List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050427, Replies: 28295
    « 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 » »| page:
    #22601   2013/06/19 12:43PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

:o

Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.19.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxfTZOTfFs

A couple of observations other than Adrianne's a b!tch is that Sonny is now keeping another secret from Will. I hope that changes and tells Will later what he did. Also I'm not too fond of Chad's hair.

Tigress I'm with Lucky I hope you're doing ok.

#22602   2013/06/19 12:57PM
    lucky irish

seriously...my blood pressure is boiling right now.

Talking in the calm, soothing voice doesn't make anything Adrienne said less hateful...if anything...it makes it worse. She NEVER even asked Will how he was, if he was okay. But she pretends, YES PRETENDS, to care about the baby...SUCK IT SIDEWAYS JERK!

Will did stand up to her, but when she called him selfish he had tears in his eyes...SHE MADE HIM CRY!!!!!!!

Her arguments don't even make sense...the way she talks is like Sonny doesn't know his own mind and the "weak and selfish" person she accused Will of being today someone manipulated Sonny into taking him back, then manipulated Sonny into helping Gabi while they were on the island, then he manipulated Sonny into offering Gabi and Ari a place to stay.

I'm sure its Will's fault too that Justin is representing Sami...

On top of having NO respect for Will and Sonny's relationship she has NO respect for Sonny...she doesn't love her son for him...she only loves him if he does what she thinks is right.

The bad things she said about Will behind his back "weren't for his ears..." no kidding you douche...that's why they call it talking about someone BEHIND THEIR BACK!!!

The way she talked to Will today was absolutely awful...as a former fan of Adrienne she will have to come a VERY long way for me to EVER believe anything that comes out of that two faced wench's mouth again...

going to sit by myself and calm down...lol...

thanks for listening...

#22603   2013/06/19 12:59PM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual:

A couple of observations other than Adrianne's a b!tch is that Sonny is now keeping another secret from Will. I hope that changes and tells Will later what he did. Also I'm not too fond of Chad's hair.

I think this will be the spoiled moment about Sonny telling Will the truth...

I don't think its right that he didn't tell him...but Will is ALREADY freaking out about Sami being in jail...I think Sonny is trying to fix it, so he can tell Will what's going on and tell him its all okay at the same time. (its not okay...since the evil mother has the vid too)...damn it!

#22604   2013/06/19 01:01PM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual:

I noticed that. He also did not tell Will that Sami was in jail. Plus he rented the new apartment without talking to Will which is a great loving surprise, but when Kate said she wanted Gabi to move in with her, Will said he had to talk to Sonny first. Will wants to consult Sonny first. I know that Donny just wants to protect will. But .,,

#22605   2013/06/19 01:04PM
    jaxann

I loved that Will said Sonny was going to spend the rest of his life with him. They are so committed.

I handled everything Adrienne said UNTIL she said he was selfish and destructive as his mom. That so upset me. will selfish?? Bull!!!!

#22606   2013/06/19 01:11PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: seriously...my blood pressure is boiling right now.

Talking in the calm, soothing voice doesn't make anything Adrienne said less hateful...if anything...it makes it worse. She NEVER even asked Will how he was, if he was okay. But she pretends, YES PRETENDS, to care about the baby...SUCK IT SIDEWAYS JERK!

Will did stand up to her, but when she called him selfish he had tears in his eyes...SHE MADE HIM CRY!!!!!!!

Her arguments don't even make sense...the way she talks is like Sonny doesn't know his own mind and the "weak and selfish" person she accused Will of being today someone manipulated Sonny into taking him back, then manipulated Sonny into helping Gabi while they were on the island, then he manipulated Sonny into offering Gabi and Ari a place to stay.

On top of having NO respect for Will and Sonny's relationship she has NO respect for Sonny...she doesn't love her son for him...she only loves him if he does what she thinks is right.

The bad things she said about Will behind his back "weren't for his ears..." no kidding you douche...that's why they call it talking about someone BEHIND THEIR BACK!!!

The way she talked to Will today was absolutely awful...as a former fan of Adrienne she will have to come a VERY long way for me to EVER believe anything that comes out of that two faced wench's mouth again...

thanks for listening...

Great venting I just wish someone would throw her past history in her face but I'm sure that requires the writers to do research.

#22607   2013/06/19 01:11PM
    lucky irish

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I noticed that. He also did not tell Will that Sami was in jail. Plus he rented the new apartment without talking to Will which is a great loving surprise, but when Kate said she wanted Gabi to move in with her, Will said he had to talk to Sonny first. Will wants to consult Sonny first. I know that Donny just wants to protect will. But .,,

I think there's a difference between Secrets and Surprises...

I believe the bigger apartment was to be a surprise for the two of them...that's okay with me...surprises from someone you love are wonderful! that doesn't make them secrets...

The Sami stuff...he'll come clean...he's freaking out right now...we can't expect them to be perfect, otherwise there's no drama...lol

#22608   2013/06/19 01:13PM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish: seriously...my blood pressure is boiling right now.

thanks for listening...

Great venting I just wish someone would throw her past history in her face but I'm sure that requires the writers to do research.

they'd only have to spend a few minutes on twitter or these message boards to learn just a little about her horrid past...

#22609   2013/06/19 01:14PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I think this will be the spoiled moment about Sonny telling Will the truth...

I don't think its right that he didn't tell him...but Will is ALREADY freaking out about Sami being in jail...I think Sonny is trying to fix it, so he can tell Will what's going on and tell him its all okay at the same time. (its not okay...since the evil mother has the vid too)...damn it!

I'm sure or like I said I'm hoping Sonny does tell what happened. I'm not thinking of the future spoilers and only basing my comments on what I've seen in the episode.

#22610   2013/06/19 01:16PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: I loved that Will said Sonny was going to spend the rest of his life with him. They are so committed.

I handled everything Adrienne said UNTIL she said he was selfish and destructive as his mom. That so upset me. will selfish?? Bull!!!!

I loved that comment too.

« 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list