List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1002410, Replies: 28259
    « 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 » »| page:
    #22611   2013/06/19 01:18PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

I commented on not liking Chad's hair but I liked Will saying he had a bad hair day.

#22612   2013/06/19 01:32PM
    Str8tButEqual

I also liked how Will said I love you as Sonny left the room.

#22613   2013/06/19 01:34PM
    CHKDeWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd

Mood: Why? Adrienne:

I wrote this on tumblr so I thought I'd share it over here as well....

Ok, I am hoping mad right now having watched the episode.

And the reason why........well of course it's because of a certain b***h called Adrienne! I can't believe what I was watching. I know she wants to protect her son who just because he's an actual adult clearly doesn't know his own mind in her eyes?! But what she said to Will made me lose all respect for her.

Yes she doesn't think that Will is the man that for Sonny however as a grown up man it is his life and he has to live it how he chooses even if his mother doesn't agree. Voice her concerns to her son if she feels she has to but to go to his partner and try to tell him to walk away when she knows that they are in love with one another is bad enough. I just can't get over how she had to tear Will down for being selfish and destructive for not wanting to walk away from the love of his life?! WTF!

I know if my mother had EVER interfere in my lovelife like this, it would have damaged our relationship. She says that Will is gonna hurt her son in the end, well sorry lady but you have done the same thing and when Sonny finds out waht you have done it will cause him as great a pain as what he had to go through with Will and it will in some ways be even harder to handle because Sonny will think that Adrienne should be the one person he can count on to respect his decisions no matter what and yet here she is trying to destroy the one thing that is making him happy.

When Adrienne was young and had her dreams of what she wanted her life to be, did they turn out as she thought or did life take her down a different and unexpected yet fulfilling path?

I can't wait to see Sonny have it out with his mum over her deciding what is good for his life. I hope he gives her some!!

Ok my rant is over but I'm still raging at what Adrienne said to Will. The look of hurt and devastation on his face was just so upsetting. And what's worse is that yes Arianna is just a little baby but to do that in front of her and have Will try to not break down in front of his daughter is for me unforgiveable.

Absolutely dislike the nasty cow now....

#22614   2013/06/19 01:36PM
    lucky irish

Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd

And the reason why........well of course it's because of a certain b***h called Adrienne! I can't believe what I was watching. I know she wants to protect her son who just because he's an actual adult clearly doesn't know his own mind in her eyes?! But what she said to Will made me lose all respect for her.

Yes she doesn't think that Will is the man that for Sonny however as a grown up man it is his life and he has to live it how he chooses even if his mother doesn't agree. Voice her concerns to her son if she feels she has to but to go to his partner and try to tell him to walk away when she knows that they are in love with one another is bad enough. I just can't get over how she had to tear Will down for being selfish and destructive for not wanting to walk away from the love of his life?! WTF!

I know if my mother had EVER interfere in my lovelife like this, it would have damaged our relationship. She says that Will is gonna hurt her son in the end, well sorry lady but you have done the same thing and when Sonny finds out waht you have done it will cause him as great a pain as what he had to go through with Will and it will in some ways be even harder to handle because Sonny will think that Adrienne should be the one person he can count on to respect his decisions no matter what and yet here she is trying to destroy the one thing that is making him happy.

When Adrienne was young and had her dreams of what she wanted her life to be, did they turn out as she thought or did life take her down a different and unexpected yet fulfilling path?

I can't wait to see Sonny have it out with his mum over her deciding what is good for his life. I hope he gives her some!!

Ok my rant is over but I'm still raging at what Adrienne said to Will. The look of hurt and devastation on his face was just so upsetting. And what's worse is that yes Arianna is just a little baby but to do that in front of her and have Will try to not break down in front of his daughter is for me unforgiveable.

preach it sista!!! I agree with EVERY single word you said. I took away the same thing...she has NO respect for Sonny...never mind what she said to Will...

#22615   2013/06/19 01:38PM
    gidi51

in the end it is possible Adrienne will lose her son

#22616   2013/06/19 01:41PM
    CHKDeWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.19.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxfTZOTfFs

A couple of observations other than Adrianne's a b!tch is that Sonny is now keeping another secret from Will. I hope that changes and tells Will later what he did. Also I'm not too fond of Chad's hair.
    Tigress I'm with Lucky I hope you're doing ok

Hi there

Don't know what happened before so I'll try to leave a response to your post again!!

I think that Sonny does tell Will which could the reason why *spoiler alert* Will decides to hand himself into the police as he discovers/get told why Sami was fighting with the dead guy (sorry I can't think how to spell his name! )

Chad/(Casey) is looking well buff in his upper body but yeah the hair is a bit naff for me. I don't if he's trying to get the Fronz look but it doesn't work for me.
    Still he's good looking enough that he can just about get away with it!!

Realise what I did!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 01:51PM
    #22617   2013/06/19 02:10PM
    princessange...

Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd

great post!!!

#22618   2013/06/19 02:11PM
    princessange...

I just saw it and Will was awesome...I loved that he told her that if she could not accept them she woiuld be taking a step back from sonny because they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. He was so strong and classy ...he didn;t chew her out or was mean but he stood up for himself and his relationship..I was cheering him on!!!

Adrienne...I just can;t wait for next week. Oh I really hope Sonny finds out becuase he is going to be so pissed off. I almost widh someone had recorded it just so he could see it , because she was nasty!!

Of course Adrienne is going to have the tape and I think she is going to do something with it which in turn I think will cause a wedge between her and sonny even more...

I wish Sonny would tell Will though ...what happended to no secrets Sonny !!! AHHH!!!

#22619   2013/06/19 02:14PM
    princessange...

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: I loved that Will said Sonny was going to spend the rest of his life with him. They are so committed.

I handled everything Adrienne said UNTIL she said he was selfish and destructive as his mom. That so upset me. will selfish?? Bull!!!!

I loved that comment too.

agree

#22620   2013/06/19 02:17PM
    zuzu61

So nice to see Will, Sonny & baby makes 3 today.
    Hopefully we'll get to see more of this w/o Mommie always in the scene. JMO..

« 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list