List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 10:53AM, Views: 1001007, Replies: 28256
    « 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 » »| page:
    #22571   2013/06/18 09:54PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    princessange...

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Will & Sonny - All that I'm asking for
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-9lihAsGc

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Str8.

thank you str8 loved it

#22572   2013/06/19 04:18AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. It looks like a WilSon day, WOOHOO

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives... />

6/19 E.J. and Justin help Sami get ready for her bail hearing; Sonny makes a horrifying discovery; Abigail wonders if she and Chad are doing the right thing; Kristen dons a disguise.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

6/19 Justin and EJ prepare Sami for her bail hearing; Kristen disguises herself to carry out her plan; JJ visits Cameron at work, hoping to steal his drug samples; Justin and Adrienne argue over his decision to represent Sami

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-June-1... />
    Wednesday, June 19
    Justin and Adrienne argue over his decision to represent Sami and Will’s involvement with Sonny.
    DVR Alert: Adrienne goes to Will and asks him to break things off with Sonny.

#22573   2013/06/19 05:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny "Take A Chance On Me"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5-EcEkLAgA

#22574   2013/06/19 06:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Casey Moss covering Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child/Purple Haze
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD8BaojDP94&feature=player_embedded

#22575   2013/06/19 07:09AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It looks like a WilSon day, WOOHOO

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives... />

6/19 E.J. and Justin help Sami get ready for her bail hearing; Sonny makes a horrifying discovery; Abigail wonders if she and Chad are doing the right thing; Kristen dons a disguise.

TV Guide

6/19 Justin and EJ prepare Sami for her bail hearing; Kristen disguises herself to carry out her plan; JJ visits Cameron at work, hoping to steal his drug samples; Justin and Adrienne argue over his decision to represent Sami

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-June-1... />
    Wednesday, June 19
    Justin and Adrienne argue over his decision to represent Sami and Will’s involvement with Sonny.

I am looking forward to today's episode just because Will and Sonny are on!!! The horrifying discovery - I wonder if Chad tells Sonny about that video - or if Sonny actually watches it and maybe recognizes the cop (if he sees the same thing Abby saw on her i-pad) that Sammy is chasing is the same one that was killed? I hope we get more screen time than we did the last time WilSon were on (more than 6 minutes). Monday's show Sonny's part was over 8 minutes.

Next week according to IHW they are on 4 days (Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri) so hopefully lots of screen time for our boys.

#22576   2013/06/19 07:25AM
    princessange...

good morning all

Hope you all like the ending.Hold Me With Your Eyes www.fanfiction.net/s/9069005/49/

I think that sonny sees the video on his phone and also realizes maybe he gave it to his mom as the discovery.

I also wanted to mention that I will be MIA , friday through monday. I have a friend from out of state who is coming to Calif. to meet Freddie for the Addict Anonymous thing. She is going to be on set with him.

In any case I promised to hang out with her when she is not on set...so I am expecting a busy 4 days..

#22577   2013/06/19 07:40AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote princessangelmama: good morning all

Hope you all like the ending.Hold Me With Your Eyes www.fanfiction.net/s/9069005/49/

I think that sonny sees the video on his phone and also realizes maybe he gave it to his mom as the discovery.

I also wanted to mention that I will be MIA , friday through monday. I have a friend from out of state who is coming to Calif. to meet Freddie for the Addict Anonymous thing. She is going to be on set with him.

In any case I promised to hang out with her when she is not on set...so I am expecting a busy 4 days..

YAY another chapter but I'm a little sad to see it end.

Have lots of fun with your friend.

#22578   2013/06/19 07:42AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It looks like a WilSon day, WOOHOO

Zap2it

TV Guide

About.com
    Wednesday, June 19

I am looking forward to today's episode just because Will and Sonny are on!!! The horrifying discovery - I wonder if Chad tells Sonny about that video - or if Sonny actually watches it and maybe recognizes the cop (if he sees the same thing Abby saw on her i-pad) that Sammy is chasing is the same one that was killed? I hope we get more screen time than we did the last time WilSon were on (more than 6 minutes). Monday's show Sonny's part was over 8 minutes.

Next week according to IHW they are on 4 days (Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri) so hopefully lots of screen time for our boys.

Yes I'm fairly sure the horrifying discovery has to deal with the video.

I can't wait for more WilSon.

#22579   2013/06/19 07:55AM
    lucky irish

hey hey!! drive by post!! busy at work...like I didn't have enough to do, I wasn't given ANOTHER project yesterday morning...oh well...job security!

I miss hanging out terrible, but I'm able to stay caught up on the board through my phone (posting is just too hard and makes me angry...smart phone my butt)...

I'm excited for WilSon today. Hard to tell from spoilers if we'll see them together or just that they are both on.

More Adrienne hatred today...I really hope Will tells her where to stick it and I REALLY need him to tell Sonny what his mother did. I can see him NOT telling Sonny, because he knows it will hurt him...it should be interesting.

Not sure if I read it here (I read ALOT of pages last night), but I saw a spoiler where Will over hears Sonny defending him...lets hope this leads to some steamy between the sheets action...I'm damn near desperate for some nakedness...hahahahahaa

I'll be lurking for noon tweets!!

love you all!! hugs!!!

#22580   2013/06/19 08:05AM
    kayhan

Quote princessangelmama: good morning all

Thank you. Will read it when I get home tonight. It has been a wonderful story. How exciting about your friend. Is she going to get an autograph for you with a picture and everything. That would be really neat. Lucky her. Have a wonderful time visiting with your friend and a long weekend.

« 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list