List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/27 02:52AM, Views: 1035121, Replies: 28272
    « 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 » »| page:
    #22551   2013/06/18 12:15PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ asks why Chad showed Abby, Abby jabs back why are you being - to your brother? I saw the video over his shoulder
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Chad says it looks like pre-meditation right?
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena asks Sami what Bernardi is holding in his hand, Sami says its shiny, it's a razor
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ talks Chabby for bringing this to him, and ask them to keep their mouths shut, BC it can't get out

I wonder how many people Chad shared that video with? We know he sent it to Sonny, and Sonny probably inadvertently sent it to Adrienne (when he gave her the video of Will and AG) - and how many other people have seen this video?????

Omg. I think Adrienne will have that video on her phone cuz chad passed it to sonny and sonny was passing a video of Will with the baby and I bet he passed the wrong one. And she hasn't bothered to look yet. But if she turns it in to police when Justin is the lawyer. OMG the strife!!!! Holy cow.

Yes with Adrienne knowing what's on the video is going to add more fuel to the fire so look out.

#22552   2013/06/18 12:16PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny - All that I'm asking for
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-9lihAsGc

#22553   2013/06/18 12:47PM
    Str8tButEqual

This pic goes along with my theory of Chandler’s shoutout to Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen ‏@charliesheen Having taught ths kid everything he knows, I'm proud but not surprised. We call it SHID--Show 'em How It's Done Xox c twitpic.com/cxx7v1

#22554   2013/06/18 12:57PM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual: This pic goes along with my theory of Chandler’s shoutout to Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen ‏@charliesheen Having taught ths kid everything he knows, I'm proud but not surprised. We call it SHID--Show 'em How It's Done Xox c twitpic.com/cxx7v1

Thanks. I wondered about that. I understand they have the same manager or publicist??? But don't know what they'd have in common. Bit of bourse who would not love Chandler? He's irresistible!

I noticed in press room video a reporter told chandler that James Scott said he adores Chandler and was probably his biggest fan. Not the exact words but something like that.

I think

#22555   2013/06/18 12:59PM
    jaxann

I bet everyone falls a little bit in love with Chandler.

#22556   2013/06/18 01:16PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote princessangelmama: Good Morning Everyone,

First let me start off by saying that I agree that CM and FS both looked yummy at the emmy's and I too was smiling big time when FS put his hand of Cm's shoulder.

I think I just feel in love with justin by the way and I cant waitto see Sonny find out that Adrienne goes and talks to Will. I am looking forward to that show down :)

Me too

I do too.

Don't forget me!!! It's going to be awesome. Makes me all happy and giddy just thinking about it.

#22557   2013/06/18 01:17PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual: Lucky has a busy day but she sends hugs.

Thank you for the update, Str8.

Miss you, Lucky! Hugs back.

#22558   2013/06/18 01:25PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ asks why Chad showed Abby, Abby jabs back why are you being - to your brother? I saw the video over his shoulder
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Chad says it looks like pre-meditation right?
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena asks Sami what Bernardi is holding in his hand, Sami says its shiny, it's a razor
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ talks Chabby for bringing this to him, and ask them to keep their mouths shut, BC it can't get out

I wonder how many people Chad shared that video with? We know he sent it to Sonny, and Sonny probably inadvertently sent it to Adrienne (when he gave her the video of Will and AG) - and how many other people have seen this video?????

Omg. I think Adrienne will have that video on her phone cuz chad passed it to sonny and sonny was passing a video of Will with the baby and I bet he passed the wrong one. And she hasn't bothered to look yet. But if she turns it in to police when Justin is the lawyer. OMG the strife!!!! Holy cow.

Yes with Adrienne knowing what's on the video is going to add more fuel to the fire so look out.

Definitely - Adrienne is going to want to turn it into the police or she is going to use it to prove her point to Justin and Sonny that Will and Will's family are screwed up, dangerous and chaotic.

But, I was somewhat relieved that it was Chad that videotaped Sami. Until today, i was thinking that someone else had videotaped Sami and put video on the Internet. I'm happy to see Chad and Abigail involved in this s/l.

#22559   2013/06/18 01:26PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: This pic goes along with my theory of Chandler’s shoutout to Charlie Sheen.

Thanks. I wondered about that. I understand they have the same manager or publicist??? But don't know what they'd have in common. Bit of bourse who would not love Chandler? He's irresistible!

I noticed in press room video a reporter told chandler that James Scott said he adores Chandler and was probably his biggest fan. Not the exact words but something like that.

I think

Yeah - I noticed that too. Like you said, who would not LOVE CM?

#22560   2013/06/18 01:44PM
    Tigress_Faith

I am somewhat curious about what's going to happen with Nick. Spoilers indicate that he gets fired from his job, and he considers teaming up with Vargas. Does everyone think Gack is over?

« 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list