of the list of a selfless act.

10:59-11:15 Will “Whew. She is wrong about your daddy. She has no idea what she’s talking about.”--------Aww, I love you Will. You stayed strong even though those words cut you to the core.

13:21 Chad “The important thing is that EJ knows that all the videos are gone. It’s over.”----------Um, no, it’s only just begun.

#22658   2013/06/20 04:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives... />

6/20 Kristen makes her move; Brady has a proposition for Nicole; Jennifer reveals stunning news; Nick is fired.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

6/20 A vengeful Kristen makes her move; Brady asks Nicole to go away with him; Daniel catches JJ red-handed; Nick goes to Vargas with a surprising offer; Jennifer shares stunning news with Brady about Kristen.

#22659   2013/06/20 04:38AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here's some more Emmy related pics.

Anthony Skordi ‏@AnthonySkordi @ChandlerMassey from Emmy to... pic.twitter.com/8lrMA0J7py

Casey Deidrick ‏@CaseyDeidrick Congrats to all of my homies on @DaysofourLives for winning best show! instagram.com/p/awtZ0CwuG2/

#22660   2013/06/20 04:58AM
    lucky irish

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote lucky irish: here's the next chapter
    www.fanfiction.net/s/9181820/7/

I hope you enjoy...sorry I took so long, but thank you for your patience!

Woo hoo, thanks Lucky!

welcome! I hope you enjoy...

« 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list