List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045327, Replies: 28284
    « 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 » »| page:
    #22591   2013/06/19 10:06AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sami says she told cops everything already. EJ sits with her. Justin says jury will not find a motive then ...
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Will tells Adr that he will move in with Sonny and Gabs and baby and he and Sonny will be together for the rest of their lives
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Will thinks Adr should accept it. She does not, says he will break Son's heart again and then they will be done ooo
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Chad and Son tell Abi that Sami would be unfairly convicted like Jen almost was cos she fought with Nicole who then fell

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne goes, after she says Will selfish and self-destructive like his mother oooo
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Will tells baby Ari that Adrienne was wrong!

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Justin ready for Sami's bail hearing

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool EJ calls Chad, who says it under control, video gone. He does not tell him Sonny had a copy though cos Sonny deleted his too
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Abigail agreed with guys to keep secret ooooo

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 10:16AM
    #22592   2013/06/19 10:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne WilSon twitpic.com/cy2xbk #days

WilSon forever ! ‏@Bucknell2000 Will & Sonny @tbayles @Nowak_Lola pic.twitter.com/bmVKgQaQAb

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne smiling Sonny twitpic.com/cy2y2m #WilSon #days

WilSon forever ! ‏@Bucknell2000 Will - #days @Nowak_Lola @tbayles ... 2x Emmy winner ! pic.twitter.com/ctfSscTGzW

#22593   2013/06/19 10:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne #WilSon and Ari twitpic.com/cy2z5q #days

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne Will excited to get Ari twitpic.com/cy2z4t #WilSon #days

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne lil family twitpic.com/cy2zaf #WilSon #days

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne happy Will twitpic.com/cy2zck #WilSon #days

#22594   2013/06/19 10:59AM
    lucky irish

I'M SOOO MAD AT ADRIENNE!!!!!!!!!!

And I've only read tweets! I hope Tigress is okay...lol...based on the tweets I wouldn't be surprised if she damaged her TV today, trying to get to Adrienne and strangle her.

Looks like Will said WONDERFUL things today and didn't stoop to her evil level.

I get she's allowed to worry as a mother, but breaking your sons heart should NEVER be on the agenda.

Oh and Monday she made a comment about having to bail her son out of jail every other week...ummm...what?! when has Sonny OR Will for that matter been arrested...ass hat...

back to work...had to come vent.

hugs

#22595   2013/06/19 11:03AM
    MGJ_08

Quote lucky irish: I'M SOOO MAD AT ADRIENNE!!!!!!!!!!

And I've only read tweets! I hope Tigress is okay...lol...based on the tweets I wouldn't be surprised if she damaged her TV today, trying to get to Adrienne and strangle her.

I get she's allowed to worry as a mother, but breaking your sons heart should NEVER be on the agenda.

Oh and Monday she made a comment about having to bail her son out of jail every other week...ummm...what?! when has Sonny OR Will for that matter been arrested...ass hat...

hugs

ROTFLMAO.....I agree with everything. But, what is an ass hat

#22596   2013/06/19 11:24AM
    lucky irish

Quote MGJ_08:

hugs

ROTFLMAO.....I agree with everything. But, what is an ass hat

someone who has their ass where their brain should be...lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 11:30AM
    #22597   2013/06/19 11:34AM
    gidi51

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: I am somewhat curious about what's going to happen with Nick. Spoilers indicate that he gets fired from his job, and he considers teaming up with Vargas. Does everyone think Gack is over?

Forgot about him a minute. Don't think they are over. I just wonder if we will see Nick as a complete Villain still or what???

if gack is not over nck wiil not be complete villan

#22598   2013/06/19 11:47AM
    princessange...

Ok so i hve not seen th eoisode yet, but just reading the tweets has me boing mad...someone go give Adrienne a plane ticket out of salem or something!!!! Way to go Will for not backing down!!!

#22599   2013/06/19 12:12PM
    kayhan

hugs

According to the tweets, Adrienne was a real "bitc*" - but Will stood his ground and did not let her influence him...yet. I just wonder if he will think about what she says and maybe begin to think maybe she is right. I hope not, but you know how sensitive he is and he may begin to feel that "I'm not good enough for Sonny" vibe again. We know that Will and Sonny do move in together, with Gabi and AG, so Adrienne does not get her way, but still it makes me mad that she can just go to Will and say all kinds of vile things and he is just supposed to take it. She forgets that her family was not so perfect, and she isn't either. And she is married to a Kiriakas which is a CRIME family. Her life was not so perfect either, from what Tigress mentioned happened to her in her younger years (killing her father or step-father, something like that) and she and Justin have not had the "perfect" marriage either because they divorced several times. And didn't he have a baby with another woman, and then eventually Adrienne accepted that child and raised him as her own. Why do these writers change the history of these characters. Don't they know that long-time viewers remember the history of these characters, and then when the writers change it, it makes the viewers upset.

I am looking forward to seeing the show, I know I will hate Adrienne for what she says to Will, but I know that in the end it will not matter because Sonny and Will love each other and they will be strong and solid and more in love than ever. So Adrienne can just find a cliff or a mountain and jump off, or go jump in the lake and go for a long swim and not come back for a few years. I would not miss her at all.

#22600   2013/06/19 12:25PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 6.19.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxfTZOTfFs

« 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list