List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 11:25AM, Views: 900985, Replies: 28127
    « 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 » »| page:
    #22581   2013/06/19 08:07AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    princessange...

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote princessangelmama: good morning all

Hope you all like the ending.Hold Me With Your Eyes www.fanfiction.net/s/9069005/49/

I think that sonny sees the video on his phone and also realizes maybe he gave it to his mom as the discovery.

I also wanted to mention that I will be MIA , friday through monday. I have a friend from out of state who is coming to Calif. to meet Freddie for the Addict Anonymous thing. She is going to be on set with him.

In any case I promised to hang out with her when she is not on set...so I am expecting a busy 4 days..

YAY another chapter but I'm a little sad to see it end.

Have lots of fun with your friend.

thanks str8 and thanks for the links...love them

#22582   2013/06/19 08:08AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: hey hey!! drive by post!! busy at work...like I didn't have enough to do, I wasn't given ANOTHER project yesterday morning...oh well...job security!

I miss hanging out terrible, but I'm able to stay caught up on the board through my phone (posting is just too hard and makes me angry...smart phone my butt)...

I'm excited for WilSon today. Hard to tell from spoilers if we'll see them together or just that they are both on.

More Adrienne hatred today...I really hope Will tells her where to stick it and I REALLY need him to tell Sonny what his mother did. I can see him NOT telling Sonny, because he knows it will hurt him...it should be interesting.

Not sure if I read it here (I read ALOT of pages last night), but I saw a spoiler where Will over hears Sonny defending him...lets hope this leads to some steamy between the sheets action...I'm damn near desperate for some nakedness...hahahahahaa

I'll be lurking for noon tweets!!

love you all!! hugs!!!

Hi Lucky thanks for the drive by post and I hope you try to have a good day with your busy schedule.

I agree it would be great with Will’s new confidence that he won’t listen to Adrienne’s rants.

I’m crossing my fingers for some steaminess with WilSon in the days ahead.

#22583   2013/06/19 08:09AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish: hey hey!! drive by post!! busy at work...like I didn't have enough to do, I wasn't given ANOTHER project yesterday morning...oh well...job security!

I miss hanging out terrible, but I'm able to stay caught up on the board through my phone (posting is just too hard and makes me angry...smart phone my butt)...

I'm excited for WilSon today. Hard to tell from spoilers if we'll see them together or just that they are both on.

More Adrienne hatred today...I really hope Will tells her where to stick it and I REALLY need him to tell Sonny what his mother did. I can see him NOT telling Sonny, because he knows it will hurt him...it should be interesting.

Not sure if I read it here (I read ALOT of pages last night), but I saw a spoiler where Will over hears Sonny defending him...lets hope this leads to some steamy between the sheets action...I'm damn near desperate for some nakedness...hahahahahaa

I'll be lurking for noon tweets!!

love you all!! hugs!!!

Yes, not sure if we will see them together or not, but as long as they are both on I am happy (I was happy that Sonny was on Monday but kind of disappointed we did not see Will). I don't know if Will is going to tell Sonny what his mother says to him, but since they are not keeping secrets from each other anymore, I have a feeling he will tell him but maybe not until Will overhears Sonny defending him. I don't know. I hope Will tells him and maybe that is why Sonny is defending him to her (can't remember if that is this week or next week - I get confused with all these spoilers).

Have fun at work (LOL), and hope to hear from you later about the show.

#22584   2013/06/19 08:10AM
    princessange...

Quote kayhan:
    Quote princessangelmama: good morning all

Hope you all like the ending.Hold Me With Your Eyes www.fanfiction.net/s/9069005/49/

I think that sonny sees the video on his phone and also realizes maybe he gave it to his mom as the discovery.

I also wanted to mention that I will be MIA , friday through monday. I have a friend from out of state who is coming to Calif. to meet Freddie for the Addict Anonymous thing. She is going to be on set with him.

In any case I promised to hang out with her when she is not on set...so I am expecting a busy 4 days..

Thank you. Will read it when I get home tonight. It has been a wonderful story. How exciting about your friend. Is she going to get an autograph for you with a picture and everything. That would be really neat. Lucky her. Have a wonderful time visiting with your friend and a long weekend.

Yes, Freddie has promised her as many autographs as she wants; so she is getting me one. She is so excited and I am excited for her. This means a lot to her

#22585   2013/06/19 08:21AM
    Str8tButEqual

Freddie & Judi pic

Daryl Acenas ‏@daryl_118 Awwww @freddiemsmith and @TheJudiEvans pic.twitter.com/zTFFxZC8vG

#22586   2013/06/19 09:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Will is unhappy that Sonny didn't tell him that Sami is in jail. #Days
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Eric is visiting Sami in jail. #Days

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Will thanks Sonny for convincing Justin to represent Sami. #Days
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Eric points out to Sami that things look pretty bad for her. They do. #Days

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 09:10AM
    #22587   2013/06/19 09:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny gonna show Will a cute video of Arianna but then sees the Sami vs. Bernardi clip on the phone instead lol
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday EJ makes Abigail promise not to talk but she not happy about it. EJ angry, tells Chad to keep her under control lol
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny calls Chad and says they must meet! (Son does not tell Will about video tho)
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Will still in bed
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Will says he is having a bad hair day lol
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday JJ shows up at hospital to see Cam, who just got a shipment of drug samples ooooo

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Eric visits Sami, worried jury will not buy her razor story now cos she changed it from knife tho he believes her
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Chad thought the video was funny cos there was no audio ...
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Adrienne is trying to explain her irrational arguments about Wilson to Justin. #Days
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne wishes Justin would not rep Sami cos Will and his train wreck family are bad for Sonny!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 09:17AM
    #22588   2013/06/19 09:23AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny gives happy Will his baby to admire and heads to coffee house ....
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Justin tells Adrienne she cannot choose Son's partners or his clients

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday JJ tells Cam he not keen on CHad for Abi, he is better for her, coughs so Cam gives him water
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday JJ staring at the drug samples like an addict

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Adrienne is going to go after Will about Sonny while he's holding his baby. #Days
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Abigail comes to hospital so Cam goes out to talk to her. JJ steals some samples
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday JJ goes with his drugs and his smug smile

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 09:32AM
    #22589   2013/06/19 09:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny has a visitor - Chad. They talk Sami/Bernardi video. Chad says it could send Sami to prison 4 life!
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne goes to see Will ...
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne says she wants Will to do the right thing and break up with Sonny ooooooo
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Will soap stares
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Chad still thinks they video would be funny if Sami has not gone and shot the guy hahaha

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Justin meets Sami at station, she tells him she membas knife was really a razor. Justin thinks changing her story not good
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny says his dad must see the video. CHad says no, cos he sure no one else has it oooooo
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Chad believes EJ that it is best to make the evidence disappear lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 09:44AM
    #22590   2013/06/19 09:53AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Justin wants to know if Sami is keeping anything from him about the case. EJ comes in, gives Sami a look that says NO
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne says Will lied and hurt Sonny like she predicted. Will says they got past that ...
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne says Will almost got Sonny killed plus Sami accused of murder! Will says that not his fault lol

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Adrienne says Will and his family gonna destroy Sonny. Will does not see that lol
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Abi goes to Son's place, he begs her to keep the video a secret! Chad will too
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny is sure this is the right thing to do. Abigail stressed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 09:57AM
    « 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list