List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 09:19PM, Views: 1001616, Replies: 28258
    « 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 » »| page:
    #22531   2013/06/18 08:37AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: Oh by the way, the tux Chandler wore to the Emmys looked like it was sewed right on him. It could not have been a better fit!

Also. The scruff! So we see him in the Chill video a few days ago with scruff and then at Emmys. So does that mean in October -ish he will be sporting that on Days???? Hmm. Wonder why??

Kind of exciting to wonder

When Chandler and Freddie were standing side by side together in that Emmy pic, I thought they were really HOT.

Oh..yeah...I was thinking the same thing.

#22532   2013/06/18 08:48AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: Oh by the way, the tux Chandler wore to the Emmys looked like it was sewed right on him. It could not have been a better fit!

Also. The scruff! So we see him in the Chill video a few days ago with scruff and then at Emmys. So does that mean in October -ish he will be sporting that on Days???? Hmm. Wonder why??

When Chandler and Freddie were standing side by side together in that Emmy pic, I thought they were really HOT.

Yes, they definitely were. I loved it when Freddie put his hand on Chandler's shoulder (when they were presenting the award with those other two actors from Y&R). I did not like Max Ehrich's suit did you? The jacket part was a different color than the sleeves. Weird.

#22533   2013/06/18 08:48AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: I just want Sonny to take Will and AG home and love on them!!!

Yes WilSon needs to take little Ari home and sing her a lullaby where she falls asleep and they tuck her into bed. Sonny takes Will’s hand leads him into their bedroom and they make love all night long.

I like it Str8...and that should be the entire show with no other s/l, just WilSon!

I know I've mentioned it before but I would love a WilSon spinoff show and it should be on cable.

I would definitely watch that LOL

#22534   2013/06/18 09:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ and Sami hand holding, Marlena finds out Sami was attacked. Roman is in the room
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja So, Daniel wants to keep Rafe in a coma to protect him from knowing about the Jensen stuff and the Bernardi shooting. #DelicateFlower #Days
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Formal charges being laid against Sami. Marlena questions EJ what he's going to do abt this...Marlena says Stefano

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Sami goes off with Roman and, now alone, Marlena asks EJ what he's going to do about this - i.e., Stefano. #Days #Ejami #Ejarlena

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 09:09AM
    #22535   2013/06/18 09:09AM
    stjarna

Hi guys, how's everyone?

Just want to share also how great it is that CM won the Emmy!

And that Wilson is going strong! with baby Ari!

And that they are so close to Ejami- and what about the strife with mama Adriene- Justin getting too involved with the DiMeras, well EJ!!!!

Take care guys!!!

#22536   2013/06/18 09:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote stjarna: Hi guys, how's everyone?

Just want to share also how great it is that CM won the Emmy!

And that Wilson is going strong! with baby Ari!

And that they are so close to Ejami- and what about the strife with mama Adriene- Justin getting too involved with the DiMeras, well EJ!!!!

Take care guys!!!

Thanks for the well wishes

#22537   2013/06/18 09:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Yes, they definitely were. I loved it when Freddie put his hand on Chandler's shoulder (when they were presenting the award with those other two actors from Y&R). I did not like Max Ehrich's suit did you? The jacket part was a different color than the sleeves. Weird.

Yes I thought it was strange and I also thought Peggy's outfit was not to my taste either.

#22538   2013/06/18 09:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday EJ goes to Sami and Mar and tells Sami Justin gonna be her lawyer. Sami goes with Roman for a report
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Chad says that the guy. Abi sees video too and agrees oooo
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Now, Chad is sharing the incriminating video with Abigail. You're a DiMera for God's sake! #Lie #Delete #Days

#22539   2013/06/18 09:25AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena accuses EJ that someone in his family is always basically always out to get someone in hers
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS EJ says he doesn't like her sweeping accusations, he's not like them. Marlena questions his luv4 Sami, tells him 2make it all go away
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Sami talking to Roman and Hope, upset to hear the knife still not found ooooo
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja EJ promises Marlena that he'll get Sami out of this. #Days #Ejami
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Chad really is a DiMera after all. He wants to keep this video secret until he talks to EJ. #Days
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Roman's just been removed as Police Commissioner. hehehe #Days

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Abe joins Sami and Roman and Marlena with shocking news. Roman fired as commissioner!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 09:27AM
    #22540   2013/06/18 09:31AM
    princessange...

Good Morning Everyone,

First let me start off by saying that I agree that CM and FS both looked yummy at the emmy's and I too was smiling big time when FS put his hand of Cm's shoulder.

I think I just feel in love with justin by the way and I cant waitto see Sonny find out that Adrienne goes and talks to Will. I am looking forward to that show down

« 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list