List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050825, Replies: 28295
    « 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 » »| page:
    #22641   2013/06/19 06:57PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    MGJ_08

Quote kayhan:
    Quote adnelson92: Hey Wilson Blvd. Well today show was great except for Sonny's mom. I understand as a mother of 2 boys that she wants to protect Sonny. But she is just doing everything wrong. The way she talked to Will behind Sonny's back is just wrong. Again, understand that she is worried about her son but she has no right to say anything about her concerns to Will. She already "told" Sonny that he needs to walk away. I so enjoyed watching Will stand up to her today. Before he would have just not said anything and then broke up with Sonny because he already said he has the baggage which as Sonny pointed out he hates that word.

I did enjoy watching Justin tell her that she needs to back off. I love Justin he is just a great father he knows how much Sonny loves Will.

Looking forward to the show down with Sonny and his mom. Not sure if Will and Sonny are on tomorrow as I do not see any spoilers that said they were but I am hoping they are on.

I am wondering if Sonny's mom is the one who brings the truth out about the video as she has it on her phone because of Sonny putting it there. Of course Sonny does not remember yet that he transferred the video to her phone. I am looking forward to the next few months. Well hope everyone is good.

Totally agree. Will was awesome in the way he kept his control as Adrienne spread her vicious venom at him. She royally piSSed me off. He had such control. I also liked Sonny and Chad's scenes with Abby when they talked of what could have happened to her mother last Fall with Nicole. Made her realize what can happen when people jump to conclusions without real proof just hearsay.

I think Adrienne was talking out her butt! How is Will Selfish? He is always thinking of others first! (kind of how he gets himself in trouble sometimes) The whole baby drama he was all about Gabi (tho not sure why) He put his life on the line saving Nick, the guy who was blackmailing him. Even with DL Brian!! Will only gave back Sonny's key because he wanted Sonny to be happy, had it in his pretty little head that somehow Sonny would be happier with DL. He put Sonny's happiness ahead of his own (or thought he was) Will is one of the most selfless people in Salem for goodness sake!! UGH!!! Adrienne needs to mind her own business. Her "little boy", I believe she called him, is a grown man!! Sexy one at that Wooohoooo. Love me some Sonny!! Wait! Whoa! Sorry got off track!! Anyway they'll be fine and she is going lose her son if she doesn't knock it off!!

I love Sonny! Love them both but GOD I LOVE Sonny

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 06:59PM
    #22642   2013/06/19 07:01PM
    kayhan

How cute was Will when Sonny handed him AG? So sweet the faces he was making at her (although she had her eyes closed I think).

#22643   2013/06/19 07:08PM
    princessange...

Quote kayhan:
    Quote princessangelmama: I just saw it and Will was awesome...I loved that he told her that if she could not accept them she woiuld be taking a step back from sonny because they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. He was so strong and classy ...he didn;t chew her out or was mean but he stood up for himself and his relationship..I was cheering him on!!!

Adrienne...I just can;t wait for next week. Oh I really hope Sonny finds out becuase he is going to be so pissed off. I almost widh someone had recorded it just so he could see it , because she was nasty!!

Of course Adrienne is going to have the tape and I think she is going to do something with it which in turn I think will cause a wedge between her and sonny even more...

I wish Sonny would tell Will though ...what happended to no secrets Sonny !!! AHHH!!!

I was wishing that Will would have recorded his conversation with Adrienne but of course he could not (he was holding AG when she came in the room so he had his hands full).

I know right because of Will tells sony he will make it sound not as bad and it was bad !!!

#22644   2013/06/19 07:29PM
    kayhan

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote adnelson92: Hey Wilson Blvd. Well today show was great except for Sonny's mom. I understand as a mother of 2 boys that she wants to protect Sonny. But she is just doing everything wrong. The way she talked to Will behind Sonny's back is just wrong. Again, understand that she is worried about her son but she has no right to say anything about her concerns to Will. She already "told" Sonny that he needs to walk away. I so enjoyed watching Will stand up to her today. Before he would have just not said anything and then broke up with Sonny because he already said he has the baggage which as Sonny pointed out he hates that word.

I did enjoy watching Justin tell her that she needs to back off. I love Justin he is just a great father he knows how much Sonny loves Will.

Looking forward to the show down with Sonny and his mom. Not sure if Will and Sonny are on tomorrow as I do not see any spoilers that said they were but I am hoping they are on.

I am wondering if Sonny's mom is the one who brings the truth out about the video as she has it on her phone because of Sonny putting it there. Of course Sonny does not remember yet that he transferred the video to her phone. I am looking forward to the next few months. Well hope everyone is good.

Totally agree. Will was awesome in the way he kept his control as Adrienne spread her vicious venom at him. She royally piSSed me off. He had such control. I also liked Sonny and Chad's scenes with Abby when they talked of what could have happened to her mother last Fall with Nicole. Made her realize what can happen when people jump to conclusions without real proof just hearsay.

