List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 07:03AM, Views: 905736, Replies: 28133
    « 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 » »| page:
    #22561   2013/06/18 01:48PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual: Will & Sonny - All that I'm asking for
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-9lihAsGc

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Str8.

#22562   2013/06/18 02:41PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith: I am somewhat curious about what's going to happen with Nick. Spoilers indicate that he gets fired from his job, and he considers teaming up with Vargas. Does everyone think Gack is over?

Forgot about him a minute. Don't think they are over. I just wonder if we will see Nick as a complete Villain still or what???

#22563   2013/06/18 02:48PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: This pic goes along with my theory of Chandler’s shoutout to Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen ‏@charliesheen Having taught ths kid everything he knows, I'm proud but not surprised. We call it SHID--Show 'em How It's Done Xox c twitpic.com/cxx7v1

Thanks. I wondered about that. I understand they have the same manager or publicist??? But don't know what they'd have in common. Bit of bourse who would not love Chandler? He's irresistible!

I noticed in press room video a reporter told chandler that James Scott said he adores Chandler and was probably his biggest fan. Not the exact words but something like that.

I think

Yes it’s certainly interesting about their friendship and I agree that Chandler has that quality that draws people closer.

#22564   2013/06/18 02:49PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: I bet everyone falls a little bit in love with Chandler.

I know I do.

#22565   2013/06/18 02:50PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ asks why Chad showed Abby, Abby jabs back why are you being - to your brother? I saw the video over his shoulder
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Chad says it looks like pre-meditation right?
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena asks Sami what Bernardi is holding in his hand, Sami says its shiny, it's a razor
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ talks Chabby for bringing this to him, and ask them to keep their mouths shut, BC it can't get out

I wonder how many people Chad shared that video with? We know he sent it to Sonny, and Sonny probably inadvertently sent it to Adrienne (when he gave her the video of Will and AG) - and how many other people have seen this video?????

Omg. I think Adrienne will have that video on her phone cuz chad passed it to sonny and sonny was passing a video of Will with the baby and I bet he passed the wrong one. And she hasn't bothered to look yet. But if she turns it in to police when Justin is the lawyer. OMG the strife!!!! Holy cow.

Yes with Adrienne knowing what's on the video is going to add more fuel to the fire so look out.

Definitely - Adrienne is going to want to turn it into the police or she is going to use it to prove her point to Justin and Sonny that Will and Will's family are screwed up, dangerous and chaotic.

But, I was somewhat relieved that it was Chad that videotaped Sami. Until today, i was thinking that someone else had videotaped Sami and put video on the Internet. I'm happy to see Chad and Abigail involved in this s/l.

I’m glad they’re more involved too and I hope we see more of them with WilSon also.

#22566   2013/06/18 02:52PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: I am somewhat curious about what's going to happen with Nick. Spoilers indicate that he gets fired from his job, and he considers teaming up with Vargas. Does everyone think Gack is over?

I really don’t know because I thought maybe there might be some lingering feelings but I guess we’ll have to see.

In the comings & goings section there’s 3 new actresses who will be arriving in Salem so who knows where they fit into the scheme of things and who they might be matched up with.

#22567   2013/06/18 02:55PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann:

Forgot about him a minute. Don't think they are over. I just wonder if we will see Nick as a complete Villain still or what???

Hmm that's an interesting question. He could be in between like a grey character.

#22568   2013/06/18 05:34PM
    kayhan

I thought Nick had a clause in his contract with Kate that she could not fire him for one year no matter what. Guess she found a loop hole (of course).

No I do not think Nick and GabBy are over yet. I thought there was a story in SOD that said they have a "hot" romantic scene coming up. But not sure if that means they reconcile soon because we know GabBy and A.G. are still living with the boys in October scenes. Not sure what Nick and Vargas are up to. Probably more with the investment scheme they were involved in.

Watched the show today. It was fairly good considering our boys were not on. We should get WilSon Tomorrow and Friday. Also according to IHeartWilSon they should be on next week every day except Thursday! I hope she is right about that.

#22569   2013/06/18 05:37PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: This pic goes along with my theory of Chandler’s shoutout to Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen ‏@charliesheen Having taught ths kid everything he knows, I'm proud but not surprised. We call it SHID--Show 'em How It's Done Xox c twitpic.com/cxx7v1

I think they have the same publicist. Not sure if Charlie "teaching" Chandler anything but I know they are friends because I have seen photos of Chandler and Charlie on the set of Charlie's show "Anger Management."

#22570   2013/06/18 05:40PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: I bet everyone falls a little bit in love with Chandler.

I know I do.

I second that. He certainly seems like a sweetie. Very intelligent and likeable.

« 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list