List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 10:53AM, Views: 1001178, Replies: 28256
    « 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 » »| page:
    #22541   2013/06/18 09:37AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Chad makes Abi agree to say nothing about video cos he wants to show EJ, not the cops lol
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja EJ is pissed that Stefano has left town. #Days #Ejami
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Abi wants to come with Chad to see EJ ooooo
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Chabby sleuthing together, is really cute, but still missing the sexy vibe they could have
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Roman gets it, asks who temp commiss gonna be. ABE!

#22542   2013/06/18 09:45AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote princessangelmama: Good Morning Everyone,

First let me start off by saying that I agree that CM and FS both looked yummy at the emmy's and I too was smiling big time when FS put his hand of Cm's shoulder.

I think I just feel in love with justin by the way and I cant waitto see Sonny find out that Adrienne goes and talks to Will. I am looking forward to that show down :)

Me too

#22543   2013/06/18 09:54AM
    Str8tButEqual

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja EJ says that it would really help him if Kristen and every other member of the DiMera family would leave Sami's family alone. #Days
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Chad and Abby are waiting for EJ in the park. This is not the place to discuss this. #Days
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Roman tells Abe they gotta find that knife!
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Chad calls EJ to meet him. Chad trusts Abby more than anyone he's ever known. Awe...
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Hope wants Sami to repeat her story cos first she said knife, then she talked blade. Sami not sure, stressed. Marlena has idea
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena hypnotized Sami
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Um . . . there should be a lawyer here for this hyponosis session with Sami. I mean, Hope, is present. #Days #Stupid
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sami says OMG, he doesn't have a knife
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Chabby meet up with EJ and Chad shows him the video of Sami and Bernardi

#22544   2013/06/18 10:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ asks why Chad showed Abby, Abby jabs back why are you being - to your brother? I saw the video over his shoulder
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Chad says it looks like pre-meditation right?
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena asks Sami what Bernardi is holding in his hand, Sami says its shiny, it's a razor
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ talks Chabby for bringing this to him, and ask them to keep their mouths shut, BC it can't get out

#22545   2013/06/18 10:26AM
    Str8tButEqual

Lucky has a busy day but she sends hugs.

#22546   2013/06/18 10:27AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL RESULTS: Soap of the Week (June 10-14, 2013) - DAYS OF OUR LIVES No. 1

Sonny & Will Wilson voted #1 favorite couple for the 32nd week in a row.

Freddie Smith voted #2 favorite actor.

Chandler Massey voted #4 favorite actor.

www.welovesoaps.net/2013/06/poll-results-june-10-14.html

#22547   2013/06/18 10:33AM
    gidi51

Quote kayhan: Have been thinking of Chandler and his statement to the press about leaving after his contract expires in December. I am hoping that this is something that can be discussed and the show will decide to work around his classes and let him film all his scenes one or two days a week . I wonder if these courses are available ONLINE? A lot of colleges offer that. It is not like he is planning on being a doctor or nurse. I just think he would want to keep a steady job/income.

Maybe he just wants the normal college experience. I just do not want to lose him. He is just too talented to just walk away. I guess I am just being selfish. Need to enjoy him while he is still part of the show.

Will ‏@sourcewilliam Guys, I was IN the press room and @ChandlerMassey did not confirm his exit. He did express his desire to obtain his college degree. #facts

#22548   2013/06/18 10:45AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ asks why Chad showed Abby, Abby jabs back why are you being - to your brother? I saw the video over his shoulder
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena asks Sami what Bernardi is holding in his hand, Sami says its shiny, it's a razor
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ talks Chabby for bringing this to him, and ask them to keep their mouths shut, BC it can't get out

I wonder how many people Chad shared that video with? We know he sent it to Sonny, and Sonny probably inadvertently sent it to Adrienne (when he gave her the video of Will and AG) - and how many other people have seen this video?????

#22549   2013/06/18 10:45AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote princessangelmama: Good Morning Everyone,

First let me start off by saying that I agree that CM and FS both looked yummy at the emmy's and I too was smiling big time when FS put his hand of Cm's shoulder.

I think I just feel in love with justin by the way and I cant waitto see Sonny find out that Adrienne goes and talks to Will. I am looking forward to that show down :)

Me too

I do too.

#22550   2013/06/18 11:34AM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ asks why Chad showed Abby, Abby jabs back why are you being - to your brother? I saw the video over his shoulder

I wonder how many people Chad shared that video with? We know he sent it to Sonny, and Sonny probably inadvertently sent it to Adrienne (when he gave her the video of Will and AG) - and how many other people have seen this video?????

Omg. I think Adrienne will have that video on her phone cuz chad passed it to sonny and sonny was passing a video of Will with the baby and I bet he passed the wrong one. And she hasn't bothered to look yet. But if she turns it in to police when Justin is the lawyer. OMG the strife!!!! Holy cow.

« 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list