I think Adrienne was talking out her butt! How is Will Selfish? He is always thinking of others first! (kind of how he gets himself in trouble sometimes) The whole baby drama he was all about Gabi (tho not sure why) He put his life on the line saving Nick, the guy who was blackmailing him. Even with DL Brian!! Will only gave back Sonny's key because he wanted Sonny to be happy, had it in his pretty little head that somehow Sonny would be happier with DL. He put Sonny's happiness ahead of his own (or thought he was) Will is one of the most selfless people in Salem for goodness sake!! UGH!!! Adrienne needs to mind her own business. Her "little boy", I believe she called him, is a grown man!! Sexy one at that Wooohoooo. Love me some Sonny!! Wait! Whoa! Sorry got off track!! Anyway they'll be fine and she is going lose her son if she doesn't knock it off!!

I loved your post. So true.

#22645   2013/06/19 07:29PM
    LuvWilSon

Hi everyone. Finally got caught up after watching the scenes a few more times. Great posts and comments by everyone. I think it's safe to say that Adrienne better watch her back because she's officially on everyone's sh!t list...grrr. Some other random thoughts...

Love that Will broke out the robe a la Sonny from a few months back. That blue color rocks on him and makes his eyes sizzle...yum!

Loved the quick "love you" call out to Sonny and the scene with AG in that adorable pink hat. Will still looks terrified that she's going to cry when he holds her. They are both so smitten with her, and Sonny's "you're so gone right now" comment was so sweet...and true.

We got a nice peek of their new 2-bedroom apartment...wonder when he's had the time to move in all the stuff and decorate...or have they not moved in yet? I thought Sonny's studio was on the right side of hallway and this new apartment he and Chad were in today was on the left side. I know, pesky details...

I am happy to see Chad and Abby finally involved in this story...it's been way overdue. They both care about WilSon so I'm enjoying their scenes. Loved Chad's shirt and body in it today...very nice. What is it with men in grey shirts on this show, they fill them out very nicely (Sonny's v-neck!). I do want to give Abby a cheeseburger or two...she's looking a little lean lately. Have some dessert girlfriend, it's ok!

I just thought Will was amazing today, and it just shows how far he has come in the past 6 months. So quietly confident in his relationship and love for Sonny, not backing down, not shrinking to Adrienne's demands like he would have before.

He had me at "I'm the one spending the rest of my life with him"...OMG. He was so expressive in between his scripted lines, you could tell that he was simmering under the surface and just wanted to reach out and smack Adrienne upside the head. She did rattle him at the end with that last comment about being "selfish"...he was visibly hurt, almost wounded...it got to me. But his resolve and determination never wavered. So well-acted by Chandler.

And what kind of mother does this? I'm a mother, so I get the protective thing, but she is way overplaying her hand and is on a quick path to losing her son. Now with the video in her hand, there will be some sort of deal/negotiation that's part of the "rips Sonny's family apart" spoiler...all good drama, but so hurtful to her son and Will. But again, easier for me to deal with than a love triangle!

Str8 - Can't wait for your recap tomorrow...should be something! And for the record, I would be considered "old" too, lol.

Tigress and Lucky - Know you're busy..miss you both!

Kayhan - I also noticed Will shaved the scruff too...I like him either way. I thought he did look a lot younger/more boyish today with it shaved.

Mari - Loved the last chapter and ending to the story...please write another

Adnelson - Great to see your post.

CHKDeWilSon - Loved your rant on Adrienne!

Hugs all

#22646   2013/06/19 07:31PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote kayhan:

MGJ - Sing it!!!!

#22647   2013/06/19 07:41PM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0OGvUb8uF0

I thought this video of Chandler at ACME was so funny. He is good with comedy. HOpe it is okay to post link.

Ok I had some time to watch this and I liked the minivan joke. I would also like to mention that I would be considered "old".

I am definitely old!!! Lol. I saw the ACME Saturday night video when Chandler and Casey hosted together and they were so good and funny. Chandler can act - comedy or drama!!!!

#22648   2013/06/19 07:42PM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual: MIchael Fairman ‏@MichaelFairman
    Chandler Massey Interview – Days of our Lives – 40th Annual Daytime Emmys Winners/Pressroom: [...] t.co/PhEztcOGsN

Loved it!!!!! So precious

#22649   2013/06/19 07:43PM
    lucky irish

here's the next chapter
    www.fanfiction.net/s/9181820/7/

I hope you enjoy...sorry I took so long, but thank you for your patience!

#22650   2013/06/19 07:44PM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I also liked how Will said I love you as Sonny left the room.

I did too. Wonder if Sonny heard him say it?

I cried when Adrienne called Will selfish and destructive. When he told AG she was so wrong about "your daddy" it just broke my heart the look on his face was so sad. Chandler is so expressive with his facial expressions and the way he expresses himself with that little tremor in his voice. Gets me every time.

That part killed me. She knew exactly where to hit! Poor Will is trying to be strong and confident in Sonny's love. But his self esteem still has a way to go. He is the farthest thing from selfish!!!

« 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list