List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 09:46AM, Views: 1097186, Replies: 28320
    « 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 » »| page:
    #22521   2013/06/18 07:46AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: I just want Sonny to take Will and AG home and love on them!!!

Yes WilSon needs to take little Ari home and sing her a lullaby where she falls asleep and they tuck her into bed. Sonny takes Will’s hand leads him into their bedroom and they make love all night long.

#22522   2013/06/18 07:48AM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:

Yes WilSon needs to take little Ari home and sing her a lullaby where she falls asleep and they tuck her into bed. Sonny takes Will’s hand leads him into their bedroom and they make love all night long.

I like it Str8...and that should be the entire show with no other s/l, just WilSon!

#22523   2013/06/18 07:49AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: Oh by the way, the tux Chandler wore to the Emmys looked like it was sewed right on him. It could not have been a better fit!

Also. The scruff! So we see him in the Chill video a few days ago with scruff and then at Emmys. So does that mean in October -ish he will be sporting that on Days???? Hmm. Wonder why??

Kind of exciting to wonder

When Chandler and Freddie were standing side by side together in that Emmy pic, I thought they were really HOT.

#22524   2013/06/18 07:51AM
    Str8tButEqual

god damn you're beautiful: will & sonny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmDIEi5NvY8

#22525   2013/06/18 07:53AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I like it Str8...and that should be the entire show with no other s/l, just WilSon!

I know I've mentioned it before but I would love a WilSon spinoff show and it should be on cable.

#22526   2013/06/18 08:31AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: Oh by the way, the tux Chandler wore to the Emmys looked like it was sewed right on him. It could not have been a better fit!

Also. The scruff! So we see him in the Chill video a few days ago with scruff and then at Emmys. So does that mean in October -ish he will be sporting that on Days???? Hmm. Wonder why??

I have been hoping that CM keeps the scruff. I really like it. If he would put on a pair of glasses (like in my Avatar), I could die.

#22527   2013/06/18 08:32AM
    Tigress_Faith

OMG - yes, please.

#22528   2013/06/18 08:35AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:

Yes, I thought both guys looked really sexy in their Emmy suits. Chandler's especially - whew!

Yes, he still had the scruff on Sunday night. Looks good on him I must say. I don't usually like to see that on most men, but somehow it looks really good on him.

Kayhan - you're right - not all men look good with scruff. It looks hot on CM. EJ is another one that looks hot with scruff.

Yes - both CM and FS looked yummy in their tuxes.

#22529   2013/06/18 08:36AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual:

Stop torturing me, Str8. Awww....

#22530   2013/06/18 08:36AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Totally.

« 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list