List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043905, Replies: 28284
    « 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 » »| page:
    #22621   2013/06/19 02:19PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0OGvUb8uF0

I thought this video of Chandler at ACME was so funny. He is good with comedy. HOpe it is okay to post link.

#22622   2013/06/19 02:35PM
    princessange...

Quote lucky irish: seriously...my blood pressure is boiling right now.

Talking in the calm, soothing voice doesn't make anything Adrienne said less hateful...if anything...it makes it worse. She NEVER even asked Will how he was, if he was okay. But she pretends, YES PRETENDS, to care about the baby...SUCK IT SIDEWAYS JERK!

Will did stand up to her, but when she called him selfish he had tears in his eyes...SHE MADE HIM CRY!!!!!!!

Her arguments don't even make sense...the way she talks is like Sonny doesn't know his own mind and the "weak and selfish" person she accused Will of being today someone manipulated Sonny into taking him back, then manipulated Sonny into helping Gabi while they were on the island, then he manipulated Sonny into offering Gabi and Ari a place to stay.

I'm sure its Will's fault too that Justin is representing Sami...

On top of having NO respect for Will and Sonny's relationship she has NO respect for Sonny...she doesn't love her son for him...she only loves him if he does what she thinks is right.

The bad things she said about Will behind his back "weren't for his ears..." no kidding you douche...that's why they call it talking about someone BEHIND THEIR BACK!!!

The way she talked to Will today was absolutely awful...as a former fan of Adrienne she will have to come a VERY long way for me to EVER believe anything that comes out of that two faced wench's mouth again...

going to sit by myself and calm down...lol...

thanks for listening...

Can you say this a little louder please or a lot because it needs to be said like in a screaming voice !!!! ERRRr...so agreee !!!!!

#22623   2013/06/19 03:53PM
    LuvWilSon

Hey WilSon Blvd. I was out of town for work today...long day trip to Detroit and just got home. I'm going back to catch up on today's posts, but glancing from Lucky's comments it doesn't sound good for our Will today with Adrienne. Back later...hugs all!

#22624   2013/06/19 04:11PM
    Str8tButEqual

CHKDeWilSon I agree to your original post, awesome. And in response to your comment on my post is that I’m trying not think about the spoilers when I’m posting my daily comments. As for Chad, his hair was my only problem; everything else is good to go.

gidi51 that’s exactly what’s going to happen because Adrienne is pushing way too hard.

Mari I can’t wait either for Sonny to find out what Adrienne been doing and the look on her face is going to be priceless when he tells her off.

zuzu61 I agree the less of Gabi would be awesome.

jaxann thanks for the link and it’s fine that you posted it. I’ll have to look at it later though because I’m still working on my timeline.

LuvWilSon Adrienne put Will through the emotional roller coaster today.

Also just to let everyone know Tigress is ok.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 04:14PM
    #22625   2013/06/19 04:14PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.19.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxfTZOTfFs

A couple of observations other than Adrianne's a b!tch is that Sonny is now keeping another secret from Will. I hope that changes and tells Will later what he did. Also I'm not too fond of Chad's hair.

Tigress I'm with Lucky I hope you're doing ok.

Str8, first thanks for posting the YT clips. You rock! I need to watch again as I'm catching up here, but my take on Sonny keeping another secret is a bit different, so please don't throw things at me...

I think Sonny is in damage control mode trying to figure out how to communicate this to Will at the right time so he doesn't completely freak out and lose it. Remember that Will just had major surgery from a gunshot wound and almost died. Sonny is trying to protect him, so he's not just throwing all this news at Will at once...I don't think he is intentionally planning to keep these things from Will forever to lie and deceive him.

Like when he found out about Kate's affair with Rafe...he didn't tell him immediately, but he instead wanted to tell him at the right time...but always had every intention of telling him. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's my two cents anyway.

#22626   2013/06/19 04:32PM
    KJL19

I have finally had a chance to see today's episode. Strong, confident, sarcastic Will was wonderful! Everything that crazy lady said to him he was able to give it right back. Her last comments are just infuriating. I really hope Will tells Sonny all this. Will is selfish???? She is selfish in asking both her son and her sons boyfriend to break up with each other so that SHE could feel better and happy. I used to wonder who I disliked more Gabi or Nick, but now Adrienne wins that vote hands down. What a nasty manipulative woman.

#22627   2013/06/19 04:42PM
    adnelson92

Hey Wilson Blvd. Well today show was great except for Sonny's mom. I understand as a mother of 2 boys that she wants to protect Sonny. But she is just doing everything wrong. The way she talked to Will behind Sonny's back is just wrong. Again, understand that she is worried about her son but she has no right to say anything about her concerns to Will. She already "told" Sonny that he needs to walk away. I so enjoyed watching Will stand up to her today. Before he would have just not said anything and then broke up with Sonny because he already said he has the baggage which as Sonny pointed out he hates that word.

I did enjoy watching Justin tell her that she needs to back off. I love Justin he is just a great father he knows how much Sonny loves Will.

Looking forward to the show down with Sonny and his mom. Not sure if Will and Sonny are on tomorrow as I do not see any spoilers that said they were but I am hoping they are on.

I am wondering if Sonny's mom is the one who brings the truth out about the video as she has it on her phone because of Sonny putting it there. Of course Sonny does not remember yet that he transferred the video to her phone. I am looking forward to the next few months. Well hope everyone is good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 04:45PM
    #22628   2013/06/19 05:43PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.19.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxfTZOTfFs

A couple of observations other than Adrianne's a b!tch is that Sonny is now keeping another secret from Will. I hope that changes and tells Will later what he did. Also I'm not too fond of Chad's hair.

Tigress I'm with Lucky I hope you're doing ok.

Str8, first thanks for posting the YT clips. You rock! I need to watch again as I'm catching up here, but my take on Sonny keeping another secret is a bit different, so please don't throw things at me...

I think Sonny is in damage control mode trying to figure out how to communicate this to Will at the right time so he doesn't completely freak out and lose it. Remember that Will just had major surgery from a gunshot wound and almost died. Sonny is trying to protect him, so he's not just throwing all this news at Will at once...I don't think he is intentionally planning to keep these things from Will forever to lie and deceive him.

Like when he found out about Kate's affair with Rafe...he didn't tell him immediately, but he instead wanted to tell him at the right time...but always had every intention of telling him. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's my two cents anyway.

I’m not going to throw things at you. I only brought this up as an observation because Will always, always, gets criticized when he keeps something from somebody else and I think it should be fair to point out that Sonny should get the same courtesy. My observation is not meant to be taken in a bad way because I know things will work out.

#22629   2013/06/19 05:45PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote KJL19: I have finally had a chance to see today's episode. Strong, confident, sarcastic Will was wonderful! Everything that crazy lady said to him he was able to give it right back. Her last comments are just infuriating. I really hope Will tells Sonny all this. Will is selfish???? She is selfish in asking both her son and her sons boyfriend to break up with each other so that SHE could feel better and happy. I used to wonder who I disliked more Gabi or Nick, but now Adrienne wins that vote hands down. What a nasty manipulative woman.

It certainly is a toss up but right now she's on my hit list.

#22630   2013/06/19 05:49PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote adnelson92: Hey Wilson Blvd. Well today show was great except for Sonny's mom. I understand as a mother of 2 boys that she wants to protect Sonny. But she is just doing everything wrong. The way she talked to Will behind Sonny's back is just wrong. Again, understand that she is worried about her son but she has no right to say anything about her concerns to Will. She already "told" Sonny that he needs to walk away. I so enjoyed watching Will stand up to her today. Before he would have just not said anything and then broke up with Sonny because he already said he has the baggage which as Sonny pointed out he hates that word.

I did enjoy watching Justin tell her that she needs to back off. I love Justin he is just a great father he knows how much Sonny loves Will.

Looking forward to the show down with Sonny and his mom. Not sure if Will and Sonny are on tomorrow as I do not see any spoilers that said they were but I am hoping they are on.

I am wondering if Sonny's mom is the one who brings the truth out about the video as she has it on her phone because of Sonny putting it there. Of course Sonny does not remember yet that he transferred the video to her phone. I am looking forward to the next few months. Well hope everyone is good.

It's great to see your post and I agree. Justin is an awesome dad and I'm sure that Adrienne's going to use that video which is going to bring a bigger rift within the family.

« 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list